Mayday [2young]

A Little Bit of Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you Dstanciuc for requesting! Hope you like this and thank you for waiting! And so as my readers, happy reading!

WARNING: This genre is totally out of my comfort zone so I'm sorry if I didn't get the angst right. Hahaha. So full of angst and a little bit of violence and foul language and also, with romance and fluff. Huhu.

P.S Inspired by Jinyoung's composition in the Turbulence album, Mayday.

 

"S-stop!" Youngjae cried hard and yelled.

"Shut up, Youngjae!"

"P-please, I'm begging you!" Youngjae cried in fear as his boyfriend, Minwoo, is trying to molest him. "I swear, I wasn't cheating on you! Jihoo was just a friend, please!"

"You dare lie to me?! I saw it with my two eyes!" Minwoo stopped and glared at Youngjae. "You are mine and you will never slip away from my side! Is that clear?!" He held the two younger's shoulders tightly.

When he saw no response from Youngjae. "I said, is that clear?!"

"Yes! Yes! Its clear. I will never slip away from you, Minwoo." Youngjae cried in fear, But inside, he wanted to get out of this relationship.

Minwoo smirked. "I will end you myself if I see you flirting with someone else. I didn't know you were a boy, Youngjae."

"I wasn't and never will! I never cheated on you, Minwoo!" He gulped as Minwoo held his neck and squeezed it a little, making him breathless for a second. He went closer to Youngjae until they're less than an inch apart.

"You better be. Or else, you know what happens right?" He smirked.

Youngjae forced a nod. If that happens, Minwoo will either ually molest him or try to kill him. Youngjae wondered why they even became a couple in the first place.

 

Everyday and everynight, Minwoo would always harm Youngjae as if they're not in a relationship. Youngjae wanted to get out. It was like he was in prison, slavery, abusing. If he can get out of his grip, he would. But he can't. 

Until, there was one night that Minwoo crossed the line.

Minwoo saw Youngjae smiling and spending time with another dude. He pulled the younger's wrist and led him to a dark alley and dropped him as if he was an animal. 

He held the younger's neck and tried to choke him. "Did I tell you to stop seeing someone else?!"

Youngjae tried to speak but his words were stuck in his throat, literally by Minwoo. 

"Bull, Youngjae! You promised me. You ing promised me."

He slapped Youngjae hard. "boy."

Youngjae had tears in his eyes and still trying to catch his breath. He's had enough. 

"You said you will never cheat on me. What the actual ." Minwoo laughed bitterly and slapped the younger harder.

"I-i n-ne-never did. J-jihoo was j-just a friend." Youngjae tried to mutter. His cheeks were burning from the slaps of Minwoo.

He laughed bitterly again and got a broken piece of wood from the ground. "Say it again."

"I-i ne-never cheated on y-you." Youngjae's neck hurts. He couldn't speak properly. 

And then, Minwoo hit the younger on the stomach with the wood. And the younger screamed in pain. "Say it again!"

His stomach hurts, he couldn't breath or speak. When Minwoo saw no response from the younger, he hit his stomach again, this time harder. 

Youngjae couldn't stand up anymore. His face hurts, his throat hurts, his stomach hurts, his heart hurts.

Minwoo laughed. "Couldn't stand up for yourself anymore?" Then he hit his waist and legs countless of times. Then the hardest at the stomach again.

Blood was all over Youngjae. Of course, the wood had countless of nails on it. He couldn't speak, it hurt him too much. He was being killed. He turned weaker and weaker. Until his body gave up on him and turned unconscious.

Minwoo soon was out of sight. Leaving an unconscious Youngjae with his own blood dripping on the ground.

***

 

"Dr. Park, you're examining that patient well. Y'know you still have other patients to attend to." A nurse entered the room witha soft smile as she saw a young doctor in a lab coat, sitting on the patient's bed and staring at the unconscious person.

"This patient's case is severe. He was abused. I cannot po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter