Woosoo

Drabbles

Myungsoo hears the bell, being followed by a voice, “Myungsoo… Myungsoo-ah… Soo-ah”

He knows the guy is just trying to annoy him, already knowing that Myungsoo was at home at that moment. But forget about that, now Myungsoo is really curious. The guy did say that he has a surprise for him, but didn’t tell.

“I’m coming! Stop ringing the bell!” He shouts from the inside.

Myungsoo reaches to the door, and Byeol suddenly appears near him and instead of purrs himself to Myungsoo’s leg like he usually does, Byeol hisses. “What’s wrong?” Myungsoo asks, though he knows Byeol won’t answers him—that would be weird if he does. “It’s just Woohyun” Myungsoo adds, even though he didn’t need to but he feels like he wants to.

Myungsoo slowly opens the door, while his eyes still looking down to Byeol, in case he might get hit or something.

Then, he hears unknowing voice echooing the room.

“Meow~”

Okay, for sure, that is not Byeol’s voice.

Myungsoo looks up and eyes bursts wide open seeing the white feline cat, all snuggling in Woohyun’s arms. “Look! I bought a cat!” Woohyun says, daggling the innocent cat and push it towards Myungsoo’s face, for a better look. “Now, Byeol has a new friend!”

Woohyun seems happy and his voice tells it all. But still, Myungsoo wonders tho, because as far as he knows, Woohyun were never in a good term with cats. Even Byeol wasn’t fond of him, and same goes to Woohyun as well. He never said that he hates Byeol but he usually frowns whenever Byeol appears in front of him so Myungsoo might get the clear guess.

But maybe something changes his mind about liking cats—possibly and it’s not like Myungsoo hates it anyway.

Myungsoo takes the cat to his arms, and surprisingly the cat purrs and snuggles her head in his chest, accepting Myungsoo to hold her. “Meow~” The cat purrs again and Myungsoo smiles, patting the tiny head.

Byeol scratches his nails on Myungsoo’s jeans when Myungsoo seems to be ignoring him. And it catches Myungsoo attention right away. “Ouch. Byeolie stop it! It hurts”

Byeol obeys. Because not like other cats, Byeol seems to listen to his owner well. His friends always point that out but Myungsoo always shrugs and says “Cats will love their owner if the owner treats them well” which got snickered by his friends. Cats seem to only love beautiful people, Sungyeol would say.

Myungsoo gives the cat back to Woohyun’s hand and lifts Byeol to his arms instead. “Are you jealous?” Myungsoo asks, giving the cat’s neck a gentle massage but the cat can only focuses on the other one in Woohyun’s arms and Myungsoo seems to notice. “Look! Woohyun brought you a new friend to play” Myungsoo tries to coo the sulking majestic Russian Blue and patting his head, pampering him.

Myungsoo brings one of Byeol paws to reach out for the other, and Woohyun reflects Myungsoo’s action by doing the same to his cat. Their paws touch a brief moment before both quickly back away and hiss to one another.

Myungsoo let out a heavy sigh and tells Woohyun to get in and slowly closes the door with one hand while the other is still holding Byeol.

Woohyun walks pass the living room and heads to the corner where Byeol’s cat tree is placed. “Soo-ah, come here and puts Byeol down so they can get to know each other” Woohyun says as he places the cat carefully on the soft small cushion.

The cat tree itself is not huge, but is big enough for two cats to play. They can climb, they can scratch and they can rest, just what cats need.

Myungsoo follows what Woohyun said, and places Byeol next to the white cat.

“Are you sure they won’t kill each other?”

Myungsoo is really cautious. He doesn’t want Byeol or Woohyun’s cat to get hurt.

“Of course not” Woohyun quickly says. “Come one. Let’s leave them alone” He drags Myungsoo away to the couch, living the two cats alone, already distracted by the cat tree.

As soon as they dip themselves in the couch, Woohyun changes his position and curls up against the younger. His right hand is comfortably rested on the younger’s waist and head on the younger’s shoulder. He moves his head and inhales the scene that he had been missing for these past few days and left soft kisses on the younger’s neck.

“Aren’t you being clingy” Myungsoo laughs and shrugs his shoulder playfully, teasing Woohyun. “And you say that I was the most clingy one”

“Do you know how hard it is for me to hold you like?”

“What do you mean?”

Woohyun cups Myungsoo’s cheeks with his palms and leans in to give butterfly kisses on Soo’s nose, cheeks and lastly on the lips.

“I have to get a damn cat to make sure that cat of yours doesn’t disturb us” Woohyun turns his head and look at the two cats that seem to finally bonding themselves together. Woohyun almost squels when suddenly Byeol when closer to his cat and her fury white cheeks and her paw suddenly lands on Byeol’s nose.

“Again, what?” Myungsoo is beyond confuse. He pushes Wohyun slowly, hands on his chest and look at him with eyes brow together, disbelieving what Woohyun just said. “You bought a cat just because of that?”

Woohyun shrugs. “Well, at first yeah, kind off. But I love having her now. She’s cute”

Myungsoo wants to argue more but decides not to. Why would ruins this moment and besides, it’s not like Byeol was hurt. He has a new friend so it’s a good news for both of them; Byeol with his new friend, and Myungsoo with Woohyun.

“Sneaky” Myungsoo says instead, and pinches the elder’s tummy and earns whines from the said man. He then rests his head on Woohyun’s shoulder and let the other plays with his hand, and enjoys the wramth and sweetness that Woohyun was giving him.

Myungsoo looks at the cats and smiles when Byeol starts to chase the white siamese cat up until the top level of the cat’s tree. And only then, he realizes something—

“What’s her name?”

Woohyun is stil playing with the younger’s fingers, tracing the smooth skin with his thumb. He stops to answer, “Her name is Mangmangie” He says with a smile.

The name was cute—at least for him. And he loves using that name to call his now pet cat everytime he wants to play with it or feeds it. And Myungsoo for sure will thinks the same—that the name is cute.

“I thought "Mangmangie" is a puppy so why named it for a cat?”

Okay, so Myungsoo just kills the mood.

He never thought about that. Woohyun just thought that “mangmangie” is a cute name but he doesn’t expect that. Now that he thinks of it, it does actually sounded weird and silly, but.. not wanting Myungsoo to think of him of some idiot or something, Woohyun says instead,

“Because I still miss my puppy that I gave to my mom just so that Mangmangie can live with me!” He says, faking mad. “All of this is just so that I can enjoy some time with you without having Byeol disturbs us” He adds to make it cheesy or something—or not.

Myungsoo doesn’t respond to that but instead he kisses Woohyun on the lips, longer when Woohyun seems to be taking his time to respond. “It’s a cute name” Myungsoo says, after they break the kiss to catch their breath. “Like you” He decides to say because if Woohyun can be chessy, then Myungsoo can be cheesy as well.

Woohyun smiles and kisses the younger again, feeling glad to know that Byeol won’t be coming to disturb them like he usually does.