Mission 7: Kidnapping

Dreamscape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly… the door was cracked open. Jiyong crept quietly to peer at who it was. 
“Anyone home?” a masculine voice echoed. GD narrowed his eyes, the voice was so familiar… no doubt, it was Seungri. 
“Hello?” Seungri asked again, searching for GD. He froze on his spot when he felt a sharp object pointed at the back of his head. 
“What do you want?” GD roared, pressing the gun against Seungri’s temple.  
“Calm down, I came to talk.”
“Talk about what?” 
“It’s important. You don’t wanna lose both your job and Dara forever, right?” Seungri sneered. “Lemme put the question another way. First, you don’t want the boss to know about your real mission, right?” 
Real mission… 
“By what I mean, — Seungri went on, — that you are a spy working for Daesung, right?” 
GD almost lost his balance, but he managed to regain his senses. “How do you know that?” he snapped, threatening to pull the trigger of the loaded gun he held at Seungri’s head. 
“Hey, hey, easy there!” Seungri snickered. “We’re colleagues, y’know.” 
Both Seunghyun and Thunder were controlled by a Mafia don named Daesung, who operated in the capital. Since the two chose to rival instead of joining forces, Daesung decided to send two men to spy on them.
One was G-Dragon. 
The other was… Seungri. 
The problem was that Thunder did not accept a new person into his crew because of his constant suspicions. So Seungri had to do anything to gain Thunder’s trust. 
“I promised to take over Seunghyun’s drug cartel to which Thunder also owed allegiance, but you saved it and delivered to Seunghyun. Remember? You kept on upsetting my plans. I thought getting rid of you was what I needed to get Thunder’s reliance.” he explained. 
There was a small pause until GD finally lowered the gun, and Seungri felt free to turn around and face him.
“Now about Dara.” he said and watched the sad sparkle return to GD’s eyes; although his eyes were now helpless. “You will participate in tomorrow’s meeting, right?” 
“So what of it?” 
“They aren’t going to keep on battling each other, hyung. Thunder agreed to put an end to this war.” 
“Good, then. Means our mission is complete.” GD looked away. 
“You don’t understand. Thunder decided to get Dara married to Seunghyun as a sign of compromise.” 
GD’s eyes widened, more in fear than in surprise. At that moment, his heart felt as if his blood had become tar as it struggled to keep a steady beat. His eyes darkened as he realised how badly his world had crumbled. He said nothing. What was there to say, anyway? He only felt emotionally bankrupt. The was nothing left to feel, nothing left to say, nothing left but the void that enveloped his mind in swirling blackness. 
“Listen, — Seungri attempted to bring him back to reality, — Dara won’t agree to marry him as long as she’s in love with you—” 
“She will.” GD cut him off, closing his eyes. “I told her about who I am just now. She will agree.” Either to forget me or to avenge me, he reasoned in his mind. 
“Oh.” was the only thing Seungri managed to say. There was a long pause until Seungri spoke up again. “That’s not the point. I came to tell you that I can help you to get her out of that house.” 

GD snorted. He didn’t feel like believing Seungri this time. But unlike the previous time, he had nothing to lose now. If he stayed there, he would have to watch Dara marry Seunghyun. Second, his mission itself was complete. Thunder and Seunghyun were joining forces; there was nothing left for neither Seungri nor GD. The mission was successful. 

Wonder if GD agreed? 
Of course not. 
He didn’t actually believe there was a marriage to worry about, let alone siding with some traitor like Seungri. 
But he was proved wrong tomorrow in the morning, when Thunder and Seunghyun met up, with Thunder announcing that there was nothing holding the events back, and that his sister would get married to his now-ally in less than a month. 

“Ha, I knew you’d agree.” Seungri snickered when GD came back to agree with his offer. “Let’s get going.” he added before leaving for Dara’s room. 
“Yeah, except, — GD approached him from behind and landed a blow on the back of his neck with the back of his gun, knocking Seungri unconscious in a matter of seconds, — I’d still prefer you to stay here.” 
He thought Seungri would betray him again, and he also figured out that Seungri would guess GD was going to get Dara. He quickly made his way to Dara’s room and found a good place to hide before she’d enter the room. 

She finally appeared, the clicking of her heels adding rhythm to the soft melody of the rain drops. She was about to throw herself at the chair and take her heels off, but she heard some sound. Her eyes scanned the room with fear in search of someone, but saw nothing. With a sigh of relief, she turned around... only to find him staring right into her soul. Her eyes went wide as she took a sudden intake of breath and was about to stumble backward when he grabbed her fiercely. He had put a small amount o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter