Afraid To Love

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Stop doing this to yourself!"

 

"Do what?!" I was already high, shouting my lungs out.

 

"Doing this to Yoona!"

 

Your name was mentioned, causing me to freeze was back to normal again within a second.

 

Poker face.

 

I turned away and closed my heart to the promise of love.

 

"What about her? She's just a very close dongsaeng."

 

"That's what you think. Have you even ask her yourself? Ask her how she feels about you?"

 

That was so luring when it was about you.

 

"There's no point in doing that Ri. I will never get into a relationship, not with an idol."

 

"But hyung! Yo-"

 

"Stop it and send me home. I don't wanna talk about it anymore."

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Aigoo, what made you drink so much again?" I could vaguely hear a sigh even before I opened my eyes.

 

Something cold was constantly tapping on my forehead along with the scent that I'd grown so familiar with.

 

"Yoona?"

 

She was just right infront of me, with her worried expression.

 

"Just how much did you drink? You passed out in the cab." She gave a few taps on my cheek while pouting. "This Lee Seunghyun is gonna get scolding from me soon."

 

"Give that brat a break, he is having a hard time."

 

"Glad that you know. I'm having a hard time too." She glared at me. "Always following you around, cleaning up your mess."

 

"That's why I always say Im Yoona is the best."

 

She stared at me, twitching, wanting to say something. But what came out was empty, nothing.

 

I raised my brows at her.

 

"N-Nothing, you should get a good rest. Heat up the hangover soup tomorrow, I shall get going."

 

"Let me sent yo-"

 

"It's okay, see you soon."

 

All that was left was the sound of a shutting door.

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

I didn't exactly have a very good relationship, to be honest it was the worst.  

 

I was having an on-off relationship with Kiko. Everything was great until we got caught by the paparazzi when we were on a date, getting backlash by all the netizens the very moment the news articles are out.

 

Our relationship turned really bad after all these, constant cursings were seen on our SNS. The only thing we did when we met up ended to be quarrels.

 

And then, it ended.

 

Everything.

 

For the past has taught to not be caught, in what is not worth pursuing. I really don't want the history to repeat itself.

 

"HYUNG!"

 

"W-What?!"

 

"Did you hear what I say? You've been staring into space since then. I've called you for more than 10 times."

 

"What were you saying?"

 

"I say Yoona and Soohyuk hyung is getting really close recently. They even went to club together yesterday!" The maknae shook his head. "Actually, why am I telling you this? Yoona is single and there's no harm hanging out with other guys, especially when it's Soohyuk hyung. He is such a nice guy."

 

The more he spoke, the darker my orbs turned. This guy was trying to find trouble with me.

 

"Have you said enough?"

 

"No! Look at them, they are so compatible! " He continued rumbling, flashing his phone screen at me.

 

It was the picture of both of them - Soohyuk that brat, his hands were around her waist.

 

"Lee Seunghyun, you are courtung death aren't you?"

 

"There's no point of being jealous hyung, Yoona is not even yours in the first place remember? You don't even want to get into a relationship with a IDOL." He emphasised on the word 'idol', yes that's what I told everyone around me.

 

Yoona probably knows it too.

 

"Tell me where are the both of them, right now." I was firm in my voice, but am I doing the right thing?

 

Are all these worth it?

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

Guess what I saw when I first entered the club?

 

Both of them were clinging onto each other.

 

This would be the first time I'd say I hate the club. Since I don't have the 'rights' to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter