Myunggyu

Drabbles

“Woohyun is really cute and he’s not shy when it comes to showing love on stages…He’s a boyfriend material”

Sungkyu closes his eyes as Myungsoo words rang through his mind. Sungkyu wasn’t judging him or anything, but Myungsoo was really close with Woohyun and Sungkyu has to admit that he was a little bit (no it’s more to a lot) jealous with the amount of attentions the younger gave to the 3rd elder.

He was indeed curious why the younger would always prefers Woohyun and stays by his side in most of the interviews, promos, and even the times when they were going to take a family photo of 7 of them together -those two just couldn’t stay away from each other.

That’s why when they were alone, Sungkyu asked him directly why he always chooses Woohyun over him (his boyfriend).

And when Myungsoo answered his question, Sungkyu pouted. He loves Woohyun but sometimes Woohyun would always steal his kitten’s attention away from him and he doesn’t like it. He doesn’t hate him-not to that extends, but Sungkyu just wishes that Myungsoo would think of him as a boyfriend material as well and be proud and happy having him as his boyfriend. And even though Myungsoo more than often complimenting him a lot, Sungkyu still feels insecure because they are not legally attach or anything so Myungsoo could leave him anytime and Sungkyu doesn’t want that to happen. He might even mentally die if the younger is no longer his.

“…But I love hyung the most. You may not be as greasy as Namu, but your leadership skills, your kindness, sweetness, your love for me and everything about you, attract me every single time, and that’s why I love you”

Those words he uttered made Sungkyu smiles. He loves receiving compliments like that especially from someone he wanted to hear it from. And even by remembering how Myungsoo hands reaching for his and hold them firmly together while saying those words, Sungkyu heart still skips a beat.

Unfortunately the smile doesn’t last long though just like everything else in the world. The smile that can cost more than a billion dollars suddenly drops and turns into a deep sad pout.

Sungkyu wants to show Myungsoo that he can be greasy too just for him. Well maybe not to the level of the grease master himself, but still he can be (maybe a little). Myungsoo never asked him to do any of that to him but when Myungsoo mentioned that he loves Woohyun showing loves on stage as in, in public, Sungkyu can’t help wonders, maybe Myungsoo wants him do the same as well. And sometimes Sungkyu thinks for himself, it doesn’t hurt to try.

Maybe…

“Hyung!”

Sungkyu snaps out from his trace. He turns to see a close and yet oh-so handsome face staring at him confusedly and waiting for a respond. But their position is rather close and lips just inches away from each other. And when the short distance starts to seem too intimidating, Sungkyu quickly takes it as a golden chance sent from the above to kiss the lips of the guy in front him.

Sungkyu could feel the sweetness of his lover’s lips even if it just takes a sec for them to touch because suddenly the former retrieves himself away from him hastily.

He can’t help but to grin when Myungsoo suddenly cups his mouth in a fasten speed, and blush goes up to his beautiful pale cheeks, tinted red on both sides. Myungsoo seems nervous as he keeps glancing around his surrounding, probably afraid that they were caught by the action but by now Sungkyu doesn’t care at all. He just wants his Myungsoo, for all he knows.

“What are you doing? I thought we had agreed of not doing that in public” Myungsoo whispers as he leans down to his ears and speaks.

But feeling bold, Sungkyu takes the new golden chance to give a peck on Myungsoo’s cheek which makes the latter taken back by surprise for the second time. Eyes wide, mouth dropping, hand on his cheek, Sungkyu can’t help but to fall in love with his adorable little kitten yet again and again.

“Hyung…”Myungsoo starts with his hand still on his cheek where the peck just landed. “Are you okay? Is this really Gyu hyung?”

And gosh the confusion on Myungsoo’s face is bringing joys to him.

Sungkyu just shrugs it off and instead, he urges Myungsoo to sit next to him in which Myungsoo politely obliges.

“I was just thinking about you” Sungkyu says softly but of course Myungsoo clearly hears it.

He holds Myungsoo’s hand and intertwines their fingers together. The warmth of holding each other hands is making both smiles with love lingering in the air.

But... Just in cue, the door bursts open and reveals a popping head of Woohyun, looking angry and annoyed.

“Soo! I thought I told you to get Gyu hyung!” Woohyun scolds him which now makes Myungsoo realizes his first purpose of coming to the dressing room earlier where he knows that Sungkyu would probably be there. “The production is calling. Hurry now!” Woohyun adds and left.

Just when the door shuts, Myungsoo quickly gets on his feet and with their hands still attached to each other, he pulls Sungkyu up as well.

“Hyung! Let’s go! We are late!” The younger whines and Sungkyu who was still in daze just follows Myungsoo as he drags him out of the room and heading up to the stage.

Once they reaches to the center, Myungsoo lets go of Sungkyu’s hand- which earns a pout from the elder and which also didn’t get noticeable by his Soo as he heads quickly next to Woohyun and clings to him like he normally would.

And when Woohyun looked up to the younger, all smiling at the cuteness and Myungsoo smiles back, Sungkyu glares shotgun shots for both of them. Luckily for him, stare does not make people dead, or else he would cried blood if suddenly his little kitty died because of him.

“I’m sorry… I got distracted earlier” He hears Myungsoo apologizes and see how Woohyun snickers.

“Yeah, you always got distracted whenever you’re with him, so I forgive you” Woohyun ruffles his hair and earns a cute laugh from Myungsoo who quickly dismiss the hand from his hair. “And besides, that’s the power of love, so I understand” He adds and both of them laugh with how cringe that words sounded coming from him.

On the other side though, Sungkyu was looking at them and envious was written all over his face. Myungsoo didn’t even spare him a glance when Sungkyu walks and stands by his side. Probably he’s also not aware that Sungkyu is standing next to him right now.

And that is why Sungkyu walks to him and links their arms together, earning shouts and screams from the fans seeing the skinship. And just as Sungkyu thought earlier,

“Hyung! You are singing next to me?” Myungsoo asks with enthusiasm in his voice which made Sungkyu glads- at least the younger seems happy about it.

Sungkyu smiles, nodding his head coyly and when the music is about to start, he releases their linked arms and tries to focus on the song.

They are going to sing 고마워 as their first song and when “he’s not shy when it comes to showing love on stage” floats on his head, Sungkyu will makes sure that Myungsoo will be happy having him as a boyfriend- even if he had to be greasy in front of everyone (in which he cringes at that thought of that)

The first verse was Myungsoo’s and Sungkyu can’t help himself amazed with the younger voice. He has changes so much and his singing is growing better and better each day. Not making him a bias or anything, but Sungkyu could say that Myungsoo can releases a solo album one day and nails it because he improves so much and he can’t never get tired of listening to his voice.

And thankfully luck is on his side when Sungkyu notices those 91-liners are being dorks on stage. It helps him a lot to be less nervous but of course those three was influencing the 2nd younger as well because suddenly Myungsoo decides to join the group- which means no focusing on him and Myungsoo turning his back to him and distracted with those three guys who was throwing love to each other.

But on Myungsoo second verse, Sungkyu finally won his attention when the younger eyes meet his. Sungkyu manages to captivate Myungsoo sight to him and giving him the most beautiful smile which reflects the younger. People might not know this but it's a surprise how Myungsoo makes Sungkyu feels all the heaven in the world. It makes him really happy. And Sungkyu doesn’t wants his happiness to stop.

At least not now. Not when he finally falling in love hard time with the younger.

And this feeling makes it easier for Sungkyu to make the surprise he planned for Myungsoo. It may not be something big like kissing him on stage or something, but Sungkyu knows that Myungsoo is going to love it.

That’s why when his part came, Sungkyu looks nowhere but to Soo and he can clearly see how the kitten was so happy with the attention Sungkyu gave as the younger keeps smiling from ear to ear. It feels like they were the only two on the stage because all Sungkyu could focus on right now is his Soo- at its the same goes to Myungsoo as well. His Gyu is worth to see than anything else in the world.

Their eyes locked and when Sungkyu sings so passionately to him, everyone cheers and the members- mostly the 91’ liners, are all eyes on them. But of course it doesn’t effect Sungkyu anymore because nothing is more important that seeing the guy in front him. So, at the last note, with a smile, he gives Myungsoo a finger heart like Woohyun always does. It made him (and everyone) cringes by doing that, but who cares because Myungsoo’s face blooms by the gesture. He was so shocked at first but replies after, giving him the same sign of love and even more (bless Sungyeol for invented the ping-pong heart)

And for the rest of the song, Sungkyu keeps thinking of how thankful for him that Myungsoo is his. Well that until the song ended, and then he realizes what he just did and he will without a doubt, face the members backstage (because it wasn’t Infinite like if they decided to let go of teasing the cheesy leader just now)

“Well... I didn’t expect that coming from you” Hoya starts, with amuse tone in his. “Is that really you? Or it was just Woohyun possessing you?”

Of course, out of all the members, Hoya would be the first to point out. But Sungkyu isn’t mad or anything in fact he was glad he did that. Why? Because currently he has Myungsoo wrapping himself in a hug, both hands firmly around the leader waist and the younger head buried in his neck.

Instead of answering Hoya, Sungkyu ignores him- much to Hoya dismay of course, but he still can’t get rid of the smile on his face seeing how Sungkyu is patting the younger hair and the younger giggles at the affections he got. And though it may be annoying sometimes because Sungkyu would always shows his favouritism to the younger but Hoya has to admit that they really make a cute pair.

Hoya decides to leave those two behind who are now having their moment together and not wanting to disturb them. And when he was just about to leave and goes back to where Sungjong, Sungyeol and Dongwoo were talking, he bumps into Woohyun. Woohyun was actually about to go and talk to Soo but Hoya stops him. He gives a gesture to Woohyun directing his sight to the couple and Woohyun smiles.

“It’s rare to see Sungkyu hyung acted like that earlier” Hoya says, eyes still haven’t leave those two and Woohyun just smirks.

“Well, you know what they say, that is the greatest of love. It makes people willing to do anything for someone to stay” Woohyun replies and when Sungkyu was looking at his sight, Woohyun gives him a thumb up and sees how Sungkyu nods and hugs the younger kid even tighter.

 

 

A must watch video ^^ 

 https://youtu.be/1uoFvjYLB8k