Home stay (I dont know what to call this chapter)

FILLING MY EMPTY SPACE (IN MY HEART)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Lee household was very quiet during the sunday afternoon. Mr. Lee had gone to a meeting, Onew had gone out with his friends and Taemin had gone out with his two best friends Kai and Ravi to dance. Only Mrs. Lee and Jonghyun was in the house, Mrs. Lee was talking on the phone with Kai's mom and Jonghyun was playing with Roo in the back yard.

It has been 2 days since Jonghyun had been sick. He entered the Lee house on Friday and now it was Sunday. Jonghyun was still feeling unfit but he had enough energy to leave the bed.

Jonghyun had tried to leave the Lee house on saturday but Mr and Mrs. Lee persuaded Jonghyun to stay

*FLASHBACK*

Jonghyun slowly woke up on saturday morning, his body was still burning but his dizziness and headache had gone away. He looked around the room and saw Roo sleeping on the other side of the bed, he slowly stood up and carried Roo. Jonghyun went down stairs, while he was going he heard loud laughter he slowly walked towards the direction were the sound was coming from and peeped inside the kitchen. There he saw all the four Lee members eating breakfast while chattering. Taemin had his head thrown back while laughing loudly, Mrs. Lee was serving Mr. Lee food while Onew was laughing and eating.

"They seem very happy, I wonder if i can happy like that." Jonghyun thought.

Jonghyun stood in the kitchen entrance and stared at the happy family. He didn't notice Roo wake up and start tugging on his sleeves, after a while Roo started to bark. The Lee family looked at Jonghyun when they heard Roo bark.

"Oh Jonghyun dear, your awake." Mrs. Lee walked to Jonghyun and put her palm on his forehead.

"You body is still hot." She murmered.

"Come and eat something, after that I will give you some medicine."

"I......I......I.....I should g...go" Jonghyun suddenly said.

All the members of the Lee fmaaily stopped and stared at Jonghyun.

"Go where?" Taemin asked.

Jonghyun looked at Taemin and thought

"Where am I going to go? I don't have a House. I can't tell them I'm homeless."

"Jonghyun?" Mrs. Lee asked in a concerned voice.

Jonghyun snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Mrs. Lee.

"I..... hmmmm.... I...... " Jonghyun couldn't think of any lie to tell.

"You know boy, you could always stay here." Jonghyun stared at Mr. Lee who hadn't spoken a word until now.

"Yes hyung, stay!" Taemin said.

Mrs. Lee walked towards came near Jonghyun and his head.

"You know dear, you don't have to go any where. We all would really like if you stay. You can be a part if this family." Mrs. Lee explained.

Jonghyun stared at Mrs. Lee, he couldn't believe what he heard, "Be a part of this family" was the only thing that was running in his brain.

Jonghyun started to tear up, he covered his face in his palms and began to sob.

"HHey, don't cry. If you don't want to stay it's okay." Mrs. Lee hugged Jonghyun, shocked by his reaction.

Jonghyun shook his head and leaned into Mrs. Lee's hold.

"I... I... I like to stay." Jonghyun sobbed and continued, "but I can't trouble you'll. You all have d..d....done a l....l...lot for me a...a...already" Jonghyun said while sobbing.

All members of the Lee family knew Jonghyun was homeless, from ragged dress, hair and dirty skin, they got the simple idea. Yet they all loved Jonghyun, especially Mrs. Lee, she felt like Jonghyun was her own son. Mr. Lee and Taemin just felt like boy needed to be cared for and Onew, he felt completely different, every time he saw the boy he felt like he should protect the boy, hug him, kiss him. His heart would beat fast and he would feel like his stomach was doing sumersaults.

"You are not a trouble darling, you are a sweet and nice boy who should be loved." Mrs. Lee explained.

Jonghyun started crying even more, Mrs. Lee looked at the others, Mr. Lee stood up and walked toward them. He softly Jonghyun's hair

"Don't cry dear. Tell us what's wrong and we will try to help you." Mr. Lee offered.

Jonghyun untangled from Mrs. Lee's hug and looked at Mr. Lee who offered him a smile, Jonghyun returned it.

"N...Nothing is wrong!!!" Jonghyun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter