Chapter 4

❣ The Mystery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since prom night, you hadn’t been able to get him out of your mind. You had though of every possible person he could be, but you just couldn’t figure it out. You had studied the note again and again, thinking that maybe you could figure out who’s handwriting it was on the paper, but that hadn’t worked out. Two days had passed and you clearly weren’t smart enough to figure out who he was just yet and you were starting to loose your patience. You had felt connected with this persona and you had felt like you hadn’t felt before since a very long time. That moment when he had touched you, when he had brushed his lips against yours, you had felt as if you were on fire. And now that he wasn’t around anymore you felt as if your world was freezing. You stared up at your ceiling as you were lying on your bed and thought about how much longer you still had to wait before he would come to you again and would finally tell you his name. 

 

 

“Honey, will you walk your sister to miss Byun her place?” Your mother appeared in your doorway and you looked at her with an annoyed look. You hadn’t forgotten the last time you had dropped her off and even though you didn’t mind taking your sister there, you weren’t quite sure if you wanted to run into Baekhyun’s mother again. But your mom was busy, like always and so you had no other choice than to go with her. Just like last time she was so excited about spending some time with her best friend. You didn’t understand why miss Byun was throwing so many parties at her place, but you figured that her daughter was a little bit spoiled. You held your sister’s hand as you walked into the direction of the house that you still remembered from last time and you two entered the back door. “There she is!” Miss Byun said and there was a big smile on her face as you  walked over to her. Actually you felt the urge to turn around again and run away from her as fast as you could, but for one reason or another you couldn’t. 

 

 

Her daughter was your sister’s best friend, you couldn’t be rude to her. So when you sister ran off to play with her friends and miss Byun waved at you to get inside of the house, you could only walk over to her and get in. As you walked after her you studied the walls around you, their house was wonderful. “I’m so happy you came, I wanted to apologize for my behavior last time.” She said as she turned to you wit a smile and you smiled back at her, appreciating the fact that she was acting normal this time. “That’s okay…” You mumbled and you hoped she didn’t notice that it was actually a lie. She opened to say something but instead of hearing her voice you heard the one of a guy and you were sure it wasn't coming from her. “Have you seen my phone, I can’t find…” Baekhyun walked around the corner and just like always he had this cold and frustrated look inside of his eyes. Though, you also felt annoyed when you couldn’t find your phone, but you were sure you had never looked like that before. 

 

 

As soon as he saw you standing there he stopped talking and he immediately froze on his spot. He blinked his eyes a few times and he seemed a little lost. His eyes flew from you back to his mother and then quickly landed on your again. You had no idea what was going on with him, actually you should be the one feeling this awkward since you were hanging around in his house and not him. “___________-ah, I’m sure you remember my son.” The tone in her voice was almost accusing, it was as if she was embarrassed for his behavior, while he actually wasn’t doing anything wrong. Since you didn’t trust your voice now that you were so close to the Byun Baekhyun you just nodded, motioning that you did remember him. He cleared his throat before he looked back at his mother, his eyes darkening as he eyed her. “Are you annoying her again mom?” He asked as he walked over towards the two of you, finally moving again after he had stood there for so long. His mom shook his head and tried to say something, but Baekhyun was already angry and before you could even blink your eyes he was standing beside you. 

 

 

“Why do you always have to be like this?” He sneered before grabbing your hand and pulling you with him. You were so surprised by the fact that he was touching you that you couldn’t stand up for yourself and you just let him drag you through the house. When you looked over your shoulder at his mom and saw that she had hung her head before walking back outside you felt so bad for her. She had actually just wanted to apologize to you and now her son had to be so cruel to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter