One-sided

Drabbles

Woohyun waves his hand, all smiles looking at a certain guy coming to his way, with a bottle of cold lemon juice in his hand. The guy was a bit clumsy, almost fall over nothing, but Woohyun enjoyed it. “Hey Soo”

 

Myungsoo smiles and chuckles, the way he always does and Woohyun finds it cute, really cute. “Hi hyung” he said; rather cheerfully. “Where’s Sungkyu hyung?”

 

“He’s changing” Woohyun says and his heart makes a funny feel when the younger pouts. He chuckles. “Come here” He pats on the space next to him. “Sit”

 

Myungsoo obliges and takes a seat next to him. “Thanks” He murmurs, voice low and cheeks red. It’s his nature to be shy easily. He plays with the bottle in his hand, but the stare Woohyun is giving him doesn’t go unnoticed, so “is there something on my face?” he asks.

 

Woohyun grins. “No… You’re just too cute” And his grin turns wider when the younger looks down, his bang falls over his face. “I like seeing the cute you” He adds and the younger’s ears turn red. Messing with Myungsoo will always be his favorite thing to do.

 

“Stop it~” Myungsoo whines. His face is already red, and Woohyun teasing him only makes it worst. Woohyun’s heart feels warm when Myungsoo suddenly cups his own cheeks with both of his hand to bury his head in.

 

That action makes Woohyun chuckles more.

 

And before Woohyun could again, a voice calls for the younger.

 

“Myungie!”

 

Both of them turn to see a smiling Sungkyu, taking quick steps towards them. And when he finally reaches the spot in front of them, Sungkyu bents down to steal a kiss on Myungsoo lips.

 

Woohyun can only smile, hiding the painful feeling, watching the two lovers in front of him. It always the same feeling he felt whenever he’s in between the couple. They did asked him once whether its okay to be showing PDA in front of him, and Woohyun just dismissed saying its fine. Guess now, Woohyun realises that he made the wrong choice for doing so.

 

“So... Wanna join us?” Sungkyu breaks his thought and Woohyun who was not aware on what Sungkyu was actually saying, dumbfound, obviously confuse.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Me and Soo are going back to my apartment. Wanna join us?”

 

Myungsoo shuffles closer to Sungkyu and hold his hand. “Join us hyung.. Its going to be fun”

 

Sungkyu leans closer to Myungsoo’s ear and the latter lets out a soft chuckle while playfully hit Sungkyu’s arm.

 

It would be nice actually , Woohyun thinks. But if he joins them, he would only be a distraction for them to enjoy their time being together.

 

“Pass. Sungyeol already booked me to try a new burger stall near his apartment” He lied.

 

Myungsoo pouts and Sungkyu smiles. “It’s okay then. Guess I will see tomorrow”

 

“Guess so” And Woohyub grins. “You two have fun”

 

Once the two of them bid their goodbye, Woohyun’s waving hand falls to his side and he can only smile sadly looking down on the ground. He knows he wasn’t suppose to fall in love with his bestfriend’s boyfriend, but he can’t help it.

 

The way the younger cares for him, the smiles, the pouts, Woohyun can help but to feel the spark in his heart.

 

He knows it's wrong but as long as no one knows, then Woohyun is fine with this one-sided love.

 

 


 

I finished writing this one months ago and totally forgot about posting it. Luckily i went to look on documents that i've saved in my phone and found this one. Lol i have more woosoo on this drabbles than the other pairs. I'm sorry >.< Will try doing other pairs too later when i have time. Anyway, its not a happy ending but i like doing this sometimes.