After Party

YG's Rising Girl Group~ SCD (See.Conquer.Dominate)

The room was dimly lit with coloured beams of light occasionally lighting it up enough for faces to be distinguished from one another, instead of the blur which you became accustomed to. The mounted speakers pounded out a variety of music but mostly American pop and Hip-pop, such as Ariana Grande and Drake.

Jackson: "Come sit down with us" he said signalling at the empty space next  to Mark from Got7 and NCTU's Ten

Mira sat down next to Jackson and clearly her nerves weren’t affecting her, they were laughing, joking around and were even showing some friendly PDA by lightly hitting each other when the other made a joke.

"Y/N" you heard a familiar voice say, you couldn’t see much but you could tell its owner was nearby. As the voice slowly approached two girls came up to you and your members, it was Jennie and Lisa. They were your sunbaes but it didn’t seem like it, you joined when they were nearing debut and so didn't really know them that well but since your own debut, through idol events and YG family parties, you guys grew very close. You loved there up-beat and bold personalities and could never stop laughing when they were around. Lisa is like you in many ways, bold and outgoing, as well as a great dancer and Jennie is the sweet heart that everyone loves, her energy is very contagious.

You: "Hey" you said smiling as they sat next to you 

Jennie: "Guys well done on the win, you all looked so cute up there receiving the award I'm sure Yang Hyun-suk oppa is really proud"

D.A: "He better be after all the hard work we put in"

Lisa: "Haha so fiery Dao, just like you were back when were younger" she said chuckling at her donggsaneg. When Dao first became a trainee she didn't know Korean very well and would often get irritated very easily due to the fact that the language barrier was hindering her from improving, Lisa who was also a trainee at the time, and also from Thailand, took it upon herself to help and be there for her during their time as trainees, especially monthly evaluations, as she knew how difficult it was being a foreigner. 

Jennie: "Y/N follow us over here" she said as her and Lisa got up and walked further down the never ending room, you got up and told your members that you would be back soon.

"Y/N !!!"

 

"Y/N !!"

 

"Y/N !!!" you heard people shout as you approached the crowded centre. When Momo and Joy saw you they leaped onto you giving a massive hug, you stumbled a bit unable to hold all of your weight.

 

Momo:"Finally your here I was wondering if you had fallen asleep backstage at the arena"

 

You:" Sorry there was huge traffic”

 

You and Momo met through Joy, they were already really close friends, since they had met each other through gatherings and variety shows, and grew a bond that way. When you and Joy began to become close she would often invite you, along with Momo, to have coffee or just visit her in her dorm and chat, so naturally you and Momo also clicked. When Joy would invite you out, you also started bringing along Jennie and Lisa as they were your closest friends outside of your members. You all somehow became really close and formed a really strong friendship. You loved Momo due to her goofy smile, personality and love for food, she was also an amazing dancer so you two as well as Lisa would often compete against each other, Jennie and Joy being the judges, to see who would win.

Bobby: “Wow the infamous Big Three altogether, here, in front of me, this can’t be true everyone bow down, your being blessed with their presence" Bobby said teasingly bowing to your feet along with the other iKon and Seventeen members. Who were relaxing on, and leaning on the couch as they drank their bitter alcohol.

 

Joshua: “Wow look at their visuals, their basically goddesses" Josh said continuing the joke

 

Vernon: "And I can practical smell their sweet~

 

You: "YAH! You ert" you said smacking Vernon’s back whilst laughing

 

Your friendship began to be noticed by the media as you guys would frequently have dinner, go shopping or visit each other’s dorms, you didn’t try to keep anything hidden as you didn’t think it was necessary. Fans became obsessed with your friendship and named you guys ‘The Big Three’ due to the fact that you all came from one of The Big Three labels (YG, JYP&SM). They began shipping the members with eachother, which you were all used to as it was normal of all fandoms to do, but they even started sending you gifts to give to the others when they attended your meet and greets and Lisa even found a fanfic of her and Momo online which you all laugh about to this day.

 

You were close with iKon as they were a part of your company and so you usually hang out together during company events but you weren't that close with Seventeen apart from Vernon, as he was dating one of your friends Dahyun from Twice. They were super cute together and he would always do the sweetest things for her like, take her to the park (after their busy schedules), during the evenings when there were less fans, and would randomly buy her couples outfits. The media hadn't found out about their relationship yet, only your fellow idols knew and you all made sure to not let anything slip as it could be wounding to their careers.

 

You all decided to sit on the floor and talk, members of Twice and Seventeen would try and convince you to drink more but you limited your consumption of drinks as you were very conscious of what Siyoung unnie had told you in the car about the press waiting outside to capture the perfect shot of a drunk idol. 

 

 

B.I: "Hey let’s play a game"

 

Jennie: "Umm, no thanks, last time you said that Yunhyeon ended up with a bloody nose"

 

Yunhyeon: "Yh I have to preserve this pretty face you know"

 

Jeongyeon: "Yah Pretty Boy, shut up and let him finish"

 

B.I: "Thankyou" he said approvingly nodding his head in Jeongyeons direction for backing him up. "The Americans play this all the time it’s called 'Truth or Dare' " he said in a cute Korean accent.

 

You and your only American peers Bobby, Josh and Vernon looked at each other and gave an 'aww what and adorable accent' look, whilst B.I continued to talk causing you all to slightly giggle at your simultaneous reaction to B.I's broken English.

 

B.I: "Trust me guys it'll be fun"

 

"Fine" you all agreed half-heartedly.

 

You were wary that enough alcohol had been drunk tonight, that some revealing truths would be told tonight, be them good or bad.

 

Bobby: "Ok then mister bigshot B.I Truth or Dare..."

 

You all focused on him as he contemplated between the two

 

Bobby: "Come on will be leaving for the military by the time you’ve chosen" a chorus of laughter arose from Bobby joke pats on the back from others praised his fast, witty humour.

 

B.I: "Fine dare" B.I said clearly unwillingly by the regret filled face he pulled straight after, he pulled his gelled hair up whilst his eyebrows furrowed in anticipation for the dare his friend was sbout to give him. Knowing Bobby it wouldn't be anything light

 

Bobby: "Go up to the hottest girl here and touch her~

 

"Yah!"

 

"Pabo"

 

"Aishhh"

 

"ert !!"

 

 You all started saying, nudging Bobby and chucking nearby pillows at him 

 

"Fine Fine," He laughed "Give her a kiss" he turned to all of you this time to try and get some sort of approval, you all agreed and B.I, still slightly uncomfortable got up and started walking towards the girl, he walked past you and some Twice members but then suddenly stopped at Jihyo, he bent down and said in a raspy yet shaky voice

 

"Can I kiss you?" still to embarrassed to even look at her

 

The room began to roar, all of you were going crazy, laughing and cheering

 

Mingyu: "Wahh what a Gent " he shouted 

 

The Twice and iKon members all looked at each other shocked and laughing as if to say "is this real".

 

Momo: "Omo, Omo !!" 

 

You hugged Momo as you all waited for a response from Jihyo who was covering her face from embarrassment.

 

Jihyo: "Okay"

 

The roars and laughter became even louder causing the idols all around you to question what was happening in the living room

 

As B.I and Jihyo began closing their eyes and preparing their lips, you all bit your own and held your breath trying not to miss a thing. Impatiently however Bobby nudged B.I into Jihyo causing them to abruptly kiss and then just as quickly pull away. You all laughed at their innocence, but also laughed nervously as you knew that they weren’t the only ones who would have to do that tonight.

 

You guys carried on playing the game some people kissed others, revealed embarrassing moments they've experienced as idols, the games caused you all to become very close and familiar with one another. As you continued playing your members and Got7 also joined out of curiosity, and other groups like Monster X and CLC followed causing the living room to become increasingly packed with idols, 

 

You: "This game is a fangirls nightmare" you said to Joy as yet another two people kissed

 

Joy: "Yh but a paparazzi’s dream “she replied making you remember what your unniee had said, thank god nothing was targeted towards you 

 

Tzuyu: S.coups Truth or Dare 

 

S.coups: "Truth" he said immediately without any signs of hesitation or doubt in his voice

 

Momo: "Maknae keep it clean ok, you’ve seen enough tonight" her cheeky tone causing people to laugh

 

Tzuyu: "Alright” she agreed, “If you cold date anyone in this room who would it be"

 

S.coups: "Probably Y/N"

 

You choked a little on your drink, not quite making sense of what happened, had S.coups from Seventeen really acknowledged you as being the most 'datable' person here out of all these stunning female idols around you. 

 

Junhoe: "Y/N aren’t you going to reply, he just confessed his love to you" Junhoe said teasing you, as he always did.

 

You: "Ummm...

 

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

 

Siyoung: "Nae okay" "Guys our mangers here we have to go sorry"

 

Junhoe: "Wow saved by the Manager"

 

You gave him a sarcastic smile, which he annoyingly returned as you got up. He was like an older brother to you which was unnecessary as you already had one back home who was annoying and embarrassing enough.

 

You: "Bye guys" you said giving Momo, Jennie, Lisa and Joy a hug before bowing to everyone else and leaving with your members. Trying to avoid eye-contact with S.coups who you felt was still looking at you.

 

You once again passed the booming speakers and crowds of idols, dancing, mingling an drinking, you held onto D.A's hand so that you didn’t slip away from your members as you swiftly weaved passed the idols, she guided you through the crowd, which you kept abruptly bumping into and apologizing for, as you were to encapsulated in your own thoughts, replaying the events in your head, making sure that it did actually happen. As you got outside the bitter wind brushed against your cheeks causing you to shiver. You all once again smiled to the cameras as you left and got into your van and began driving back to you dorm.

 

Manager: "How was the party?"

 

Hayun: "It was so much fun but, I accidently spilled my drink over Jessie unnie"

 

Jisoo: "OMO chincha was she scary" "Did she shout at you" the maknae asked concerned for her unnie

 

Hayun: "No she was really nice about it, we started talking and she actually really funny"

 

Everyone began to talk about their night, Siyoung talked about how she talked to her old friends from MissA and EXO, Mira said how she and Jackson got on more than she thought

 

D.A:" Yeah unnie we could definitely tell, you guys couldn't give each other a break"

 

Agreeing laughter came from the members aware of how close they were during the party.

 

D.A: "Oh and by the way there was no ramyeon, there were only severs going round with cat food on a tray, do you know how hungry I was" D.A said trying to make your manager feel guilty

 

Manager: "Oh well maybe next time" he replied in a purposefully un-bothered tone as he knew it would annoy D.A

 

She gave him an un-impressed look through the rear view mirror as she stuck her tongue out, making him laugh,

 

Manager: "What about you, Y/N, you've been really quite"

 

You: "It was good" you said in a monotone voice, still for some reason dazed by what happened only minutes ago

 

Manager: "Just good?"

 

You: "Yep just good" you said as your members looked back at you and smirked, making you fell even more awkward.