What is this feeling????

FILLING MY EMPTY SPACE (IN MY HEART)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the busy city Seoul, vehicles were moving left and right. The people walking on the streets were all in their own world, some were talking on the phone, some trying to get to work on time or running to catch the bus. It was a monday morning which means the weekend holiday was over and it was back to work or school. Amidst all this was a small, petite boys sitting in one very corner with a blackish, brownish dog. He was staring at all the people and the hassle on the road with wide round eyes. He looked at all the people on the road and always thought,

"Why can't I have that life?"

This boy's name is Jonghyun and the dog is Roo.

Jonghyun had been an orphan ever since he was born, he doesn't know his birth parents or his birth name. He only knows that the orphanage has named him "Jonghyun". Jonghyun was always an silent boy, he spoke very little and softly or nothing at all. He was the shortest out off all the boys in the system and always bullied and pushed around. Jonghyun only had one dream in his life and that is to know the feeling of "love".

When Jonghyun turned 18, he was kicked out of the orphanage, on his birthday. With no money, no family or friends, Jonghyun had no where to go. So the only option Jonghyun had was the streets. While he was in streets he got a very good friend, it was a she and she was a dog, the dog was named Roo. Jonghyun always spoke with Roo when he was feeling sad, worried or happy. Roo barked and always Jonghyun's face to make him happy.

Roo found Jonghyun when Roo was wounded. Roo was chased away from one of the restaurant when he tried to dig the trash can and while running he got a scraped and started to bleed, it was then he met Jonghyun in a bus stop. Jonghyun had torn his sleeve and tied the material around the dog's ankle he then feed him some buns and named him, ever since then Roo sticked to Jonghyun and went with him everywhere.

Today was no different from the rest of the day's, Jonghyun was petting Roo while staring at everbody on the road. After sometime Jonghyun felt his stomach grumble, Roo looked up at him with his ears up and eyes wide. Jonghyun just chuckled and stood up.

"Another day of hunger" Jonghyun thought to him self.

It's been 2 week since Jonghyun had a proper meal, he's been surviving on grain bars he bought from the money he got by singing in the streets, bus halts and train stations.

Jonghyun stood up from the place he was sitting and walked around. He went to the playground and sat down, there he saw some small kids playing in the swings and slides. They were all laughing and running around, Jonghyun smiled when he saw them laughing but his smiled disappeared when he saw a mother run toward her child when he slipped and fell. The mother carried the bleeding boy and started to treart his wounds and then kissed him on the cheek and wound making the boy giggle. Jonghyun felt very sad when he saw that affection, he has never felt such a thing. When he was small and got wounded, he cried alone in his room, he would treat his own wound and then cry himself to sleep. Tears filled joun eyes and before anyone saw he quickly wiped them away with his dirty hand.

"I'm okay, buddy" Jonghyun said Roo when he felt the dog his face and then bark.

"I'm okay" Jonghyun said once again but this time it was more to convince him self.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Onew was eagerly waiting for the last bell to ring. There were three reasons for that

1. He had football practice
2. His friends are not there in the current class with him.
3. He hated science (his current class is science)

As soon as Onew heard the bell ring he packed his bag and dashed out of the class room. When he went to the changing room he saw one of his friends and knew that the other was in the watching area.

"Finally came!" Minho fist bumped Onew.

"Sorry, the stupid lecturer took a few minutes to finish" Onew explained.

Minho nodded his head and finished tieing his shoelace. Onew quickly changed from the uniform to the training suit and went to the grounds with Minho. As soon as the two of them entered the field the heard two loud voices shout

"Lee Jinki!!!!!! Choi Minho!!!!!!" Onew didn't need to look to know who it was because he was 100% sure it is his other best friend AKA "Minho's boyfriend" Key and his younger brother Taemin.

Once they started practices Onew attention was clearly on the practice, nothing could break his attention. The couch split them into two teams and made them have a match, and as always the couch split Onew and Minho into different teams. The match ended with a tie, both teams had same scores.

"Once again a tie" Chanyeol who was in Minho's team said.

"Yeah. Thats because Onew and Minho was split, if they were together their team would have won." Sehun told.

Onew snickered at that comment, even though it was true. Onew and Minho are the star players in the team. Minho is the first best player, he is great every postition he is players, he is also the team Captain. Onew is the second best player, he is the vice captain, he at goal keeping but the other positions he plays well.

Once they had showered and changed, the two of them went to meet Key and Taemin. As soon as Key saw Minho he jumped and clung his arms around Minho's neck and gave him a peck.

"Could you'll not do the whole PDA thing?" Taemin exclaimed and gaged.

Onew and Minho laughed while Key showed his tongue to Taemin.

"Okay, thats enough you two. Let's go home now, it's getting late" Onew told.

They all agreed and went to the car park. Minho and Key got on to one BMW while Onew and Taemin got on to another. Minho always drops Key home and pick him up when they go to school. Since they live in different directions they use two vehicles. They said they final good byes before taking the different roads home.

Onew's was born to a very rich family, more like the richest family in Korea. He is the eldest son, when he was 15 he found out he was gay because he liked one of his friend and that friend was Choi Minho but unfortunately Minho was already having a boyfriend, so Onew gave up on it but continued to be best friends. Onew's parents never did any difference to him when they got know he was gay. They accepted the fact, when Onew asked about the grand children his father replied,

"Their are more than enough kids to adopt"
Onew is always proud to a accepting and open minded family unlike most rich families who a very closed minded. Ever since Onew was small he was flooded with love and affection. He had loving parents, grand parents and a brother. But somehow Onew felt like he is missing something, he feels like he is having a empty heart. Onew just wanted to know what that empty feeling is.
----------------------------------------------------------------
It was heavily raining and Jonghyun had no place to use as shelter. He had unknowingly walked along distance from where he was and now was very sure he was lost. Roo was whimpering in Jonghyun's hand and tring to snuggle closer and block his ears from the sound of the rain. Jonghyun Roo's fur and looked around until he found a house that had a hood on top of their door step. Jonghyun ran under that place and stood their hoping the rain would stop.

Fifteen minutes later, the rain was still very heavy. Roo had fallen asleep cuddled to Jonghyun while Jonghyun was terribly shivering. Jonghyun's cloths very all soaked and he was wearing a ragged T-shirt and trouser, he was hungry, tied, cold. Jonghyun felt his whole body getting uncomfortably hot, his eyes were also getting heavy, the rain also didn't seem to be reducing. Slowly Jonghyun's sat down and leaned against the door, his eyes were closing until it was completely dark.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Onew watched the heavy rain from the car window. The Lee family had gone to a dinner party and was returning home. It was raining heavily and also slightly thundering.

Once the car was parked in the garage, the four members of the Lee family went to the door and was greeted with a very unexpected sight. A young looking b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter