Gyuyeol

Drabbles

“Hyung… Say you love me” Sungyeol demands.

But unfortunately, Sungkyu was out of words to say.

It is not like Sungkyu can’t say he loves him. In fact, he really loves his favorite dongsaeng really much- and by means love, Sungkyu really does loves him. But Sungyeol words came so random and all of the sudden which was why Sungkyu was left speechless.

Sungkyu looks up and gives Sungyeol a confused look on his face. “What? Why?”

They were actually watching a movie with Sungkyu resting his head on Sungyeol’s shoulder. To say that the movie was bored, it is impossible. Because as far as Sungkyu knows, the movie is a horror movie, so it’s weird if suddenly Sungyeol thought that the movie was boring.

“Just say it. Please” Sungyeol begs. He turns his body to Sungkyu and holds his hand in his. “Please~” He says with a puppy face and a whining voice.

And of course, Sungyeol knows that it’s the only way to make Sungkyu obeys.

“So annoying” Sungkyu then sighs and drops his head against the couch.

Actually, no matter how much annoying Sungyeol can be, Sungkyu would still enjoys every single moment nonetheless. It’s not like Sungkyu hates it, and in fact it’s the opposite. That why Sungkyu loves him in the first place. Sungyeol would always be honest with him and always speaks what his heart truly feels. Plus, Sungyeol did say once that Sungkyu was more handsome than his own best friend slash the visual which Sungkyu would always make sure to note it on the list of reasons why he loves Sungyeol so much.

Sungkyu lifts his head before he stares at Sungyeol who is waiting for his answer.  If the members describe Myungsoo as a cat, then Sungyeol is like his puppy, Ahga which is cute and cuddly.

Sungkyu smiles and pats Sungyeol’s hair.

“You are weird sometimes, you know” Sungkyu chuckles. “But I love you” He says, hanging his head low since he was too embarrass to say it in front.

Sungyeol eyes light up like the shining stars. “Say it again”

“Lee Sungyeol” Sungkyu says, slowly as in whispers before he lifted his head again, for the second time, and gives Sungyeol, his loving stare. “I love you”

Sungyeol beams, feeling satisfied with the answers. “Thanks. I love you too” He says as he hugs Sungkyu by his side and continued watching the screen.

Actually, there’s no special reason why Sungyeol suddenly asked Sungkyu for that favor. He just wants to hear those three words from the person he loves, and to know that Sungkyu will always loves him despite knowing how childish and weird his request can be.