Protecting

FILLING MY EMPTY SPACE (IN MY HEART)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun stood in the middle of the living. When Mrs. Lee told that they were throwing their usual Christmas party, Jonghyun thought that it would be a small family party, but what what he was seeing now was not even close to “small”. The entire house was filled with guests; the usual enormous back yard was were all the food and huts were put up, the backyard, living room and dining room were filled with people. Both Mr. and Mrs. Lee’s families are there, Onew’s and Taemin’s friends and their parents, and some big Business people. There were waitresses, a musical band playing Christmas songs, chefs, and many other people.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee were going around the place and talking with all the guests, Onew was talking with Key, Minho and a few other friends from his college and Taemin along with Kai and Ravi and two other boys were talking with some girls. Jonghyun on the other hand had moved from the living and was sitting on top of the staircase so that he wasn’t getting in anyone’s way. People were constantly telling him to move away because he was blocking their path, and the place was too cramped for his liking. He had Roo on his lap and was humming to the jingle bell tune the band was playing. He actually wanted to go to the room and stay their but he felt like it would be a very rude thing to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONEW’S P.O.V

I was talking with Daesung, one of my college friends. We both were together ever since preschool but when we joined college we both found different friends and drifted apart, however whenever we could we would catch up with each other.

“Excuse,” we both turned our heads and saw my mom, “can I borrow Jinki for a few minutes, dear?” my mom asked Daesung who nodded his head and went to speak with Seungri, one of his closest friends.

“Jinki, have you seen Jonghyun anywhere?” my mom asked me.

It was then I released that he was missing, he haven’t looked for him, searched or seen him anywhere since the party started. I wanted to slap myself, how could I have been so senseless, I was so busy having fun I completely forgot about Jonghyun.

“Jinki!” my mom snapped her fingers in front of my and snapped my out of my thoughts

“I haven’t seen him anywhere.” I replied.

“Your father and Taemin also haven’t seen him anywhere. Can you please find for him dear.” My looked around the place and then at me, her eyes were filled with worry.

“Relax mom. I’m sure Jonghyun isn’t missing, he must be somewhere inside the house” I told her and continued “I will go find him.”

My mom nodded and left to continue doing whatever she was doing. I walked around the house for a few minutes and Taemin, Key, Minho, Kai, Ravi and Moonkyu also joined and helped. After a few minutes of searching we all began to worry, he couldn’t be found anywhere.

“Where are you Jonghyun?” I thought

“Hyung, should we tell our parents?” Ravi asked.

“No no, let’s not do that. Let’s first search outside the house, like the car park” Key quickly replied.

We all agreed and continued searching. After about half an hour was gone we decided to tell our parents, but before we could we saw Minho walking towards us with a very sleepy looking Jonghyun. Jonghyun was rubbing his eye with one hand like a small kid while holding Roo in the other.

“Where did you find him?” Key quickly rushed to Jonghyun and checked him all over, as if he was searching for some wounds or any sort of harm.

“I found him asleep; he was sitting on top of the staircase at the back of the house.” Minho explained.

“I will go tell mom that we found him.” Taemin told and ran with his friends following him.

“Hey, are you okay?” I walked up to Jonghyun and his hair. Jonghyun still sleepy, his eyes half closed, nodded his head and leaned into my touch.

“Yeah, thank you for waking me up Minho.” Jonghyun looked at Minho and smiled.

“Let’s go eat something, all these running around is making me hungry.” Key said.

We all laughed and went to get something to eat.

END OF ONEW’S P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was eating. Mrs. Lee had given Jonghyun an earful about going missing and then hugged him and told how much worried she was. When Jonghyun was asked why he was sleeping on top of the staircase he said that he was not really used to the crowd and the sound, after that Onew, Key and Minho never left Jonghyun’s side. Jonghyun even made new friends; he met Daesung, Seungri, Leeteuk, Kangin, Donghae and a few other friends of Onew’s. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter