Mission 2: Sandara Park

Dreamscape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later... 
He had already bothered her a little. He’d randomly stalk her and try to speak to her whenever he found her alone; and she was slightly annoyed by that. But she didn’t want to get her brother involved in this. Her patience almost reached its limit when he suddenly appeared in her balcony late at night. She still couldn’t get how he managed to sneak there without getting noticed by her brother’s men who were everywhere. 
She almost freaked out when she saw him sitting on a chair, with that mischievous smile on his face. 
“What the hell are you doing here?!” she fumed, although kept her voice low in order to go unnoticed by the people inside the house. 
“Just checking on you. You were late for home today.” he replied, his eyes sparkling at her appearance. 
“That’s none of your business. Leave now or I will have to inform my brother.” she snapped. She was clearly annoyed now; and it was no joke. But before she knew it, the smile wiped off his face and he stood up to face her. 
“I need no trouble. I know who your brother is.” he declared nonchalantly. 
Dara snorted, “Then what makes you stay?”
GD fell silent for a couple of seconds, just admiring her standing just in front of him. Her eyes were giving a glare that was freezing his bones, but he couldn't break the contact. Her eyes were addictive, and how they shined… 
“You.” at last he gave a reply, and noticed how it almost caught her off guard. 
She looked downward briefly and curled her upper lip to keep herself from speaking. At that moment, the only thing he wanted to know was what crossed her mind when she was clearly searching for words. 
“This crosses all lines, but I don’t want to get my brother involved unless you force me to. Please leave.” she demanded calmly and innocently. 
GD closed his eyes briefly and nodded in affirmation. “Do you think your brother would kill me?” he asked, but she hesitated to reply and kept her head low. 
“Are you proud of him?” GD attempted to ask another question. This time, she raised her head and looked straight into his soul, a small frown creasing her forehead. “What do you mean?” she asked, skeptically. 
“I mean he’s a drug baron. Are you proud of your brother?” 
She swallowed her retort and heaved a sigh. “I love him.” she stated. 
“But locals do not.” GD affirmed nonchalantly. 
“None of your business, again.” she remarked angrily. She knew he was right and she hated that. She loved her brother and she knew what he was doing was wrong by all means, but she couldn’t change anything about it. “And look at you, you look like an aimless youth. No one would like you, as well.” she fumed. 
GD giggled and sat back, the playful smile working its way across his face and eyes. “Well! You’ll be the first person to do that, then.” he stated proudly. 
“Hey!” for a split second, she totally forgot to use her voice in the lowest way possible, and let out a loud cry. 
“Okay, sorry.” GD walked up to her wardrobe and picked a scarf. “Can I take this?” 
“What? No! Why’d you need that?!” she boiled up with anger. 
Ignoring her objection, he took the scarf and smelled it. “It smells like you.” he declared before borrowing it. “This is mine now. I have to leave, unfortunately. Sleep tight and think about me, darling. Bye-bye!” he blew a kiss and went straight to the balcony, completely disappearing into the midnight’s darkness. 
“Idiot…” she whispered to herself. 

~

The next day. 
“Ahhhh I’m in love~” GD sang different love songs whilst driving the car following his Boss. “Am I crazy to think that maybe she could like me back?”
Seunghyun’s men were already annoyed to no end by his attitude and the love songs that he sang all the way. 
“Hey! Watch out!” he suddenly stopped singing and pressed the power pedal with all his might, outrunning his Boss’ car in an overwhelming speed and performing an amazing spin to stop the car right in front of Seunghyun’s. The latter furiously left the car, along with his henchman, Junhoe. 
“What the hell?” Junhoe chided and grabbed the front of Jiyong’s shirt. “This bastard intends to spike our plans, Boss!” 
“Hey, hey, calm down.” GD calmly pushed Junhoe’s hands off himself. “And look ahead.” 
Everyone looked ahead, at the road. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter