Tell me when you need me

FILLING MY EMPTY SPACE (IN MY HEART)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three days since the nose kissing incident. Ever since then Onew would making flirty attempts at Jonghyun, like there was this one time when Taemin, Kai, Ravi and Jonghyun, Kai and Taemin pulled him with them, was running around the back yard while Roo was running behind them while barking and suddenly out of nowhere Onew back hugged Jonghyun and lifted him while twirling around. Once he put Jonghyun down he moved Jonghyun’s hair out of his face while saying “beautiful” and then casually walking back inside the house as if nothing happened. 
These moments make Jonghyun blush and shy but even more, confused. He has never experienced these things, for him love was like an ancient thing that existed long time ago. He felt like his brain was wrapped around a ball of entangles thread which was very hard to untangle.
It was Christmas Eve, Jonghyun was very excited but at the same time very nervous. This was going to be his first Christmas he is celebrating that did not consist of cold nights and frozen canned food. He was very happy to wear the cozy sweater Mrs. Lee had given him, 
FLASHBACK
“It’s not your Christmas present but a little something. Hope you would like it, I did the embroidery myself” she said while giving Jonghyun a playful, motherly wink.
Jonghyun slightly chuckled while blushing; he bowed 90% and took the box. When he opened it, it was a grey sweater with a bunch of flower embroideries around the neck line and the wrist part, it was a bit girly since most of the flowers were in pink but Jonghyun loved it more than words could explain. 
He smiled widely at Mrs. Lee who was looking at him with curious eyes. “It’s perfect, I love it” Jonghyun whispered.
Mrs. Lee smiled and ruffled Jonghyun’s hair and kissed his crown area before going to her room. Jonghyun smiled and legit ran to his room, he locked the door and went and lay in the bed while hugging the sweater close to his chest. He was really happy that he screamed softly, he couldn’t wait to wear the sweater. 
END OF FLASHBACK
Jonghyun wore the sweater and one the new pants, Onew bought for him from their trip to the mall, and nervously walked down the stairs where he heard loud noises. Mr. Lee told him that Mrs. Lee’s sister and her family would be visiting; it made Jonghyun more nervous since he didn’t want to make a bad impression and also destroy Mrs. Lee’s dinner. 
Jonghyun peeped from the kitchen entrance hoping nobody would see him, he stayed hiding for about 2 minutes or maybe longer than that until a small kid, who was about 4 years old, pointed to his side and screamed 
“Mama look, a spy kid” while jumping on the spot.
Jonghyun’s eyes widened when everybody in the kitchen looked at, Mr. and Mrs. Lee, Onew, Taemin and Mrs. Lees sister family of 3 were all looking at him
“I…. I …. I didn’t mean to look. I’m s..sorry” Jonghyun came out properly for everybody to see and bowed 90%. “I… I go upstairs and stay there” Jonghyun stuttered out and turned to leave. 
He wanted to cry, he felt ashamed of himself for making things uncomfortable. 
“No wonder the people at the orphanage used to scold you, you are always so stupid and making things uncomfortable to everybody around you” Jonghyun scolded himself and sniffed, he didn’t notice himself tearing up and also he hasn’t moved an inch and was still standing in front of the Lee family except his back was facing them.
Jonghyun felt someone tug his pants and when he turned he saw the small kid that screamed before staring up at him. Jonghyun wiped his tears and crouched down when the small girl tugged on his pants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter