Flashbacks [2jae]

A Little Bit of Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2JAE 2JAE 2JAE YEY. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS.

Thank you Nhokool_98 for requesting! I'm terribly sorry if it took long than expected. I decided to change your plot  a little bec it was too angsty. But I still hope you like it! And so as my readers as well.

 

"What? A new assistant?" Jaebum said nonchalantly, glaring at his secretary. "Why do I need a new assistant?"

"M-mr. Im. Your former assistant quit his job," She replied, as if scared of what her boss might do to her.

"Quit? Again? That's the second time this month!" Jaebum stood up, with flame in his eyes. "Why do they even quit!"

"B-because you are too much to handle, Mr.Im." The secretary had guts to say that. Jaebum stared at her.

"Well it's their fault. I don't care if they don't like me. And go get a new assistant!" Jaebum yelled, pointing his index finger at the door.

"But.."

"Are you going to make me wait and fire you? NOW!"

She bowed quickly and stormed out of his door. When the secretary was out of sight, Jaebum sat down his chair and sighed.

"I have problems.."

 

Jaebum really has problems with his attitude. He basically has a Resting Bish Face, plus anger management issues. But the real Jaebum isn't like that..

A few days later his secretary immediately hired a new assistant for him.

"So his name is..Choi Youngjae?" he asked sternly, checking the resume of the applicant.

His secretary, Quinn, was standing awkwardly. "Yes, sir. And I interviewed him. He might...not b-be good f-for the j-job."

Jaebum looked up, glaring. Quinn immediately replied to avoid her boss' words. "But he begged m-me for t-the job. A-all I need is your confirmation."

"I'll interview him first, where is he?" 

"He's been waiting outside."

"Let him in, I'll handle this guy," he sternly replied.

Quinn gulped and immediately went outside his room to the waiting area. Where the applicant, Choi Youngjae, is waiting.

"Youngjae, Mr. Im needs you in his office now."

The young applicant looked up, in shyness and fear. "I'm scared."

"Oh, don't be. Mr.Im is a nice person. H-he w-won't h-hurt you." If I had a penny everytime Quinn said that, I would surely be rich. Quinn was absolutely lying to the shy applicant.

"R-really? D-do you think he'll l-like me?"

"Y-yes." Lied again. Or so she thought..

 

Youngjae nervously walked to Mr.Im's office. He was trying to fix his scattered courage and confidence. 

"What if he's hot-headed and cold? All office bosses are like that." He whispered. "Breathe in breathe out. You can do this Youngjae."

As he went closer and closer, "You can do this, Youngjae."

"You can do this."

He reached the door and knocked softly.

"Come in!" Jaebum's stern voice was heard.

Youngjae gulped before turning the knob and pushing the door open. "I can't do this."

 

He gulped again.

"Choi Youngjae, right? Come in and have a seat." 

He gulped again as he closed the door and sat on the chair in front of his table.

"Introduce yourself formally."

Youngjae stood up and bowed formally. "Hello, my name is Choi Youngjae. I'm 20 years old. I hope you can give me this job." Then he sat down.

"So, Youngjae. Are you sure you deserve this job? You seem..scared."

He certainly is.

"N-no. I'm alright sir, I'm just nervous."

"Alright."

After a little bit of talking, Youngjae eventually got the job.

 

"What? You seriously flashbacked how we met?" Youngjae laughed.

"What?" Jaebum smiled. "I'm just reminiscing the time when we first laid eyes on each other. It was really unexpected how we turned out this way." He snuck his arms around Youngjae's sides and hugged him warmly.

"Oh, Jaebum. I know." Youngjae said softly while caressing the ravenette's hair. "What about the time when you first asked me on a date?"

 

"Y-youngjae..Mr.Im needs you in his office, now." A shaking Quinn asked the oblivious Youngjae.

"Oh, what's the matter?"

"I don't know. He maybe wants to talk to you." Quinn replied.

Youngjae hesitantly stood up and walked to Mr.Im's office.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Is he going to fire me?"

Youngjae reached the door and knocked softly.

"Come in!"

He opened the door and saw his boss sitting on the table casually, holding a book, preoccupied by it until he saw Youngjae. "Youngjae."

"Is there s-something you want to ask or something? Mr.Im?" Youngjae asked slowly.

"Yes. But first, don't call me Mr.Im. Just call me Jaebum-hyung instead." He said nonchalantly.

"But..isn't it inappropriate for an employee to call his boss his own name?" Youngjae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter