Blindfold [Markjae]

A Little Bit of Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I live for Markjae wohooo! This is such a cute one tho. Haha I just made this up tho and thank you for waiting! Enjoy y'all! 

 

It all started when Markjin emerged. Mark and Jinyoung were probably the biggest ship in the whole fandom of GOT7. Fans say that they were perfect for each other, so perfect that Mark and Jinyoung had to act all clingy and cute for fanservice. They were like a real couple.

On the other hand, there was one person who didn't like them being clingy and cute to each other. His name is Choi Youngjae. He didn't like them being close at all times, he thought that the two of them liked each other. Youngjae felt jealous because he likes Mark. But this sunshine felt that he doesn't have a chance towards Mark. 

These days, Youngjae feels uncomfortable whenever Mark would talk to him, would hug him and act all clingy, and would stare at him. That's when 2jae emerged.

2jae became bigger that Markjin. It all started when Jaebum comforted Youngjae about Mark. And the leader made sure that the younger was happy. Jaebum would act all clingy and cute to Youngjae and vice versa. The fans loved it.

That's when Mark's inside was triggered. But he ended up fuming but at the same time regretting and feeling sad.

Mark and Youngjae are roommates. But Youngjae would always go to Jaebum's room and will always end up spending the night there. Mark was always alone at night.

During After School Club in If You Do era, when a fan asked the younger if he likes Coco or Mark more, he answered leaving a gloomy Mark. "I love Coco, man."

Youngjae started to be irresponsible of their pet Coco. These days Mark would always take care of the young pup. Coco was the only reason why the two became closer. 

Plus, when the three (Jaebum, Youngjae, and Mark) were reading comments of their fans, one read as: "Jaebum is mine." But Youngjae here said that, "Jaebum is mine." Leaving a laughing Jaebum and a speechless Mark.

And when the time before they debuted, these two had a fight. And ended up Mark breaking the air conditioner of the car. Youngjae will never forget that anger that the older showed. 

AND. When Markjin emerged. He didn't notice the glances and stares the younger has been giving him. He was too preoccupied by Jinyoung, and he regrets it. Then 2jae emerged, he was the one who was giving glances and stares at Youngjae.

 

"." Mark cussed in regret. "What have I done?" He messed up his hair. "Why was I too focused on Markjin?"

"What is happening to me?"

"Why do I hate seeing the two of them together?"

"Ugh I regret punching that air conditioner. I regret being too preoccupied by Markjin."

 

Another day was just a typical day for Youngjae. They need to promote their new album by guesting in Mnet and other shows. But their last schedule was Mnet.

Mark and Youngjae "accidentally" became seatmates at the van. And plus, Jaebum was there. The L.A boy stared at the younger one. He looked tired.

"A-are you a-alright?" he asked hesitantly and softly.

"I'm fine. Just tired," the younger replied bluntly.

Mark sighed and put the other end of his earphone at Youngjae's ear. Before the younger could react, "Don't ask." Youngjae just let it be.

The older smiled and played one of his favorite songs, Shots by Imagine Dragons. (A/N: Sorry peeps I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BAND) 

Youngjae would soon fall asleep, and by gravitational force he fell on Mark's shoulder. Jaebum saw the two and smiled goofingly. Mark felt awkward, but he liked it so he smiled.

"Well..this is new."

 

The band did their schedules and interviews as well as music shows and guestings. They were dead tired before night came. But they indured it anyway.

Last schedule was Mnet. They are going to host their own segment and play games. 

"Come and get it GOT7! Hello, we are GOT7!"

The segment was a blindfold game. Mark is really good at this. A member is going to be blindfolded and another member will let the blindfolded one touch a part of his body and identify who's who and what part is that.

The first member was Jaebum. Of course, he's the leader. When Jaebum sat on the chair and finally blindfolded, Jinyoung stood up and went to the blindfolded leader. He stuck out his lips and let Jaebum's free hand touch the gums, which was gross. 

"Is this Jinyoung's gums?" 

"Woaaaaah." The audience replied in awe. He was correct.

Then it was Jackson. A few talking was done before the rapper was blindfolded.

"Hey! Maybe you'll let me touch something that I'm not supposed to touch! I'm warning you." The Wangpuppy yelled while the audience laughed. "I'm warning you, seriously."

Jaebum blindfolded the rapper. And Mark didn't hesitate to move closer and let Jackson touch his nape. Youngjae's inside was triggered as he saw the sight. But he hissed and crossed his arms and looked away. "Wow. Of all the body parts, seriously, the nape?" He whispered. He was jealous, honestly. 

Jaebum heard what Youngjae just whispered. After all the leader has a good sense of hearing. He had a plan, a good plan for Mark and Youngjae to stop the commotion. He gets it now, Mark is just waiting for the right time to make a move and apologize while Youngjae is still mad and jealous. This was a definitely a complicated situation and the leader needs to fix it, fast.

"Mark." Jackson said. 

"Woaaaah."

"Which part?" Jaebum asked.

"Nape?"

"Woaah. Success!"

It was Mark's turn. He was blindfolded instantly. Jinyoung slowly went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter