Caring, Clothes, Cute and Good looking

FILLING MY EMPTY SPACE (IN MY HEART)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONEW'S P.O.V
I was changing my clothes after taking a body wash when i suddenly heard a knock on the door. I thought it would be my mom, dad or Taemin so i told that the door was open but the last person i expected to entered the room, It was Jonghyun.

As soon as Jonghyun saw me shirtless he quickly covered his eyes and turned around. I couldn't help but smile because he was soooo cute. I quickly put on a shirt and walked towards him and patted his shoulder.

"Yes" he answered a squeaky voice.

"You can turn around now" it replied

"Are you wearing a t-shirt?" He asked me back.

"Yeap" i replied.

He turned around and peaked through his fingers.

"Oh god, he is soooo adorable. I just want to hug him throughout my whole life" i thought.

"I am sorry to disturb" his voice broke my thoughts "but is this bag yours. It was on the table in the guest room." Jonghyun showed me the bag that Key had bought from the mall in the afternoon.

"Oh, this bag is actually yours" i replied.

Jonghyun's eyes widened sooo wide, it was like a owls eyes.

"M...my? B.....b...but i.. i didn't buy anything." He looked at me puzzled and titled his head to the side.

"Well actually, Key wanted to buy you something before coming to visit you. So he bought you some clothes and a watch." I told him

Jonghyun looked at me shocked. He looked so suprised. And then his cheeks turned pink and he started to blush.

"I just want to eat him up. How can a boy be so adorable." I thought.

Jonghyun smiled at me and asked "c...can I l....look a...and see what's inside?"

"Yeah, go ahead. Come and sit here" i pointed at my bed.

Jonghyun looked at me and the bed and then went and sat down in the bed. He slowly pulled out the cloths like they worth a fortune and was made out of very delicate martial, he carefully and slowly pulled out all. Jonghyun laid out all the clothes and passed his hand through all of them softly.

"C....Can I try t...these on?" He asked me with rosy cheeks and shy smile and soft voice.

"Of course, Key specially picked them out for you. Since he didn't know your taste he bought everything he thought looked fashionable." I chucked while saying it to Jonghyun.

"Oh... Oh... He...he picked these specially for me" Jonghyun looked through all the clothes and suddenly started to sob.

I didn't know what to do so i quickly went and hugged him.

"Shhh.... Sh.... It's okay, don't cry." I pulled him to my embrace and his hair.

"Why are you crying? Don't you like these clothes? Are you sad?" I softly asked him and he shook his head and explained

"No.... no.... no body has e...ever treated me like this" he said between his sobs, "I always picked up thrown away clothes and wore them and no body has ever been this nice to." He continued "Mr and Mrs. Lee, You, Taemin and all your friends treat me like you'll k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter