Wrong Yet Right [Yugjae]

A Little Bit of Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY, I just lied. 2jae will be up next chap. Too many people are requesting for 2jae so I thought maybe give some space for some other ships. I hope that's okay for all of you. And hope you like this.

Yugjae is an underrated ship! They need more love. (and fanfics)

 (I'll make this Yugyeom-centered.)

 

"What? A blind date?!" Yugyeom shrieked after he heard the absurd plan of Bambam, setting a blind date for him.

"Yeah! A blind date. I also set my friend, Jinyoung, and they ended up getting laid." The Thai boy smirked.

"I don't want to go on a blind date! It's so wrong!!" The younger whined like a baby. "What have you done you ?!" He pointed his index finger at the fashionista.

"You need to have a lovelife, and don't call me you ! I'm trying to help you!" Bambam scolded the younger 

"A blind date! It sound so ridiculous! No!! I don't want go! I don't want to be paired up by an unknown person!"

Bambam rolled his eyes. "That's why you're gonna get to know the person!"

"But.."

"No buts!"

"What if I don't want to?"

"No is not an answer, you ! You either go and have fun with your date or go and have fun with your date!"

"BAMBAM!"

"YUGYEOM!"

"UGH!"

 

 

The Next Day..

"Yugyeom dress up! Your date starts in 10:00AM sharp. You don't want to be late. Or else you'll have a very bad impression!"

"What will I even wear?" Yugyeom shrugged as he opened his closet, searching for clothes.

"Just something decent. But not casual or too decent. Just in-between."

"Ugh. I will sue you Bambam if this goes wrong." The younger rolled his eyes before picking a set of clothes.

"Why do you even hate blind dates? It's not like it'll kill you."

"It's just so wrong. Meeting an unknown person and trying to know each other and expecting a relationship to bloom. It's unfair and ridiculous."

"What? Expecting a relationship to bloom?" Bambam snorted. "It depends on you if you want a relationship to bloom. The purpose of this is meeting unknown people and getting to know them more but the outcome depends on you or the both of you."

"Whatevs. I still think it's ridiculous, wrong, and unfair."

"If you say so..." The Thai boy smirked.

 

Since it was the winter season already, Yugyeom had a dark blue sweater on with a light blue scarf wrapped around his neck. And black pants with sneakers.

"You look great!" Bambam exclaimed as Yugyeom got out of his room.

"Don't flatter me." Yugyeom rolled his eyes. 

"No, really you look great! You should go to your date now."

"Yeah, yeah. I will."

"Don't make a bad impression! Don't be make him feel that you're annoyed!! Or else I'll kill you!!"

"Shut up Bambam."

"What did you say?!"

"I said, Cheer up."

Yugyeom had both of his hands in his pockets while walking to the cafe where he is supposed to meet his "date". And he was also muttering curses to his bestfriend, Bambam.

" . . Bull. Spell Bambam, A-S-S-H-O-L-E."

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter