MAMA Awards

YG's Rising Girl Group~ SCD (See.Conquer.Dominate)

*This story is set in 2018 so all the characters are of age and the younget is an 01 liner, this is my first fanfic so I hope you like it and I hope there aren't too many spelling or grammar mistakes. Hope you enjoy it*

Hani (MC): "Wow this years MAMA ,in my opinion, so far is best one yet, all the performances have been great"
Taecyeon (MC): I completely agree this is so far an amazing night but I have to say, my favorite performance has been BAP, especially when Bang Yong-guk ripped his shirt off *pretends to fan himself with his hand like a fan girl*
The crowd along with the entertainers and his co-host, burst out in laughter at Taecyeons' teasing mannerism, he had been making remarks like these all night.
' No wonder he's labled a natural entertainer' you thought.
Hani (MC): "Ok enough of the jokes" Hani said still slightly chuckling... "Our next category is rookie of the year award, some say that this is the greatest award as it marks the new leaders of the kpop of world."
Taecyeon (MC): "That's right some of the most famous and successful groups in the industry won this award and this year the competition has been high"
Hani (MC) &Taecyeon (MC): "The nominees are...."
The usual slide show comes up with those nominated and there debut song... Jisoo reaches for your hand and laces it with hers you do the same back, butterfly in your stomach as the anticipation of not knowing who's won slowly consumes you.
Taecyeon (MC): "And the Best rookie of the year award goes to..."
Hani (MC) &Taecyeon (MC): "... SCD"
The crowds roared and fluorescent blue light sticks covered oceans of fans. You and your members turned to each other shocked with your win. Your leader Siyoung signalled for you all to get up and accept your award. You respectfully bowed at all the other groups, seniors and rookies alike going past Exo, BTS Got7,Twice,Black Pink,Redvelvet and many others. As you all walked up to receive the award as if perfectly timed each of you started crying, thankful for the fans who supported you and the dedication and determination of years of training and, hopes to even sing on a stage, let alone win an award finally,comming true.
You all crowded around the microphone and looked at the  blue ocean in front of you tears causing it to be blurred but still beautiful.
Siyoung: "We want to thank everyone that has helped us achieve this huge milestone in our careers and helped us reach this point, our manager and everyone who works behind the scenes who are never acknowledged but who always make sure were on time and our best selves, our CEO Yang Hyun-suk who believed in our talents and taught us how to be confident in our abilities as idols, our parents who supported our choices at a very young age to pursue a not always reliable career and for teaching us to be kind and humble human beings, but most of all, we want too thank our fans the 'Clans' who without which we wouldn't be able to be on this stage or living our dreams... Thankyou! "
You headed back to your seats still not being able to fully comprehend what happened. You glanced over to Twice who were sitting to you left, and slightly in front of you, one of your Best friends Momo turned and gave you her usuall bunny like grin,subtly congratulating you for your award, you mouthed "Gumawo" back to her.
 The show went on and lots of worthy and deserving artists such as Dean and Jay Park won awards as well as those who were expected to win like Exo, SNSD and BigBang who ,despite being on military service are still having a huge impact on Korea.
Hani (MC):" Thank you everyone who came and those who watched this years' MAMA awards"
Taecyeon (MC): "Yes I think we can all agree that this years award show has been the greatest ever, the artists have really out done themselves this year"
Hani (MC): "Ending the show please welcome... Neyo"
The two MC's bowed for the last time and went off stage as the superstar Neyo came out and began singing his most popular R&B hits along side Crush and Hoody.  You and your members, along with all the other artists stood up for the R&B legend and jammed out to the songs playing. After he sang his last song 'One in a million' ,which was your personal favourite song of his since you were little, the crowd roared for the icon, and he thanked them in simple Korean before exiting.  The night began to come to a close, and the hits of the year were playing in the background whilst masses of bubbles began to fall from the ceiling. All the idols  began subtly congratulating one another as well as playing with addictive bubbles. A camera  focusing on the artists came to your group and you, along with Jisoo and Mira put up heart signs to the camera which made the fans, especially the male fans go crazy. Your maknae turned to the leader (Siyoung), laughing in embarrassment and cutely hid her reddening face with her hands, your leader unable to not laugh whilst hugging her. As the fans began to leave so did the idols, in a mass you all began walking backstage to head out of the building to your managers, making sure to not loose a member along the way. Some idols left straight away for other promotions, Studio sessions or early nights but other lingered in the corridors and the dressing rooms under the stage. You and your group hanged around for a bit as you waited for your manager to arrive to pick you up, he was late due to the immense traffic. You guys didn't mind though, as you and your members chatted and laughed in the hall way you felt a tap on your shoulder turning around, you saw Joy (from Red velvet) proudly smiling at you. You both gave each other a massive hug rocking each other frantically for the wins you'd received.
Joy: Y/N congratulation I cant believe you won, I'm so proud of you,but hey don't start getting too cocky you'll loose your charm" she jokingly said as she teasingly hit your arm
You: " Unnie come on will I ever loose my charm" you said continuing the banter.
You guys met 8 month ago during a variety show in which you were paired up and made to look after a pet. You gelled straight away and were known as double trouble as you two would constantly use your charms and aegyo to win over the hearts of the fans voting, as well as get into trouble for various things whilst doing challenges with your pet, such as cheating or sabotage. Despite not winning the show you guys became really close friends and since then she's become as close to you as your members .
You: "Have you seen Momo around"
Joy: "Yeah, but she went straight to the after party, she said that she'd meet us there"
Hayun: " Lisa and Jennie also said that they were gonna meet you there, they've left already as well"
Joy: "Ok thanks , and congratulations again guys, you've done a really good job this year... for rookies" Joy said, again teasing her donsaengs
Jisoo: "Unnie watch out next year well be taking your award" your cute maknae said in a stern yet undeniably cute way, making all of you uncontrollably laugh and once again making her blush in embarrassment
D.A: "Yah maknae your too cute" she said pinching her cheeks.
Turning back to you.. Joy: " I have to go now to meet back up with my members" Joy said giving you a tight hug.
You:" Annyeong" you said as she walked away.
* Ring * *Ring*
Siyoung: "Hello"
Manager Yuk: "Siyoung-ah I'm waiting outside, you girls can come out"
Siyoung: "Nae"
D.A: "Are you talking to Manager Yuk, ask him if he's bought some ramyeon I'm so hungry"
Manager Yuk: *Chuckling* "Yah Dao you're going to a party after this, there will be plenty of food there"
Siyoung: "We're coming, bye"
Manager: "Bye"
You guys walk through the corridors until you reach the outside of the building where a large black van is waiting for you, driven by your manager. You all quickly get in, you sit beside Hanyun, D.A and Jisoo next to you and Siyoung and Mira in front.
D.A: "So no ramyeon then"
Manager: "Nope, sorry they don't deliver to the back section of big arenas at 10:30pm... mianhae Dao" he said, very much so sarcastically
As you guys drove to the venue your leader the radio and BAP's latest song started playing. You were all dancing~ as much as you could~ in your seats. Turning around to face you guys Siyoung was giving all of you a lecture on how to behave at the party and not get too drunk as there might be reporters there and that you are rookies and not fully established idols yet.
Siyoung: "Oh Unnie, I heard Got7 is gonna be there... that means Jackson will probably also be there"
Mira: "Really... Ughh that's just made me even more nervous"
Mira and Jackson are currently starring in WGM together putting alot of pressure for them to meet and interact inside as well
as outside the show. She had already told you guys that she was starting to like him but didn't want him to know. Being the oldest however she valued her career much more than a relationship and so tried to hide her feelings when around him.
You: "Unnie are you going to talk to him"
Everyone then started questioning her if she was going to be brave enough to talk to him or just ignore him for the entire night.
Mira: Of course I'm going to talk to him but, I don't know, I'm not going to force a conversation if he doesn't seem interested, its the first time we're meeting a social  outside of WGM so~
Jisoo: "Unnie don't worry if things start to get awkward I'll keep an eye out and pretend to pull you aside and talk to you about something.
Mira: "Thanks Jisoo" she said giving her a motherly smile
Manager: "Were here, call me when you need me to pick you up or i'll call you first if its too late ok, alright don't forget to have fun"
All of you: "Nae"
As you all get out of the car splodges of bright light flash in front of your eyes, you all smile as you walk up the stairs into the venue. The party was being hosted by CJ E&M, the company which annually hold the MAMA awards as well. It was held at a rented out mansion which was converted into a Party Pad on the outskirts of Seoul. The inside of the building was incredible it was a mixture between a club and a Gatsby party. All the idols were all ready there mingling, drinking, dancing everyone was enjoying themselves. It was clear who the rookies were as you all seemed to cluster and stay in your own group whilst your older counter parts were unfazed by the immense number of idols. Most of them grew up with these people from a very young age ,despite not being in the same company and so were very much comfortable around each other.
You and your members, instead of standing out like a sore thumb decided to wander around the area.
"Yo Mira!" a manly voice shouted
You all turned and saw Got7's Jackson walking towards you.
He extended his arms and pulled Mira into a warm embrace
Jackson: "I didn't know you were coming"
Mira: " Yeah, we just got here"
How is she so calm you thought Jackson Wangs' arm is around her shoulder and she's so unfazed by it... how!!
Jackson: " Cool, guys follow me a bunch of us are hanging out over here"
You all followed him past the large crowds of idols moving around, some you recognize and give them a smile.
You reached this corner of the house presumably the living room which out looked the luminated pool, the only thing separating you were glass sliding doors. You reached the cornered area and there were Got7, Twice,Red velvet, Seventeen, Black Pink and NCT U, casually sitting on the floor and the couch, drinking toxic mixtures, eating a load of snacks (which they took advantage of as it was the only time that they were allowed to cheat their diets) , playing drinking games and snooker.  You thought to yourself, 'This is going to be a fun night´.