Chapter 6

❣ The Mystery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: No update tomorrow babes, but I'll upload an extra chapter tonight
I'm going back home after spending 3 weeks in Spain
Belgium, here I come 

 

“Do you think it’s broken?” You asked and turned around to look at him and noticed that he was still staring at you in the same way he had been before. He had a worried look on his face but you could also see the guilt inside of his eyes because after all he was the reason why you were sitting here right now. You still couldn’t believe that Baekhyun had actually aimed straight in your face but you knew he hadn’t meant to do it so you weren’t angry at him. He had apologized to you over a hundred times now and he was still looking at you like that, now you were almost starting to feel sorry for him instead. “I told you it’s fine, I shouldn’t make such a fuss of it. It’ll probably be fine by tomorrow.” You said and with that you also answered your own question. But he let out a big sigh before grabbing your wrist and pulling away the bag of frozen beens you had been holding against your nose for a few minutes now. “It’s really bruised and thick __________-ah, and it’s probably really painful as well. I just can’t believe I hit you…” He said and you shrugged, trying to make him feel better. You hated the fact that he was feeling like this, it made you feel bad as well. 

 

 

“If you wouldn’t have hit me than someone else would have done it. It doesn’t matter, I’m horrible at sports.” You explained but you could see that your words weren’t really helping. The two of you froze as you heard someone making a disgusting sound a few seats away from you and you pulled a sour face. You weren’t the only one who had been sent towards the nurse, there was another guy over here who was feeling sick and you were sure he was going to throw up any second. You just hoped that they would give him something before he would puke all over the floor and you had to witness it. “__________ ___________.” The nurse said while she stuck her head around the corner of the door. You looked up and were quite happy to know that she was here to get you and look at your sore nose. “You don’t have to wait for me.” You said as you stood up from your chair and looked down on Baekhyun, but he just stayed on his chair. “I know, but I’ll do it anyway.” He said and you shot him a shy smile before walking over to the nurse and leaving him. 

 

 

The nurse shot you a surprised look as you came in and you weren’t sure if she was looking at you like that because of what had happened to your nose or because the most popular guy as school was waiting for you outside, but you could guess. “Okay, you can give me that bag and then I’ll take a look at your nose.” She said and she took the frozen beens from you before she started to study your nose. You had always known that something like this would happen to you during gym, but you never would have thought that Byun Baekhyun would be the cause of it. You wondered what he’d be thinking of you right now, there weren’t many things you were good at but you were horrible at sports. It made you doubts again about that fact that he was actually interested in you. “Just take it slow for a few days. Make sure to put some ice on it and I’ll write you a note for the next gym class so you don’t have to join.” The nurse said and you were sure she had no idea how happy she was making you just now. You smiled at her and stood up from the bed as you waited for her to came back with your paper. 

 

 

Suddenly the door from the office opened again and the nurse wanted to scold whoever it was that had come in without her telling they could come in but when she saw who it was she stopped and she just handed you your note. You looked at Baekhyun with a confused look on your face but you could see that all the peace that had been on his face before had completely disappeared. He seemed a little bit panicked as his eyes searched for yours and landed on you a few seconds later. “Are you done?” There was an urgency inside of his voice which you didn’t understand and you frowned as you nodded and grabbed your coat. “Yeah.” You muttered and he just nodded before walking into the room, grabbing your hand and dragging you outside. You looked back at the nurse with big eyes but she seemed just as overwhelmed as you were as she stared at the two of you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter