Friends and FRIENDS

FILLING MY EMPTY SPACE (IN MY HEART)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key stood infront of Jonghyun and checked him from top to bottom. Key realised that Jonghyun was wearing Taemin's t-shirt and track pant, he also realised that Jonghyun was so small and skinny. Even Taemin's clothes are big on Jonghyun's body and Taemin is the smallest out if all four of them.

"Key stop staring at Jonghyun, you are making him uncomfortable" Minho broke Key's chain of thoughts. Key's snapped out of his thoughts and released that Jonghyun was looking at him with a uncomfortable face.
"Sorry for staring but i just couldn't help but stare cause your so small and thin" Key said out loud.
Jonghyun looked at Key with wide eyes. Minho smacked Key's head with his hand.
"Yah, that was so rude. You can't just say a person he is thin." Key shrud his shoulders and said "What? I just told the truth!"
Minho shook his head in disbelief, Key could never lie and that was a fact afterall. Minho then looked at Jonghyun and smiled,
"Sorry about him, he coud come out abit mean at times but he is actually and great person." he explained and continued "by the way, I'm Choi Minho. Onew's best friend and this diva's boyfriend."
Minho shook Jonghyun's hand, Jonghyun smiled at Minho and shook his hand. As soon as Minho and Jonghyun had shook hand and finished Mrs. Lee called all of them down stairs to have some drinks and short eats.
Key and Minho went down leaving Onew and Jonghyun in the room alone. It was an awkward silence between the two of them. Onew was first one to speak,
"Ahmm... Ahmm... I sorry about what Key said. I shouldn't have bought then to your room without your permission. I so sorry." Onew apologized.
Jonghyun looked down and shook his head softly, "i..i.....it's okay. It was ni...ni...ni...nice meeting your friends" Jonghyun stammered.
Onew smiled softly when he heard Jonghyun speak and saw him blushing.
"Shall we go down, mom must be waiting for us." Onew asked. Jonghyun nodded his head without looking at Onew's eyes. Both of them then left the room and went downstairs with Roo following them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Once they had done eating, Minho and Onew was playing football in the backyard while Key and Mrs Lee was talking in the kitchen. Jonghyun was in his room looking from the balcony at Minho and Onew playing, Sometimes when Onew fell or Minho missed the ball and acted as if he was strangling Onew, Jonghyun laughinh slightly.

Jonghyun had never felt this relaxed and happy in his entire life, he felt loved, accepted, valued amd treasured. Something he never felt evwr sonce he lost his parents and became

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter