Myunggyu

Drabbles

Myungsoo pulls away his hand when Sungkyu starts to stir in his sleep. He doesn’t want to wake him up because Myungsoo knows how tired the elder felt. Works from morning till night- for sure it was tiring. Myungsoo knows it because just like him, Myungsoo have tons of works to do as well. People can assumed that being an idol is fun in overall, but is it worth it? Maybe yes but despite that, there’s a price that should be pay for all the happiness they got from being an idol.

But despites having lot of works and energy drained faster than usual, it’s amazing how Sungkyu is still willing to spend his resting time just to be with him. And no matter how tired Sungkyu feels, he will always goes to Myungsoo apartment instead of his own just to talk, maybe watch dramas, eat dinners or maybe just cuddling on the couch and make out in a blissful kiss but all in all, most importantly they managed to use the time they have with each other.

Myungsoo was relieved when suddenly he hears the little snores coming from the elder, telling him that the guy was in his deep sleep once more. And of course, this time, Myungsoo hand fall to his side and now, he just stares at the sight.

Myungsoo has a habit of staring. It is not a weird habit of course- like his best friend would always say. He only did it when something or someone has something special for him to see. Like how Myungsoo would always stares at Sungyeol as well. It’s not because he loves him, but there’s something playful and childish speak through his eyes. Sungyeol would always want to deny it but Myungsoo sees everything just from watching how his eyes work. For him, Sungyeol always has that ‘choding’ side of him even though he tries to overcome it many times.

As for Woohyun, Myungsoo loves to stare at how playful and greasy he can be during their hanging time together among the members. Just like Myungsoo exposed on a radio interview, Woohyun would always changes his personalities when there’s camera around. And Myungsoo would stares at him in disbelief. How can he hide his true self whenever the lights were on? It was amazing, Myungsoo thought.

But it's different when it comes to Sungkyu.

Myungsoo can’t figure out the reason why he loves to stare at him so much. Is it the mixed expression that belongs to Sungkyu? But to be honest everyone has it as well; the expression of happiness, sadness, anger, or even confusion, all of them are just the same. But maybe, just maybe Sungkyu has different ways to show it. Not that Myungsoo can points out but truthfully there’s something special about it that manages to make Myungsoo’s heart pumping hard through his ribcage and waiting for the right time to burst. And Myungsoo would always think about it every time he managed to directly stare at his boyfriend’s face.

Slowly Myungsoo traces his finger once more on the elder smooth skin. From the purplish marks on his collarbone to his face. Myungsoo stops his hand when it reaches to the cheek. Sungkyu cheeks are soft. And people were right, the more he touches it, the more it feels like touching a hamster. Not that he has fur or anything but just because when the sight of Sungkyu smiling appears in his head, the smile will lift the skin to the line of his cheekbone and his eyes would disappear into a thin line and his nose would scrunched in a cute way and as a result, forming a chubby hamster form that Myungsoo comes to love. He smiles, reembracing the sight because every time Sungkyu smiles, his brain stops working and only the thought of the precious smile floats around the inside of his mind.

Then, his fingers move to the lips. He knows by now he should stop because the elder might starts to wake up again but Myungsoo can’t help it. The lips he traced are soft and plumpy and Myungsoo can’t resist thinking about the taste of the elder’s lips on his. Just like how they would always fit when their lips crashed towards each other and how they both melted in the sensation of love and desire. And just like how Sungkyu’s lips work its magic slowly biting and every inches of his skin, making him having all the pleasure in the world and making moans escape from his mouth every time the sensitive skin were marked.

But to what he hopes that the elder wouldn’t be disturbed, Sungkyu’s eyes starts to slowly opens and Myungsoo’s hand freeze.

“Myung?” The melodious voice sounds through his ears in which Myungsoo quickly pulls his hand away before he would be caught red-handed. “Why are you still awake?” Sungkyu rubs his eyes slowly and turns to see the time. The room is still dark and if the sun starts to rise, for sure the light would be illumining the room by now because as far as Sungkyu knows, the curtains were still by the end of each side last night. He clearly remembers well because the moon that night shot beautiful light to the scenery of his beautiful boyfriend during their intimated time together.

And instead of answering, Myungsoo snuggles closer to Sungkyu, feeling the warmth from the guy as suddenly Sungkyu embraces his arm around the younger’s body and pull him closer. It feels warm and safe, which Sungkyu knows Myungsoo would love it. Sungkyu smiles seeing the guy who buried his face in his chest. He knows Myungsoo loves affections and even tho Sungkyu wasn’t fond of it at first, but having Myungsoo in his arms like how he’s having him now, was worth anything to die for and he won’t mind if Myungsoo want it every ticking minutes on the clock, because Sungkyu loves it as well.

“You are so cuddly” Myungsoo voices out and hears Sungkyu chuckles.

Sungkyu pats Myungsoo head and plays along with the hair, making the younger smiles. He loves the way Sungkyu would touch him and shows him his love through actions rather than words.

Myungsoo lifts his head and catches the glimpse of the elder’s dozing state. His eyes almost fall back to sleep but when Myungsoo cupped Sungkyu cheeks with his right hand and slowly caressing the skin, Sungkyu eyes were wide open once more. It wasn’t his intention to disturb Sungkyu sleeps but how can Myungsoo resists because up until now, he still can’t believe that a beautiful angel is sleeping next to him and plus, Myungsoo loves seeing Sungkyu in his sleep because it’s just too pure and peaceful and Myungsoo doesn’t want to leave the chance to see it. It’s just too good to be true.

Sungkyu smiles when he catches Myungsoo stares at him with those loving eyes of his. Myungsoo always has this expression of saying how much he loves that certain person and how grateful Myungsoo feels of having that amazing guy by his side. That’s why in this relationship, they don’t need to say anything and both can only tell by the smiles that they gave and the stares at each other’s eyes on how much the love blooms when they are together.

With Myungsoo’s hand still on the elder’s cheek, Myungsoo lifts his body closer and draws Sungkyu face closer to his for a kiss. And although in a sleepy state, Sungkyu mind was fast enough to respond to it giving him the same force as Myungsoo does. The kiss was sweet and the lips mold together in a passionate way that they always do. And when they break the kiss to catch their breath, both of them smiles, eyes sparkles with love.

And when Myungsoo suddenly let out a yawn, Sungkyu chuckles and ruffles the younger’s hair. “Let’s get to sleep” Sungkyu said and pulls the comforter over them. “You must be tired, right?” Sungkyu asks and receives a hum from Myungsoo.

Now that the sleepiness and tiredness from last night coming back to him, Myungsoo agrees to finally goes to sleep. And what a better way to fall asleep when suddenly a pair of arm pulls him closer and embraces him once more in a tight hug. Myungsoo smiles and he doesn’t need to look up to see Sungkyu who was smiling as well.