Chapter 5

❣ The Mystery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was still unbelievable that Byun Baekhyun had chosen you, out of all these girls. For such a long time the only thing you had been doing had been admiring him from afar. It was almost unreal to figure out that for the past few days he had been doing the same, but that he had been admiring you without you knowing it. After you had found out yesterday that he had been the guy who you had danced with at prom the two of you had been talking. Eventually you had found out that you were both into each other, but even now that it had been a few hours ago and you had slept well and had been able to think about everything that had been said, it still felt unreal. It couldn’t be possible, the only thing you had done was drinking one of those horrible juices on his mother’s party, how could he have started to like you because of that? There was probably just a misunderstanding and he would figure out soon that you weren’t the person he thought you were or that you weren’t as interesting as you seemed. There was no way a guy like Baekhyun could have feelings for a girl like you right? 

 

 

It kept on going like that all day long, your mind just couldn’t let it go. When you thought about prom right now you felt as well stupid as overwhelmed. You felt stupid because you hadn’t been able to recognize the one and only Byun Baekhyun, standing in front of you, holding your hand and talking to you. But you also felt overwhelmed because if you thought back about how he had held you and how he had almost kissed you, you still couldn’t believe it was real. You just couldn’t get it out of your mind, that was until the last hour of the day, gym. You had more important things to think of than Baekhyun’s cute during gym, like keeping yourself alive. You were horrible at any kind of sports, it didn’t matter how much you tried it would never work out. Either you would trip over your own feet or you would hit someone else’s head with a ball, it didn’t matter how you would mess it up but you would surely mess things up. Even though you were very good at pretending to be sick so you didn’t have to join, you had already done that last time so the teacher would never believe you if you’d do it again. But last week, you had been playing football and it was hard for you to see where you were going while you had to keep your eyes on the ball and had to try and kick it as well, so you had told everyone that you had been sick. 

 

 

But today, it was dutchball, which was probably even more horrible than football and you wished you had saved your sick card until today. But now you had no other choice than to join the girls team on your side of the field and try to avoid that ball as much and as long as you possibly could. You believed that you had a terrible fear of balls and the fact that there were three of them flying your way in just a few minutes was driving you crazy. But maybe you’d be out soon and then you could stand on the sidelines, cheering a little for the rest of your team, you could do that. The thing you didn’t understand in the first place was why it was always the boy’s team against the girls team. Everyone knew that girls were better at avoiding balls but that guys could throw much harder and that they would leave a bruise on the spot where they would hit you. It was unfair, and it made the girls even more uncomfortable, now you were literally being the guy’s targets. When you finally looked up from your feet to look at the other team you could see that the boys were all very excited, they wanted to win. Your eyes fell on Baekhyun, who was standing on the other side of the line as well. 

 

 

He was talking to one of his friends, his expression was cool, as always and it seemed as if nothing had changed and he was still the same boy he was yesterday. It was hard to keep your eyes off of him since he looked so extremely good in his gym uniform, while you looked like a cow in yours. As if he knew he was being stared at he suddenly looked up and his eyes locked with yours. Normally if this would have happened you would have looked down as quickly as you could, avoiding his look and hoping that he hadn’t seen you staring but kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter