Poetry

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, you know, I wished I could have unseen that..." 

 

I know you have seen things you wish you hadn't. 

 

"If I hadn't seen that, maybe I wouldn't slap him. I shouldn't have been so rash..."

 

You have done things you wish you could take back. 

 

"Oppa, why... Why must it be me...? Why must it always be me who have it rough? Why..." 

 

And you wonder why you were thrown into the thick of it all - why you had to suffer the way you did. 

 

Like you, I very much wish I could unsee things. 

Like you, I wish I could take the things I have done back. 

 

But I know our situation was on a whole new different level. 

 

You wished that you could unsee the fact that your boyfriend had kissed the other girl on her lips right in front of the café that you love. 

You wished that you were not seething and had not charged towards them, giving him a stinging slap across the face and scolded the girl with profanities.

 

I wished that I could unsee the fact that you are crying over a useless guy that doesn't know how to treasure you. 

I wished that I did not get into a relationship with a girl that I didn't genuinely fancy, so that I wouldn't have wasted time thinking of ways to break up with her to chase you instead.

 

See the difference? 

 

"You know he's a jerk that doesn't worth your tears. It's not the first time Yoong..." 

 

I sighed and handed you a piece of tissue as you rested your head on my shoulder, soft sniffing sounds resonating the quiet room. 

 

"I know I'm a fool but I love him so so much oppa!" You grimaced as you blew your nose into the tissue I gave you. 

 

How could someone be so cute even when she's heartbroken? 

 

You could. 

 

"Oppa, why can't he be like you? Why can't he be so sweet and kind like you instead of being such a jerk?" 

 

Oh no Im Yoona. I'm a jerk to other girls too, just not to you. 

 

So can't you realize the fact that guys would only not be a jerk to the girls that they are interested in? 

 

"Oh no wait. You WERE a jerk to your ex. The only time I had seen your expression so icy cold, it actually kind of scares me," you lifted your head up and made an action of shivering. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter