Mission 1: Choi SeungHyun

Dreamscape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dwindling sunlight did almost not touch the darkened corner of the colossal house where a rugged-looking youth was brought in by a group of men. When they brought him in, he was all smiles and charm. No one would have guessed that he had been attacked like an animal in heat before being brought here. All because he was wrongfully (according to his own words) accused of stealing Choi Seunghyun’s goods, and the latter was the most known drug baron of the area; rivalling with another drug baron, Park Sang-hyun, mostly known by his nickname Thunder (“Cheondung”). 
Sitting across them in a large chair and watching intently, Seunghyun made himself comfortable in his seat and crossed one leg over the other. 
Pushing the boy forward wildly, Junhoe, one of the men, looked over at his boss with fire in his eyes and barked, "This is the bastard who stole our goods!”  
There was little reaction from the youth, though. He looked up to see the men who were already inside, all wearing identical sneering expressions. “I didn’t steal anything, — he denied at last, — I saved it from Cheondung.” 
Upon hearing the name, Seunghyun’s face twisted: not in a negative but rather a positive way. A smirk appeared on his face as he moved his eyes and carefully observed the guy before him. “What do you mean by that?” he asked. 
“He was going to kill your men and take the goods.” the youth replied, with the same smirk on his face. “If you are wondering about their location; they are just beside your house. Send your people to check it out, if you’d like.” 
Seunghyun gave a thoughtful hum before telling his men to do so. Junhoe responded with a cautious "Yes Sir" before looking the stranger over and going to the location that was mentioned. He soon returned with full bags of what they thought was stolen and looked at his boss. “He was right, sir.” he said, his expression disdainful and hateful towards the guy. 
The latter's good-looking face creased into a smile and he turned to look at Seunghyun, who seemed to have a permanent smug smirk on his face. 
“Nice work.” Seunghyun affirmed, his voice deep, manly, and authoritative. “What’s your name?” 
“Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. Just G-Dragon.” 
“What do you want?” the boss asked. 
“How do you like the idea of me working for you?” Jiyong’s eyes sparkled as he beamed. 
“You bastard…” Junhoe muttered under his breath. He certainly didn’t like this guy; he even hated him already. 
“I like the idea.” the unsetting smirk on Seunghyun’s face became even more evident as he made a gesture to his strongest man to come out. “Check his strength.” 
The guy Seunghyun requested to come out was one of his best men, Taeyang. His strong and healthy body was able to clean those out of his system with no problem. As he approached Jiyong, Seunghyun sat back to enjoy the scene, as he knew it was going to be interesting. 
Taeyang didn't wait an excess minute, he charged at him, grabbed him by the front of his shirt and swung his right fist at him. Despite being caught, Jiyong dodged most of the punches and his mind was busy contemplating how was he going to get done with this. Taeyang was obviously much stronger, and he had to use just a little piece of cunning. And so he did. 
“Wait! Hold on, mate!” he stopped Taeyang, and stepped back. “I’m sorry, bruh.” 
Suddenly, he took a huge leap forward and flung a straight-forward left punch with full force at Taeyang's... under-belt-zone. Just then a high-pitched screaming sound came from Taeyang, who held the front of his jeans and stepped back, almost falling down. A second later Seunghyun stood up and clapped his hands slowly, his mouth holding back a laughter. 
“Not bad.” was the only thing he said, but Jiyong knew it was the new beginning for him. Although nearly all of Seunghyun’s men hated him already, the foremost being Junhoe and Taeyang, he had at least been officially accepted into the ‘crew’, and it was his first success yet. There was much more to come. 


A few days later… 
He quickly made ‘friends’ with one of Seunghyun’s men who strangely didn’t hold any grudge against him. The guy who had gotten the brown skin adonis look going on, dark eyes that made w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter