After All [2jae]

A Little Bit of Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you fyGOTPM for requesting! I hope you enjoy this as well as my other readers too. 

Sorry for the grammar and typo errors. I hope you like this. Even if my writing is so stupid. :((

 

 

"---And Newton's Third Law of Motion states that--"

A loud knock interrupted the Senior class discussion. 

The whole class groaned in annoyance because they knew it was the ulimate playboy, Im Jaebum, who is always late in Physics class. Well, not exactly the whole class. The girls were squealing in excitement.

Professor Shin groaned as well and said, "Come in, Jaebum."

The door opened and Jaebum entered, as manly and extremely handsome as expected. With an obviously playboy image that looked like he slept with fifty women. The girls started squealing and guys started groaning.

"Yah, Im Jaebum. You're late again." Professor Shin crossed his arms with his signature '' face.

Jaebum laughed heartily as if it was a joke. "I'm sorry. I just got drunk at the bar last night and the next thing I knew, I got laid."

"You always get laid, Jaebum. Meet me at detention later.. I have to do something about your playboy attitude, Im."

Jaebum smirked. "Try me."

Professor Shin was annoyed. "Shut the hell up. I'll see you at detention, Im. Now go sit down."

He walked straight to his seat, which is at the back. He glanced at the girls and winked at them, then they squealed, like they always do. He turned to the other side and saw Jackson, one of his mates, sleeping soundly with his mouth wide open.

Jaebum decided to play a little trick on this Wang. He stole a piece of paper from his nerd seatmate, crumpled it, and threw it in Jackson's mouth. He then got another paper, and threw it again in Jackson's mouth.

"Wait 'till he wakes up, he'll choke on that piece of ." He smirked once more before drifting off to sleep while the class was ongoing.

 

 

"Umm..hello?"

"Wake up, please."

"My professor is..going t-to catch y-you l-like this."

A soft tap was felt on Jaebum's shoulder and he slowly blinked his eyes open, adjusting to the light of the room. 

"Oh, you're awake now.." someone said softly and chuckled. Jaebum furrowed his eyebrows and squinted to see the person in front of him.

 

He was dazed. He almost staggered in his position. 

The person in front of him is breathtaking. With his beautiful features, his smile, he was smiling. And oh, that eyes, that must be the most beautiful eyes the senior has ever seen. His ethereal beauty caught him at first sight. Feeling so surreal. Jaebum remembered that scene from the romantic-drama movie he watched.

 

"Umm..are you okay? Y-you s-seem d-dense," the person said shyly. Jaebum furrowed his eyebrows. The person immediately shook in fear, "Oh! I'm sorry I said that. I was so stupid. Oh my God."

Jaebum snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head, "Oh, no no. You did nothing wrong. I was just..sleepy."

"R-really?"

"Ya, Youngjae-ah! Stop hanging out with that playboy! He's a disrespectful brat!" Professor Shin interrupted the two. Jaebum mentally cursed. "C'mon Choi, let's go."

"O-oh.." The man whose name is Youngjae took his stuff and ran to his professor.

"Stop flirting with him, Jaebum. Meet me at detention later." The professor glared at him before the two left the classroom, leaving the playboy dumbfounded.

But there was only one thing in Jaebum's mind right now.

The ethereal man was named Youngjae.

 

 

It was lunch time, and the college students were at the cafeteria eating. Playboy Jaebum sat at the coolest table with the other playboys and he was surrounded by girls.

"Girls girls girls, they love me." Jaebum sang and laughed with the other girls. 

"Hey oppa, wanna go with me at the bar later?"

"No, oppa is coming with me."

"Hey, he's coming with me."

"No, he's coming with me." Professor Shin appeared in front of him. Which took the group by surprise. "To detention."

"Oh, ," he muttered.

Professor Shin took the playboy's wrist and dragged him outside the cafeteria and to the detention room.

P.S (Professor Shin) twisted the knob downwards before pushing the door open.

Oh, and look what awaited them.

Nothing and no one.

He led the playboy to a chair and sat. P.S then went to his big black chair and checked the logbook where full of Im Jaebum's are written.

"Im Jaebum, eating during Chemistry Class." He read out loud. "Is lunch time even not enough for you?"

Without response from the playboy, P.S continued reading. "Im Jaebum, skinship to girls in Math Class."

"Im Jaebum, swearing and cussing in History Class."

"Im Jaebum, kissing a girl in English Class."

"And lastly, Im Jaebum, late in Physics Class."

"I believe you will be in detention for the rest of the day, Jaebum." P.S glared at him.

"," he muttered.

"Don't you dare cuss in front of me, Im."

There was an awkward silence after that. 

But then, a loud knock broke it.

"Come in."

The door opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter