Reaching Out

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Ji!" They were greeting me with smiles while handing me a glass of drink. "Where's Yoona? It's been such a long time since I last seen her!"

 

At the mention of your name, my mind went blank.

 

When was the last time I've saw you?

 

Last week?

 

Last month?

 

"S-She's busy!" I lied, hanging my arms around their shoulders. "Let's have fun!"

 

I'd been spending tons of night in the club, having fun. Well, you know you need place to relieve your stress.

 

Ring ring ring

 

The sound of my phone ringing.

 

I was in a hotel room, I must have been too drunk to get back home last night.

 

I picked up the phone without looking at the caller ID and before I could open my mouth and curse the hell out of the person on the other line, the very familiar voice came from the other side.

 

"Oppa, let's meet up."

 

However, it wasn't the usual sweet tone that I was so used to. It was cold, so cold that it sent shivers down your spine.

 

"Yoona?"

 

There was a long silence before you spoke up again.

 

"Same old place."

 

With an even colder tone that I couldn't regconise.

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Sometimes, I wonder if we are still together."

 

That was the first sentence you said to me, after our favourite coffee was served. This was the place when we first met, with the total opposite taste for coffee. You like it sweet while I like it bitter.

 

It was a place where it brought back so many beautiful memories.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"You know it yourself. When was the last time we had a phone call or even a text? When was the last time we met up for a date? It was all so long and looking at your face now, it doesn't give the the familiarity that I used to have."

 

"That's because I'm -"

 

"Busy? And you have the time to go club every single night with your friends?" You chuckled. "I don't even know how I should reply when people ask me where you are and why haven't they see you around me lately."

 

That shut me up and things got a little too serious here.

 

"That's because I don't even know where you are. When you claim that I'm your girlfriend."

 

"Yoong..."

 

"I guess we need a break. Let's give each other some time to think if we really want this."

 

That was the last thing I wanted to hear.

 

I was distracted with so much things that weren't worth my time. When all along, it's the people I love that I should have cared. It's the ones that I cared for whom I should have been responsible for.

 

Looking at your back view, leaving the shop with soft bell ringing on the door.

 

But maybe, I'm just too late.

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

Are we really breaking up? Or are we just separated for a short time?

 

I didn't know anymore, the only thing I knew was I felt like I'm gonna lose you.

 

Because I didn't know how to talk to you. We hung out with people from opposite social circles. You don't club as much as I do.

 

Long story short, you don't do what I do.

 

I don't know how to ask if you're okay. If you have all 3 meals for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter