Caramel Macchiato [MarkJae]

A Little Bit of Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you Ijustwant2jae for requesting! I hope you like this so as my readers. Sorry for the grammar and typo errors.

P.S This is a very interesting plot and scenario you gave. So I was very happy while writing this. :)

P.P.S I didn't know what you meant by Youngjae being a "regular" so I decided to make him a customer. I hope that's okay.

 

Youngjae happily skipped (despite of the wound he had while walking) to his favorite coffee shop to have a sip of his favorite Caffe Macchiato. He drops by the cafe almost everyday to have a sip and relieve stress after a long day's work. But the real reason why he drops by like no tomorrow because he has a little, no huge crush at Mark, a barista and also a waiter.

Mark is probably the nicest, sweetest, and warmest person you'll ever meet. He may be sweeter than your own Caramel Macchiato or even the caramel itself. And he may be the most gorgeous and most handsome of all the land.

Youngjae arrived at the cafe, excitedly opening the glass door.

He immediately saw Mark's smile at the counter, he was about to die seriously. But Mama Mary herself didn't let that happen.

"Hello Youngjae!" Mark's greeted the younger happily, smiling. "Your usual?"

The younger walked to the counter and shook his head. "I'll have something different. Maybe, a Grande Cappucino?" He looked at Mark who was at a daze. "Mark?"

Mark snapped out of his thoughts and nodded. "Ah, okay. A Grande Cappucino. Is that all?"

"Yes."

Youngjae gave Mark the money with a smile as their hands brushed each other. Youngjae felt butterflies in his stomach.

The older got a grande cup and a pen. "Your name?" He smirked goofingly.

Youngjae laughed. "But you already know my name. You can add whatever you want there."

Mark wrote something in the cup before handing it to the barista.

"You can sit down, if you want, Youngjae." He smiled once again.

He sat down at the nearest table, and checked his phone. And he was practically busy with Facebook, since duh, he was an admin of a fanpage about Mark.

Yes, he was an admin of a fanpage of his huge crush. He would constantly post pictures of Mark and fanboy about him and his looks. He was completely infatuated by the older, he wants to tell him one day how much he means to him.

He just posted his latest post,

I just like him soooo much! I want to go on a date with him and do stuff together. Even though i'm just a friend and a customer. *tears tears* *hearts everywhere*

He's really a fool in love.

 

 

Youngjae's coffee was served by Mark of course (he didn't let Youngjae go to the counter to get the order) with a smile. Youngjae loved how the coffee was made, with a slightly bitter flavor but overall, it was sweet and creamy. He glanced at the counter and saw Mark looking at his phone, smiling ever so brightly.

Youngjae wondered what was Mark looking at, any scenarious crossed his mind, you name it. Maybe it was a picture of a person that he likes, maybe he was chatting with someone he likes, or someone he loves. Because Mark was smiling more than bright. 

His face fell as he thought of it. He glanced at his cup and saw something written in it.

MYJ.

 

 

1:38PM

Admin Choi Youngjae just updated his status:

MYJ? What does that mean?

 

"Why would Mark write something weird??" Youngjae asked to himself. "What's MYJ? Is it a name?"

 

The next day Mark wrote something weird again on the younger's cup.

IRLY.

Then the next day,

IRD.

 

The next few days Mark would write some random and weird names in Youngjae's cup whenever he orders.

Youngjae glanced at his cup once again.

KramAej.

"What the hell," he muttered. "That is definitely legit weird, but cute."

He opened his Facebook and updated his status once again.

12:59PM

Admin Choi Youngjae updated his status:

KramAej. Why would he put weird names on my cup? But still, I think it's cute. *hearts hearts*

A few minutes after posting, someone commented. The name was anonymous.

I think you should go and ask your Mark. Maybe there's a reason why he puts names on your cup.

He didn't know who sent it, but he thanked him mentally.

"I should go and ask him," Youngjae said before walking to the counter hesitantly.

When Mark saw him coming, the older smiled warmly. "Is there something that you need, Youngjae?"

Youngjae glanced at his cup, glanced at Mark, and glanced at the cup again before looking at the older. "Why are you putting random names on my cup? Its not that you should stop. I'm just curious."

The older chuckled. "But you said I should put any names that I want."

"Yes..but." Youngjae stopped. "Is there even a reason w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter