Love... Couple!!!

FILLING MY EMPTY SPACE (IN MY HEART)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning both Onew and Jonghyun woke up feeling very happy and merry. 

"Gooood mmmooorning mom" Onew skipped towards Mrs. Lee who was making breakfast and gave a large kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my... What has happened to my Jinki early in the morning?" Mrs. Lee was shocked by Onew's mood change. Usually he would just a come down mummer a "good morning" and then give a soft kiss and sit down. It was a shock for Mrs. Lee too see her silent and cold son to be so merry early in the morning.

Onew just smiled at Mrs. Lee and sat down on the dining table. After a few minutes Taemin came running down the stairs laughing followed by Roo and his barks. Then came Mr Lee humming some old song that was a hit way back in the days. Mrs Lee chuckled after seeing her family being all happy and merry in the morning. Usually the table would be in a comfortable silence but today, there was so much noise.

Just as Mrs Lee finished serving the dishers to the table Jonghyun walked down the stairs.

"Right on time Jonghyung We were just about to eat breakfast." Taemin said. For some time now Taemin had started to call Jonghyun "Jonghyung", he had put Jonghyun and hyung together. 

Jonghyun smiled slightly and sat down on the chair in between Onew and Taemin. Jonghyun looked to right when he noticed Onew staring at him, he smiled shyly and whispered an "good morning" to which Onew returned with a wide smile. 

After breakfast was done Mrs Lee decided to send the three boys shopping to buy gifts for Christmas, which was a next week.

"Awww, come on omma. I don't want to go." Taemin whined while stamping his foot on the ground like a toddler. Onew and Jonghyun were already ready to leave. 

"Okay fine. You can stay but if you stay who is going to find gift for Kai and Ravi?" Mrs Lee asked.

Taemin stood still for few seconds and suddenly rushed up the staircase screaming "GIVE ME A SECOND, I WILL CHANGE AND COME!!"

Onew, Jonghyun and Mrs Lee all three laughed. Mrs Lee looked at Onew and Jonghyun then

"Onew buy everything I told you and also don't miss anybody, okay?" Onew nodded his head and stood up "I will get the car and come, Jonghyun you come with Taemin" and he left leaving Jonghyun and Mrs Lee in the room.

Mrs Lee looked at Jonghyun and smiled sweetly at him. "You buy anything you okay? I gave Jinki money to buy anything you need and make sure u buy some clothes for yourself, Taemin's ones are also big for you" Mrs. Lee chuckled while looking at Jonghyun's, his small frame was being swallowed by Taemin's sweater and the sleeves was cover his hands until the knuckles. He looked like a small kid in a big man sweater.

When Jonghyun heard what Mrs. Lee said he smiled shyly and nodded his head not knowing what to say. A few seconds later they heard loud footsteps, 

"Come Jonghyung, lets go." He took Jonghyun's hand and pulled him towards the door screaming "BYE MOM!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Once they had reached the mall, Jonghyun and Onew went together to buy the things in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter