Producer-nim

Think About It

"Woaahh you mean the Moonbyul is coming to make a song for us? Do you think she'll sign me - I mean an album for me?"

"Is this a reality show prank? Are we being recorded? It better not be Mnet."

"Dude she's so hot."

The members had rather unique reactions when their CEO broke the news. In a rare move hit producer Moon Byulyi, known on stage as Moonbyul, reached out with the offer of a collaboration track between herself and the Mamamoo members. Do Hoon jumped on the opportunity immediately, both for the valuable experience for the girls as well as the company. The only other time Moonbyul had ever reached out with a collaboration was with Kang Seulgi, which made Mamamoo the first group she had wanted to work with.

"Calm down dude." Their CEO looked pointedly at Hwasa. "I want this just as much as you guys but we have to make sure not to mess up."

Do Hoon reached for a set of papers sitting on his desk. "These are the terms that Byulyi-ssi sent me. We're going to go over them together so that I can make sure we all realize how important this is and so that you understand what she wants from each of you. Alright?"

"I'll do whatever she wants." The mumble barely left Hyejin's mouth but it might as well have been shouted through a bullhorn.

"That is exactly the kind of thing I was worried about. I'm having none of that." Their CEO handed each of them a packet. "We're all going to be professional about this. You guys are the artists and she's the producer. Understand?"

The only response he got was a halfhearted nod from Solar, so he cleared his throat and asked again.

"I asked if you girls understand?"

"Yes Do Hoon-nim." The girls finally responded.

"Good. Now the first page is her initial offer in terms of the profits and rights of the song or songs that will be produced..."

---

The girls had been surprisingly attentive throughout the entire meeting, even more so once they learned Moonbyul wanted to do individual songs on top of the group piece. The entire process would be between them and her, which Do Hoon could respect, with the only other input being the final approval from RBW. They were just as excited as before, especially at the news of working one on one with the Moonbyul, but now the hard part was here.

"The group song will actually be the last song worked on. And she didn't send me an order for the solos, just some time slots." Do Hoon got up from his seat, sliding the paper across towards the members, and made his way to the door swiftly. "You guys have fun deciding the order. I'll see you tomorrow!"

With those words he sprinted the rest of the way out of his own office, slamming the door behind him.

The majority of the room's sense of rationality and professionalism left with him. But chaos didn't break out immediately. Each of the members remained seated, slowly looking at the others. The same thought running through their minds.

I'm first.

Ever the leader though, Yongsun attempted to resolve it peacefully.

"So... who wants to go first?"

Two young girls clawed the other back as they surrounded the only source of authority left in the room. Yongsun was trapped. Still seated, a desperate fangirl hanging off of each arm, the weight of the world on her shoulders. And they knew it, so they tried to appeal to her in their own way.

"Unniieeee come on you know I've always wanted to meet her!" Wheein pleaded. "I'll be good I promise! Plus I'm older and more mature than Hyejin is. I won't do anything stupid."

It seemed like a reasonable argument. Wheein could be serious at times and in front of her idol she'd probably do her best not to embarrass herself. A professional angle. But she had to at least hear out Hyejin first. She turned her head to her other side, jumping when the maknae was only inches from her face.

"Unnie." A hand trailed its way up her arm, gently tangling into Solar's hair. Hwasa leaned down to whisper in her unnie's ear, the warmth from her breath caressing her ear. "I'll be a good girl too. Just tell me what to do."

Solar blushed crimson and was about to protest when Hyejin softly, but firmly, attached her lips to her neck. Her words died in and a low hum of satisfaction made its way into the room. Her head fell back as the maknae's lips claimed more and more skin.

"Oh hell no! Hyejin get your nasty off Yongsun-unnie!" Wheein shoved her best friend away and the two began to fight in earnest. Yongsun took the time to collect herself, with vague shouts of fake pets --bless Lion's soul-- and crappy drawing skills taking place in the background. When she was finally functional again she ripped the two apart from each other and sat them down, having made her decision.

"Wheein will go first, then Hyejin, then me." She grabbed the page of times off the desk, ignoring the squeals and groans. "Wheein that means you're in booth A3 at 11:30 tomorrow morning. Got it?"

"Yes unnie thank youuuu! I'll see you," she bowed to Yongsun, "and the loser," a middle finger was exchanged from both the younger girls, "at home!"

With that she left the office, content and excited. Hyejin sighed and picked up her own copy of the agreement.

"Unnie?" Hyejin had gone to find her time. "Isn't 11:30 the second time slot?"

"Did you want to go first or not? Now come on."

The youngest gaped at her leader's deception. She let herself be pulled up and guided out of the office as she daydreamed. Soon that handsome producer would be sitting right in front of her, alone in a room together. Her dream was so close she could nearly taste her- IT. Could nearly taste it. And it would be glorious. They reached the vocal practice rooms when Solar stopped. She glanced around quickly before pulling a dazed Hyejin into one and locking the door. Solar pinned her against the wall and pressed into her slowly, nosing her way up Hyejin's neck.

"U-unnie?"

"You said you were gonna be a good girl right?"

Well she did say so.