5 - Jaehwa's Relationship

2 Paths; 1 Way

Jaehwa's P.O.V.


Runnning again.. Aish! I really should've brought my bike! 


In a few more breathless running, I arrived at Gongchan's house. 

I knocked on the door and Sandeul welcomed me in.


"Jaehwa!" He exclaimed happily.

"Annyeong Deullie~" I greeted back with a smile.


I went in, just in time to see a problematic situation.


Gongchan was by the wall hiding his face in his hands. Jinyoung was blocking Gongchan, more like defending with his arms spread

wide. 

Baro was on the other side, fumming while holding the bottle of medicine. While CNU was blocking Baro.


Okay, that's it. I need to stop this.


"CNU, bring Baro out and let him calm down." I instructed. He nodded, and Baro gave me the medicine.

"Jinyoung get me a thermometer and a spoon" He nodded and went to get the things.

"Sandeul, get me hot water and a towel."

"Arraso." he replied and he prepared the things.

"And you, Gong Chansik! Sit down on your bed!!"

"Arraso..." He nodded sadly and obeyed.


I sat down beside him and waited. In a few minutes, Jinyoung came with the thermometer. 

I placed the thermometer in Gongchan's mouth and waited. Sandeul came back with the things I asked for.


I checked the thermometer, "38 °C" it read.


"Okay~ you have slight fever, and cough." I told him. "Now..." I continued "Drink your medicine Channie~" I raised the spoon with

medicine to him.

"Aniyo!" He closed his mouth. Stubborn kid.

"Channie~ I've heard you just learned the english alphabet!" I exclaimed.


His face brightened up. Good. Evil plan shall be done, Jaehwa, you're such a genius!


"Can you recite it for me Channie~? Please~?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"SURE!!" he agreed immediately.

"A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N.... N.... N...." He was stuck. "AH! O~!" He exclaimed, mouth open, and I took the chance to put the

medicine in his mouth.

"Drink it down channie~ or else the bad taste will be stuck there! If you wont swallow it I will hate you!!" I made a fake angry face. His

eyes widened, and he immediately drank the whole thing down. I gave him water and he drank it all.


"Good boy~!!" I said happily as I patted his head.

"Yuck~ I am so not going to go sick again. Got anything sweet to change the taste?" He asked.

I nodded and gave him the grape juice I bought fior him. 

"Now get some rest channie~" He nodded then he finished up his juice and lay down. 

"Deullie, place the towel, you know what to do" He nodded and did what I asked him. 


A few hours later, Gongchan was asleep. Baro, along with CNU came in.

"Ah~ did the maknae drink it already?" CNU asked

"Nae.." I nodded

"Chincha?!? How did you do that? I practically had to even bribe him banana milk and he wouldn't even agree!" Baro asked as the rest

of the members sat down on the couch.

"I just simply made him recite the alphabet, and threatened him to drink it down or I will hate him" I simply stated.

"Ah~ really. what would we do without you Jaehwa?" Jinyoung said relieved.

"Hey Jaehwa~ where's Jaehyo hyung?" Baro asked. My eyes widened.


"OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH!!!"

"What is it Jaehwa?" CNU asked.

"It's Jaehyo's birthday today~!!" All of their eyes widened, including Gongchan who just woke up.

"Better get going!!!" I quickly ran towards the door.

"I'lll drive you there!!" CNU offered.

"Thanks!"

"I wanna come too!!!" Gongchan asked with the puppy eyes I can never resist. 

"You're still sick" Jinyoung scolded.

"PLEASE!!!" he pleaded.

I sighed, I put the back of my hand on his forehead.

"Your fever went down, fine you can tag along" I said and we all went in the car and CNU drove us towards my house.


Jaehyo's P.O.V.


Aish! Where could Jaehwa be?!? She said she was in the park, but that was ages ago! not really ages it was a good 5 hours... 5

FREAKING HOURS!! WHERE COULD SHE BE?! SHE MIGHT BE HARMED OR SOMETHING! SOMEONE COULD'VE HER OR

KINAPPED HER THIS INSTANT! IT'S EVENING ALREADY!! WHERE IS SHE?! ALL THE GUESTS ARE HERE, SHE ISNT!! AAAH!!! 


"Hey hyung calm yo for a second, geez you're sweating" Kyung said.

"How could I calm down when Jaehwa isn't home yet?!?" I said worried.

"Just chill" Zico said with a poker face.

"Shut up you Jamaican beggar!"

"Hey stop worrying so much hyung, look at me, I'm smiling right now" U-kwon said with his usual smile.

"U-kwon, you smile all the time, geez" B-Bomb said. 

"Hey hyung look! There she is!" P.O. pointed towards the gate, and there she was running with B1A4 behind her.


"We've been expecting you mehehe~" Taeil said with a y face.

"Shut up you sharkface!" I said, then turned towards my sister.

"WOMAN. WHERE WERE YOU YOUNG LADY?!? YOU COULD'VE GIVEN ME A HEART ATTACK!!" I scolded her.

"Mianhae~ Gongchan was sick and he wouldn't drink his medicine so I came over and I forgot the time" she explained.

"You forgot my birthday?!?" I said with my hands in my chest, dramatically.

"ANIYO~!! Why would I forget my derptastic oppa's birthday?"

"Aww thanks baby girl" I said as I hugged her.

"Geez, stop making us jealous hyung! can I get a hug too Jaehwa?" Kyung butted in.

"Don't dare touch my baby girl you greasy cucumber~!!"

"WAAAAEEEE?!?" Kyng whined.


Jaehwa's P.O.V.


"Happy birthday Hyung~" Sandeul, Gongchan and Baro chirped.

"Thanks~" Jaehyo replied.

"Happy birthday bro!" Jinyoung said while giving jaehyo a pat in the shoulders.

"Happy birthday~" CNU greeted.

"Thanks, glad you all came" Jaehyo replied.

"Where's umma and appa?" I asked.

"They're inside the house, food's going to be served in a few" Jaehyo replied.

"FOOD?!?" All of them exclaimed, except me and Jaehyo.

Jaehyo nodded and they all went rushing in.


I love these guys, probably I just trust them. They are very reliable and kind towards me. The love me like their little sister too. Despite 

their childish behaviors, they are very nice to me. I enjoy company and we all hang out a lot. 

As for Jaehyo? He's my lovable brother. Overprotective, yes, I know he just loves me too much. He's the greatest example of a derp

face. Yes he's quite cocky, he claims himself pretty faced, but oh well, that's my awesome brother. Happy birthday Jaehyo oppa~ 


"Wanna come in?" Jaehyo asked.

"Yep~!!" I chirped and he placed his arms around my shoulders and we went in.

~~~~~

A/N:

Cazia: A round of applause for Erika please~~!!!!!! it's a very funny chapter in my opinion!! xD Unlike those chapters of Myungsoo where he's all poker face and such LAMFOOOO. And Erika...THE DOTS WOMAN, THE CAPITALIZATION SDJKLFJDLKF /rants. Ah anyway, Happy Birthday derptastic pretty faced Jaehyo of Block B! Gosh, I never knew until I checked ;~;. Haepi Baseudae~

Erika: Had a hard time thinking for this, seriously I just put whatever popped up in my mind ;~; Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I just wanted to show her bond towards the boys. Happy birthday to our one and only pretty faced ulzzang member of Block B, Jaehyo~ stay derptastic! Thank you for all the subbies~ and readers~ Love chu all~<3