Happiness

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know my being happy is an anomaly. 

 

 

 

I already have everything I want at this age, everything except for a boyfriend. 

 

 

 

But there was you, the you that I held so close to heart. We're just friends but you're different. 

 

 

 

I can never define happiness without mentioning you. 

 

 

 

No one knows me better than you. 

 

 

 

Have you ever seen a pair, claiming that they are just friends but are totally fine with skinships and kisses?

 

 

 

Well, we are that pair. 

 

 

 

Then I heard the door unlocking. 

 

 

 

It was a Saturday where I've no shooting of the drama. I've just finished watching the live broadcast of my own drama 'THE K2'. 

 

 

 

And I pray to god that Kwon Jiyong won't have the chance to watch it. 

 

 

 

Because the recent episode was a kiss scene with my co-actor. 

 

 

 

"W-Why are you here?!"

 

 

 

"What's with that expression? Did you do something wrong again?"

 

 

 

"A-Ani!" I had my hands intertwined, the action that I do when I'm speaking untruthfully. 

 

 

 

"You're acting really suspicious." I saw him trying to refrain from smiling but it was gone in the next second. "I'll take a bath first."

 

 

 

"Sure, g-go ahead."

 

 

 

Now is the time. 

 

 

 

/Yah, everyone of you here. ESPECIALLY LEE SEUNGHYUN! I don't know if you guys watched the broadcast of my drama today, but I would KINDLY request that you don't send anything to Jiyong./

 

 

 

It was a group chat with the guys without Jiyong in it, of course. I was trying to prevent the outburst of the dragon. 

 

 

 

There was this time, that Lee Seunghyun went to send Jiyong my photoshoot with my co-actor Ji Chang Wook. You can never imagine the famous GD to be a pot of vinegar. 

 

 

 

/Huh? Isn't Jiyong hyung with you?/ -Small Seunghyun

 

 

 

/He is in the toilet, showering./ 

 

 

 

/He's not acting weird? He did not make a big fuss?/ -Daesung oppa

 

 

 

/Are you sure you still got the time to text us?/ -Youngbae oppa 

 

 

 

/Nope? What are you guys talking about?/

 

 

 

/Noona, goodluck. I don't have to do anything, he already saw it./ -Small Seunghyun. 

 

 

 

/MWUH?!/ 

 

 

 

I was so shocked that I stood straight up, only to realise that there was a shadow hovering over me. 

 

 

 

You were standing there, smirking at me. 

 

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

 

 

"Did y-you have a nice shower?" I ended off with a nervous chuckle. 

 

 

 

At the very next moment, you had your arms around my waist, pulling me closer. 

 

 

 

"I'll give you 1 minute to explain yourself."

 

 

 

"E-Explain what?" I didn't want to meet his eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about."

 

 

 

"Take it or leave it. If you still wanna act dumb, I don't know what I'll do next."

 

 

 

Gangster. Always like this. 

 

 

 

"It's just a kiss scene. It's work, Kwon Jiyong-sshi."

 

 

 

"I did not teach you how to kiss to get this in return Im Yoona."

 

 

 

"Since when did you teach me how to kiss!" I was embarrassed and my defensive mode was . "How did you watch it? You should be driving during the broadcast."

 

 

 

"Do you even know what is live streaming? I don't do that for anyone, not even when Top hyung drama is airing."

 

 

 

"So you're trying to tell me that I'm special?"

 

 

 

"Don't try to divert away from the topic. Didn't you tell me that you're not having a kiss scene?"

 

 

 

"The scriptwriter decided and added that in. Who am I to reject it?" I gave a pout, not getting the reason why you're so against it.

 

 

 

You put on a poker face and was just staring at me. I was turned off by your attitude and said something that I shouldn't. 

 

 

 

"There's nothing going on between us, why do you care so much?"

 

 

 

And I immediately regretted it after that sentence came out of my mouth. The next thing I felt was you letting go of my waist, turning away reaching for the door knob. 

 

 

 

"Yah..."

 

 

 

You weren't halting your step as you continued to walk away, I was just following behind your back. 

 

 

 

"Oppa!"

 

 

 

No respond.

 

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong!"

 

 

 

Bang!

 

 

 

You just slammed the door on me. 

 

 

 

This time round,  I'm in for a deep deep trouble. 

 

 

 

/Guys, I'm in deep trouble./

 

 

 

/Mwuh? Did the dragon got pissed off?/ - Small Seunghyun 

 

 

 

 

As usual, Seungri was the fastest. It seemed like he has his phone on his hand 24/7.

 

 

 

 

/But he actually told me that he's not gonna be mad this time round though.../ - Youngbae oppa

 

 

 

 

Of course, the maknae is super responsive, then a reply came back immediately. 

 

 

 

 

/Well, I said something that I shouldn't./

 

 

 

 

/You can come down to the studio today, we are having a recording later, around midnight./ - Big Seunghyun

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 

 

 

"Oh Yoona! What brings you here?"

 

 

 

The moment when I stepped into YG building, Dara unnie came up to me. 

 

 

 

"Oh! Must be because of the jealous dragon again~ I saw the broadcast just now, I'm jealous of you Yoong! Ji Chang Wook-sshi is so handsome!"

 

 

 

Even before I could reply, she cut me off. 

 

 

 

"Unnie, stop teasing me. I'm in deep deep trouble."

 

 

 

"I can never understand the both of you. You guys aren't even a pair!" She shook her head and gave a tap on my shoulder. "There's not gonna be good things coming out if you two just decide to continue dragging like that."

 

 

 

"But unn-"

 

 

 

"You know what I'm trying to say," She took a look at her watch. "Get going, all of them should be in the studio already."

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter