Woosoo

Drabbles

“Woohyun, stop chasing Byeolie around! He will get tired!” Myungsoo shouts.

He was mad at first but then Myungsoo laughs when suddenly the elder stumbles on his feet and fall on the ground while chasing the small creature.

“Hey come back here you cat!”

Woohyun quickly gets up on his feet and continue chasing Byeol around the whole living room.  And after a few chase, Woohyun gives up. The cat was too fast for him. He was about to sit down, but then the cat walks arrogantly in front him, swaying its tail from left to right, and Woohyun swears if cat could smirks, he would be receiving that too from Byeol.

But before Woohyun manages to start grabbing the cat with his hands, Myungsoo stops him, pushing Woohyun to sit on the couch.

“I didn’t ask you to come here to be bullied by Byeol” Myungsoo says, without holding back his laugh.

Woohyun pouts.

He watches the cat jumps on the other couch in front him, its paw like an innocent angel. Byeol looks up to him and when he realizes Woohyun was giving him a dead stare, he mewls and ignores him to take a nap.

“That cat is doing that on purpose!” Woohyun whines, pointing to the now sleeping cat. “He hates me”

“Byeolie doesn’t hate you” Myungsoo says as he trying to persuade the sulking Woohyun by his hair. “Byeolie just wanna have fun with you” He adds with a smile.

“No, he hates me because you love me more than him”

And after Woohyun said those words, Byeol’s ears pecks up and as if he was listening and understanding what Woohyun said, the cat give Woohyun the meanest stare with his nails coming out from his innocent looking paws, that of course before Byeol decides to continue his sleep again- Byeolie is too tired to even fight him.

Woohyun sighs and turns to the younger next to him, “If one day, when we finally live together, would you consider giving Byeol to—“

“No”

“But you can give him to your parents. They love him and he loves them~” Woohyun whines.

“No” Myungsoo deadpans.

Woohyun pouts and sinks himself to the couch. He’s imagining himself having to live with that cat for the rest of his life and the idea frights him. He can see how his skin will be full with bloody red with cat’s marks.

 He sighs. If only Byeol loves him.

But then he feels a hand touches his shoulder and when he looks up, his eyes meets Soo’s and he smiles.

“Try to be nice to him” Myungsoo assures. “Maybe you should pets his head or something”

Woohyun snickers. “Like that gonna happen.”

“Come on. Just try it. Or better yet, hugs him” Myungsoo says brightly. “If you do that, then I will reward you with a kiss”

Woohyun eyes sparkle and he quickly lifts himself to face him. “Really?”

 “Yes”

Woohyun’s mood was getting better before he realizes that they are talking about Byeol right now and never once Byeol ever attach himself to Woohyun. He is very friendly with other members but not him. Heck even Hoya can snuggles with the fur ball without even getting a scratch.

Woohyun sinks back on the couch. “Then I will never get the kiss because Byeol hates me” He sighs for nth time.

Just then, Byeol who was sleeping on the couch earlier suddenly gets up and jumps down and walks towards them. And instead of going to his beloved owner, Byeol rubs his head to Woohyun legs and purrs for affections.

Both Myungsoo and Woohyun are too stun and speechless, eyes wide looking at the cat.

Byeol then jumps on Woohyun laps which earns a yelp from the elder, and curls itself comfortably on the spot.

At first, Woohyun hesitates but when Byeol doesn’t show any harms to kill him or anything, Woohyun slowly wraps his arm around the cat’s whole body.

He tries to snuggle with it and when Byeol seems to accept him, Woohyun lifts the cat and hugs it tight, almost choking the poor Russian Blue.

But Byeol doesn’t seems to mind because after Woohyun releases him, Byeol purrs on Woohyun’s shirt and then goes back to the couch where he slept earlier, leaving the pair alone on the other couch.

Woohyun grins and turns to a still dazed looking owner.

“So… Where’s my kiss?”

Only then Myungsoo snaps from the scene he just witnessed a moment ago and stares back to the elder who was expecting him.

Myungsoo smiles and leans his head to give Woohyun, the rewarding gift.

And when their lips touch, Woohyun smiles.

 Maybe he can live, having Byeol after all...