Sick [Jackjae]

A Little Bit of Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IM BACK!! To those several people who requested for Jackjae, here you go! I really tried my best on this so hope you all like this.

And so as my readers as well! Hope you all like this. Thank you all! I love you baes <3 I'm SORRY if this is so short.

 

 

Jackson isn't really fond of Youngjae. He's not comfortable around him and he feels weird. He doesn't hate him or something..just dislike? 

But the crazy thing is, Youngjae haven't done anything wrong to him yet this blonde just dislikes him. There's just something in Youngjae that Jackson doesn't even like. The rapper would rather lock himself in the bathroom than stay with Youngjae. This Wangpuppy thinks that he'll ever be like that to the-so-called-sunshine.

Until one day, Jackson had no schedule, and so as Youngjae and the other members had. Meaning, he'll spend the whole day at the dorm with Youngjae. And plus, the younger man is sick.

"C'mon hyung!" Yugyeom, the giant maknae whined as Jinyoung crossed his arms.

"What?" The blonde man replied annoyingly.

"Take care of Youngjae-hyung for today. How many times are we going to tell you that! Don't be such a spazz," Bambam replied, fuming.

"He can handle himself Bambam, don't worry," he replied.

A loud sneeze was heard from a certain bedroom that obviously came from Youngjae.

Jaebum glared at him. "See? He's goddamn sick. You need to take care of him, Jackson. Please. It's just for today."

"Then you will never take care of him again," Mark added. "C'mon!! Wang Jackson. I know you're not fond of him, but at least show that you care for him."

"But--"

"Come on! What's wrong with Youngjae anyway? He's literal sunshine, you know," Bambam added, smiling.

"But not to me," Jackson muttered.

"Just...take care of our Youngjae, okay?" Jinyoung with his 'mommy voice' on.

"Fine. But promise you'll give me some cheese after."

"Cheese? What for?"

"For a grilled cheese sandwich duh." Jackson rolled his eyes. "And make it mozzarella, I hate cheddar."

 

After the other members left for a schedule, he hears Youngjae sneezing non-stop from his room and Jackson just doesn't know what to do. 

"Should I bring him water? Or medicine?" "." Jackson doesn't know how to treat a sick person so he just hurriedly went to get a glass of water and a flu medicine from the cupboard.

He hesitantly goes to Youngjae and Mark's shared bedroom. He waits for the right cue to step in, which is anytime. Jackson just thinks about the cheese he'll receive later after he takes care of this guy.

The rapper knocks the door softly, and answered by a sneezing Youngjae. "C-come i- Achooo!!"

He opens the door and sees Youngjae lying on the bed, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter