Mission 4: Lee SeungRi

Dreamscape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After GD left Seungri’s place, he just wandered on the streets, with thoughts racing round his head. Homicidal attempt against Thunder… was he ready to do anything like that?
Before, he held no personal grudge against Thunder and would do anything to satisfy his Boss. Now, his hatred towards Thunder had grown because of the impossibility of him getting Dara. He knew Dara loved her brother too much but wouldn’t Thunder’s sudden death free her, as well as locals who were suffering from his yoke? Such factors and others popped in his head out of nowhere, and he started devising a plan of murder without much awareness of whether he was going to do it or not. It was an order, and it had to be fulfilled. 
Before he got to Seungri’s, he left several messages full of confessions to Dara, which she left unanswered. He was aimlessly walking towards the same place she usually took a ride to go home, and his phone suddenly rang. Hold on, did it just say a message from Dara? He quickly checked what it read, but was confused to see that it was empty. She sent him an empty message?… He suddenly came to his senses and jumped to conclusions: the sun had already set, and it was getting dark. It was especially dark on the narrow streets she had to take. As quickly as he could, he ran down the street, not stopping even once until he reached the front of her university. 
“Hey!” he called out as he approached her. Strangely enough, instead of greeting him, she just frowned. “Er… your message…” he stuttered. 
“What message?” she asked in confusion, her brows furrowed. 
“Hold on, — he took his phone and showed the message, — You sent an empty message…” 
She took the phone, and as their fingers touched, GD felt a shiver run through him. She soon handed him the phone back and stated, “I was deleting the message and accidentally pressed on the ‘send’ button.” 
“Oh…” GD sighed in utter disappointment. He was seriously saddened to hear her statement, until he gave it another thought and the smug smirk returned to his face. “Hey, it’s getting dark already, and it’s dangerous for you to walk alone. Why not admit you called me?” he boasted. 
She glowered and frowned at him severely. “You think too highly of yourself.” she huffed, walking past him. GD ignored that, though, he started whistling and walked boastfully in self-important manner in the opposite direction. Having taken at least 5 large steps, he stopped to look at her. She was facing the opposite direction and even from the rear, he could obviously see her clenching her fingers; once more proving that he was right about his assumptions. He walked right back and soon approached her, and as soon as she heard his footsteps, the smile returned to her and she started walking again. 
“Hey.. it’s getting dark already, and I’m afraid. Can I walk with you?” he requested, playfully. 
She chuckled at his offer, for she knew he was aware of the true intention behind her message and just tried to act cool. “Okay.” she nodded with a complacent smile. She could have called any of her brother’s men and they’d be there in no time, but she felt much safer and better around GD, and she just needed his company before going back to her jail (which was how she referred to the house she lived in). 

The distance wasn’t really that enormous, but they were able to talk for as much as they wanted to. Dara couldn’t deny the fact that she loved his company, and at some level, she knew she was falling for his words, his behaviour, his looks, his smile… for him. 
“Uhm, GD…” she muttered when they had almost reached the house, still a bit disappointed by the way she knew nothing personal about him. His heart suddenly began beating fast, his mind imagining her saying she loved him back or at least something like that. 
“Thank you.” she said at last, and turned to go. 
“Heyyy, not fair!” GD let out a loud complaint. 
“What?” 
“Is ‘thank you’ all you want to say?” he started pouting at her, and eventually she laughed. 
“Well, what else should I say?” she asked, a bright smile forming . 
GD opened his arms and stood in front of her with that mischievous smile again. “I need to be hugged and cuddled right now, — he declared boastfully, and even argued with her when all she did after that was to chuckle with irony, — Hey, don’t laugh! I deserve it. I’m a good person.” 
“Yeah, right, — Dara giggled sarcastically, — anyway, good ni—” 
She couldn’t finish her sentence because suddenly, he wrapped his arms around her and drew her to him. 
“What are you—“ 
She again stopped in mid-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter