Rogue Planets

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think of you at ten; 

 

I think about the first time we met. The first time I saw him was at Tiffany unnie's birthday party. 

 

We met through mutuals and my impression of him was just neutral. I can't see him as my friend, or anything else. To me, he is just a senior in the music industry. 

 

Tiffany unnie introduced him to the girls, including me. 

 

"Girls!! The famous G-Dragon is here~"

 

"Yah you should really stop embarrassing me!" 

 

Even though that's what came out from his mouth, his expression didn't change at all. 

 

"Hi girls, just call me Jiyong, spare me the formalities." 

 

"What?" Tiffany unnie exclaimed with the accent that she has, "Come on, all the girls are younger than you. An 'oppa' is definitely needed."

 

"Well, I don't mind, isn't that a bonus?"

 

He said that while looking into my eyes. 

 

The others just started giggling, for your information they are all bigbang's fan, most importantly, G-Dragon's fan. 

 

So what? I'm obliged to call him 'oppa'? No way, we are not even THAT close. 

 

And, I'm not even his fan. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

Your smile at nine; 

 

"Why is he always here when we are havig a date?" I whispered to Tiffany unnie when I saw the familiar figure walking into the cafe. 

 

"What? He just say that he's nearby, so I just asked if he wants to have a cup of coffee together."

 

"You at lying unnie, so that time when we met him in Japan, it was also coincidence?"

 

"O-Of course!" She let out a nervous chuckle after that, "Our dear Yoong, you just have to enjoy your time with a beautiful view in front of you. He's a nice guy, trust me."

 

Just right when that sentence ended, he sat down right infront of me as if that seat was reserved for him. 

 

"Hi Yoong!" 

 

"How would you know?" I was replying to Tiffany unnie. 

 

"Hello, are you blind? I'm here too alrights!" Which obviously didn't heard by her, " So much for helping you, if wasn't for me you ca-"

 

"Alrights alrights," he kinda freaked out, "Our dear pink princess, would you like a cup of coffee?"

 

Tiffany unnie just gave a disgusted face and went to grab her bag. 

 

"I've schedule later, need to get going before MANAGER OPPA starts rushing me."

 

Mwuh? She told me that she didn't have any schedule this morning? That's why we are here?

 

"Unnie, i thought you sai-"

 

"Oh, it was a sudden one, got called back by the company." Look at her, she's not even blinking while lying. 

 

Seriously. 

 

"So, Mr Kwon Jiyong, are you very free nowadays?"

 

"Hmm, not really. Got a really tough case on my hand."

 

Then why is he even here?! 

 

I was screaming inside but still kept my cool. 

 

"Oh really, you have a tough case but you are still sitting here casually, having a cup of latte?"

 

He let out a smirk and after that a really bright smile took over as he looked into my eyes. 

 

Something inside me that I had thought long dead, lighted up. I haven't had such feeling for the longest time and I was just stunned. 

 

"Because I thought you might be able to help."  

 

"M-Mwuh? Me?"

 

"Yeah, do you want to lend me a hand?" Instead of figurative meaning, he literally reached out to grab my hand.

 

"Yah," I tried to shrug it off, but admitted defeat the second after. "Alrights, what is it?"

 

He motioned me to move closer with his fingers which I obediently followed. 

 

His next sentence totally put me off guard, it was as if like the sentence triggered off a spark in my head. I couldn't comprehend so I just continued to stare at him in shock. 

 

"Would you please tell Im Yoona that Kwon Jiyong is having a hard time chasing her?"

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

Your lips at eight pressed against mine;

 

It's been awhile after that day, he hadn't appear in front of me whenever Tiffany unnie and I was having a date. 

 

So much for saying that he is chasing me. 

 

"Looking for your Jiyong oppa?"

 

"Huh? Why would I?"

 

"Are you sure you are going to lie infront of me?" Tiffany unnie snorted, "Dont tell me you can't see that he is chasing you?"

 

Even if I can't see, he told me himself. 

 

"A-Ahem, of course I could." I frowned a little, "but why?"

 

"Why? Yoong please, stop doubting yourself, you wouldn't see the good in yourself but others can." 

 

Then who can explain the failure in my previous relationship. 

 

"And if you're thinking about Lee Seunggi, I will just give you my usual words. He's not the one for you and in fact, he is not good enough for you."

 

"And Kwon Jiyong will be different?"

 

I can't help it, it's gonna be a lie if I say I don't feel anything. 

 

"Don't ask me that, ask yourself. I'm sure you do feel something."

 

I was afraid, to open my heart, to allow someone else to walk in when it's shut for more than 2 years. 

 

"You should think about it."

 

Yeah, and I thought about it all the way home. I was just in a mess of daze, bumping into a few passerby. Thank god I was wearing a mask if not my reputation will definitely go pit down. 

 

Everything came to a stop when I stepped out of the elevator, turning in to my apartment. I blinked a few times, trying to tell myself that I wasn't hallucinating. 

 

His eyes met mine, a smile crawling up his face. Did I tell you how much I love seeing him smile? Compared to those poker face or chic expressions he always has. 

 

"Come here, why are you standing there?"

 

"Why are you here?" I asked when we were slightly nearer. 

 

"Is that very important?" He ruffled my hair, "Aren't you going to invite your guest in?"

 

"Un-invited guest you mean." I was already reaching in my bag to search for the keys as I mumbled under my breath. "Must be Tiffany unnie again."

 

"Invited or un-invited, I'm still a guest. And your guest is starving now."

 

G-Dragon? Straving? This two words don't come together in a sentence. 

 

I didn't reply and walked in after the door was unlocked. As if he have already came over before, he comfortably walked in. 

 

"It's very," he gave a long pause and looked around. "Your style."

 

I started rampaging the kitchen, this is not the first time we have been together alone. However, the thing now is we are alone, in my house, my place. 

 

"Yoona. Yoona?"

 

"Y-Yeah?" I wasn't in my right mind but he was already in front of me, calling my name. 

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"I thought you were hungry?" I was looking into his eyes, and there were something so different behind them. 

 

"That's not important, I've something more important to ask you."

 

"W-What?" 

 

He came closer and had his arms placed on the counter behind me. I was basically trapped between his arms. I look up in shock but he was actually grinning. 

 

"Did you miss me?"

 

"M-Mwuh? N-No."

 

I felt like I gave myself away. 

 

"They say, I should stay away from you for a period time, so there will be more time for you to think about me." He held onto my chin, "But I think this doesn't work when it comes to Im Yoona."

 

So that explains why he was missing for a few weeks? 

 

"What are y-you talking about?" 

 

The next moment, his lips was against mine. I had my eyes wide open in shock and all I felt was his grin against my lips. 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

And at seven, your warm breath in my ears and your hands everywhere;

 

"What am I talking about? You should know it well."

 

That day when he said that he was chasing me, it was the day when he told me to think about it. 

 

To think about us, to give him a chance. 

 

"It's either you agree it now, or I'll still continue tagging around you." 

 

"I don't know." I was fiddling with my fingers, so puzzled. 

 

It was really hard for me, I don't know if I'm making the right decision. For sure I knew, he was not any other guys that I've met. 

 

He came closer, pulling me into his arms, with his arms wrapped around my waist. 

 

"I won't give up, if you need more time you can tell me." His warm breathed in my ears, "At least, give me a chance."

 

My heart melted there and then.  I don't want to lie but it feels so good to be in his arms. I was as if I don't have to worry if a rogue planet came crashing into Earth or some other major catastrophes. 

 

And I want to feel this all the time. 

 

"You must be hungry, let's just call for delivery?" He sounded a little disappo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter