15- Trip for Christmas Part 5

2 Paths; 1 Way

 Jaehwa's P.O.V.  

 
The next morning, I woke up up earlier than Myungsoo this time. I opened the window and looked at the beautiful view. Suddenly I felt a prescence behind my back. I turned to look at the person and it was just Myungsoo.
 
"Ommo! You're awake? Good morning Myungsoo~!!" I said happily.
"Good morning you little ball of hyperness, what are you looking at?" he said still half asleep, he had his eyes closed and his voice was cracking.
"Just looking at the view~ London's buildings are so tall!"
"Yeah, we should bring Sungyeol and your Jaehyo oppa here one day, they'll have a competition with the building's height" I giggled at his statement.
"Speaking of tall, our tourist guide Siwon is also very tall~" I said quite amused.
"Indeed.. Hey wanna go somewhere?"
"Oh sure! Where to?"
"Waterlily house, I've heard it's a nice place, and it isn't too far from here."
"A garden? Ommo! Let's go!" I said eyes glimmering in excitement.
"Arasso, let's get changed first, we can't go walking around in these clothes" he said pointing to my pajamas while chuckling. I know, it's quite weird seeing a girl in this age wearing a pikachu pajamas with a matching hat, a shirt filled with rainbows and unicorns and bunny slippers, but these are my favorites! I just pouted.
"It's my favorite!!" I said furrowing my eyebrows and pouting more.
"Arasso~ Arasso, just get changed already" he said as he ruffled my hair.
 
  
Myungsoo's P.O.V.  
 
 
Aigoo~ She's so cute when she pouts. 
 
After preparing ourselves I ended up wearing simple jeans, I was wearing a beanie, a thick jacket with a comfortable shirt below it and just grabbed my gloves and sneakers. She was wearing jeans as well and a simple shirt with a coat and sneakers as well.
 
"Come on~ Let's go! Let's go! Let's go~!!" she was jumping up and down now.
"How much sugar do you have in your system, you're too hyper."
"Yeah, hey do we have to call Siwon to come with us there?"
"No, let's not disturb hyung. Anyways I know where to go and how to go back since I called him earlier."
"Ah! Arasso! Let's go" She grabbed my hand and we went downstairs. 
 
We were out of the hotel now and snow was falling. We walked around and soon enough we spotted Waterlily House.
 
 
  Jaehwa's P.O.V.  
 
 
Ommo! Is that the Waterlily house? It's beautiful~ All we had to do was cross the road now I decided to go off first but Myungsoo was left behind. I looked back and saw him with worry plastered all over his face. I was in the middle of the road and he was still in the same spot, completely frozen.
 
"Myungsoo!" I yelled snapping him back to reality.
"Come on! Let's go!" I said, but he just froze and hung his head low. I went back to him.
"Is there something wrong? Come on, let's just cross the road." I tried to pull him but he stayed there frozen. He just shook his head.
"I-I c-can't.." he stuttered.
"Why?" I asked starting to worry about him. He just sighed.
"I can't cross roads alone.." he said softly, but loud enough for me to hear. I decided to pay back for the help he gave me yesterday.
"Come on" I handed him my hand as he looked up and I gently smiled at him. He took my hand and we walked nearer to the road and he was shaking.
I turned back to face him, "Let's overcome fears together, arasso?" I said holding out my pinky, he smiled and pinky sweared with me and we crossed the road together. 
 
Once we crossed the road, I let go of his hands and he mouthed a thank you while I just smiled back at him.
"So, why can't you cross roads alone?" I asked out of curiosity.
"I'm scared of roads." he said trailing off. 
"Would you mind telling me why?" I said softly not wanting to making him uncomfortable.
"I'll tell you when we get to the garden." He said and we went to the garden.
 
 
  Myungsoo's P.O.V.  
 
 
We arrived at the garden and sadly it was closed.
"Myungsoo~ it says the garden is closed during winter~" she said pouting.
"Don't worry." I decided to call my mom. After the 3rd ring she finally answered.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
"Mom, it's me."
"Ah Myungsoo! How's it going there?"
"It's fine but Jaehwa and I want to get in Waterlily house but it's closed, could you help us with this?"
"Sure thing, Hold on.." In around 5 minutes she came back.
"So..?" I asked impatiently.
"I talked to my friend who owns that, just show the guard your I.D.. and he'll let you both in"
"Arasso. Kamsahamnida, better go now. Bye!" I said hanging up and closing my phone.
 
"Let's go" I said grabbing Jibyung's hand.
"B-but it's closed!" she said.
"Not for us." I gave her my smirk and I showed the guard my I.D. and sure enough, he let us in.
 
The place was wonderful, Jaehwa looked in awe of all the wonderful flowers around her.
"Waaah~ It's so beautiful in here!" She exclaimed.
 
 
  Jaehwa's P.O.V.  
 
 
The place was wonderful. All the plants of different shapes and sizes, it was so colorful. We found a bench and we decided to sit there and talk.
 
 
  Myungsoo's P.O.V.  
 
 
"Remeber when I asked you if you even liked being blamed by something you never did" She nodded.
"Well, I was blamed for my brother's death." I said anger boiling up remembering the past. "No offence, but if you think guys are jerks, for me I think girls are useless" She just nodded.
"It's okay, reality can just be harsh at times" she said in understandment.
 
"That night," I continued. "We were at a party, I didn't really want to come but I didn't want to dissapoint my parents so I came. While I was there a girl was bothering me, she was always clingy and irritating. She always liked me, I knew that, but I didn't like her back. And that like turned into an obsession. She was possesive, I got annoyed already. That night she was trying to cause a scene so I decided to talk to her outside. There she began complaining, thinking I actually liked her back then she got mad and she was raging. She slapped me hard and she was even cussing. When she was about to slap me again, my brother blocked it. She became mad and she pushed my brother to the road beside us and a car was rushing then bumped into him. My parents blamed me for his death, even the girl became all dramatic and accused me. My parents kicked me out after that" Tears I was holding back were streaming down my face now. I can't handle the past.
 
*Flashback*
 
"Myungsoo oppa!" a girl who sounded like my age exclaimed. Uck that high pitch voice.. I turned around to look at her with my
usual poker face which eventually turned into a frown. 
"You.." I muttered. 
"Oppa, don't you like me? I like oppa a lot, why doesn't oppa like me?" the girl, who was Go Woori, pouted. Ugh, she is so not cute with that pout. 
"Um no, because you're too obsessive and clingy. Go away." I hissed. 
"No oppa! Admit it, you like me! We could do 'it' tonight oppa~" she cooed in a seductive voice. I quickly grabbed her wrist and harshly dragged her outside the house. 
 
What I never knew, my brother was following me... 
 
 
"Don't you already realize? How many times must I tell you, I don't like you, and I never will! Get over it, please! And stop fantasizing that we're actually doing 'it', because we never will!" I snapped at her. She started crying dramatically. Oh please, I won't fall for it. "Ha, good for her." I snickered. 
 
She then slapped me, hard. I had my palm against the cheek which she had just slapped. It was burning. She sure slaps hard. 
 
"Myungsoo oppa, I've liked you ever since we first met! I thought you liked me back because you were always so nice to me! I-I thought.." she cried harder. God, can't she just stop whining. 
"Lookey here miss Oh-I-love-you-so-much-Kim-Myungsoo, first of all, I was very nice to you because I thought we would become great friends. Until that day you turned your back on me, I don't dare, and don't want to talk to you again! You do realize you're very cocky, yes? Do you know what impact you've left to me?! You make me feel so sick, Woori. Could you just get off my face, 'cause I don't.want.to.see.you.!" she slapped me again and cried harder. 
 
"I hate you Kim Myungsoo!!! I hate you I hate you I HATE YOU!! OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!!" she slammed her hand against a tree, really hard. Her hand was bleeding, but she didn't care. 
"WHO WAS THE ONE WHO BROKE OUR FRIENDSHIP, WOORI. WAS IT ME?! NO! IT WAS YOU, YOU MOTHERING !! YOU DID IT, I DID NOTHING. ALL THE TIMES I'VE BEEN SO GOOD TO YOU, WHAT DO I GET? HURT. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. NOW ING GO AWAY GO WOORI." I yelled really loud.  This girl really knows how to make me angry. I'm a really patient guy but once you get me pissed, oh you wouldn't be able to imagine what'd happen next. 
"Could you guys stop?! Please! No more fighting!" a familiar voice said. 
 
Me and Woori both turned to see who it was. Moonsoo. 
 
"DON'T GET YOURSELF INVOLVED IN THIS, MOONSOO!!!" Woori was getting ready to slap me again until Moonsoo took hold of her hand which made her stop. 
"LET GO!! THIS DESERVES ANOTHER SLAP." 
 
She pushed Moonsoo so hard that he fell onto the road just beside us, coincidentally, a car was dashing at a really high speed, causing it to have a huge impact on Moonsoo. Moonsoo almost went flying. 
 
"Woori! WHAT.THE DID YOU JUST DO. ARE YOU TRYING TO GET MY BROTHER KILLED?!" I immediately called for an ambulance to arrive at where we were as soon as possible. 
I rushed over to Moonsoo and held him. 
"Hyung, don't die..please.." my gaze softened. 
 
Apparently, the people inside the building heard the crash. 
 
"MOONSOO!!!" both my parents screamed. They rushed down to Moonsoo and held him as well. 
"You..!" my mother glared and pointed at me. 
"You did this didn't you?! You were so jealous of your brother that you made a car crash onto him. I can't believe you Kim Myungsoo!" she slapped me. 
"But mom! It wasn't me! It was Woori! She pushed Moonsoo and tried to slap me!" I tried to explain. Woori was on the other side, crying her oh-so-fake tears. 
"Mrs. Kim, I witnessed everything! Your own son pushed his brother in jealousy and a car went down crashing on to him!" She believed Woori. Mom why are you so stupid. Why wouldn't you trust your own son?! 
"Kim Myungsoo, I never want to see you again. Get.out. Pack your things and leave the house. NOW." I couldn't disobey. 
 
I immediately ran to our house and packed everything I owned, including all of my money. Why doesn't she believe me? It was Woori for goodness sake! Now everyone hated me, for something I didn't do, for something I never was guilty of doing. Even my own parents hate me. Taking one last look at my home, I sighed in sadness and went on my own way in looking for a place where I could stay.
 
*End of Flashback*
 
Suddenly she just hugged me, I was surprised at first but I soon relaxed and just cried as I hugged her back. It felt comfortable hugging her, knowing someone was there to listen.
"Shh... Just cry if you want, I'm not stopping you.." she said with a soothing voice then I calmed down a bit. She wiped the tears streaming down my face with her hands.
"That time, I was scared, I know I was mad my parents didn't believe me and that hurt me more. I was on the streets looking for a place to stay. I was scared, weak. No one would help me since the media found out and people gave me dirty looks. Some people beat me up on the road, and that's where I met Infinite. They helped me a lot, even with the bad reputation I had, they managed to accept me. Ever since then, I couldn't even cross roads alone, remembering the past scares me.." I said shaking.
 
"I let people call me L since I didn't want others to call me by my real name, it just reminds me of the past and it brings back my bad reputation."
"It's okay, stop running from the past. Just move on" she said calmly.
"Thanks for being here for me.."
 
"It's okay, I'll be here for you. Like I said, let's overcome fears together arasso?" she held out her pinky, I was about to lock it with mine when she suddenly pulled back. I looked at her with a puzzled face. "Promise me one more thing." I looked at her then nodded. "Promise me to never cross roads when I'm not there, arasso?" she said furrowing her eyebrows and looking at me pouting. I just smiled at her childishness then pinky promised her.
"Thanks for accepting me, I thought you would hate me after learning that.."
"Aniyo, I think you're a great person who just lacks love and attention, now I'm here, I'll try to keep you smiling forever!" she said happily and I just smiled at her.
"You're a great person Jaehwa, you're different from others. Come to think of it,, you're the first girl I told my past about, and you're the only person that calls me Myungsoo."
"Yeah, you're name is cool. Besides it's what you want right? I could still go for Myung Myung or Myungie~" she teased.
"Aniyo~!!" I said laughing along with her.
 
"Now you're smiling! Good! You look better than that Mr. poker face" she said sticking her tongue out and I just chuckled. We took pictures in the garden for souveniers and we went walking around the garden more. A flower suddenly caught my eye. An orchid. We walked over to the orchid and I grabbed it and gave it to Jaehwa.
 
"Ommo! An orchid! My favorite!" She said admiring the flower, I took the chance to take a picture of her with my phone. She looked beautiful in that angle especially when she was holding onto the flower. After awhile, we left and we were walking around London. We took many pictures and we bought a few souveniers to take home.
 
When we were going back to the hotel, I noticed she was shivering.
"I told you to wear warmer clothes" I grabbed my beanie hat and placed it one her, then I grabbed her hand and stuffed it in my pocket with my hand. She was blushing! Really, She's so cute. We walked back to the Hotel and we decided to relax for a bit. Soon it was getting dark.
 
"Wanna go out for dinner?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." We then grabbed our jackets again and we went out for dinner outside.
~~~~~
A/N:
Cazia: Big thanks to Erika who has written the past two chapters!!! Let's all thank her~~ anyways, next chapter will be written tomorrow, stay tuned!!! Love ya all~~ <33
Erika: sorry it's not that good, i was crying last night. i planned to make it better and edit it, but i had a big fight with my mom~ so sorry to all the readers. but don't worry, we'll work on the upcoming chapters and hopefully it will be better.. love chu all~<3