Chapter 10

❣ The Mystery Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…And do you ___________ ____________, take Byun Baekhyun as your wedded husband?” You pouted your lips, pretending as if you still had to think it over. People in the room began to chuckle as they noticed and you saw how the man in front of you was shooting you an annoyed look, which only made people chuckle once more. “I do.” Even though in your head the words had resounded with so much force, your voice was so soft when the words came over your lips. Immediately everyone turned silent again but the only thing you could see was that twinkle in his eyes you had grown to adore and that smile you had fallen in love with. It was unbelievable that you were standing here, instead of all those other girls who had wanted to. Today, you still couldn’t believe that you had become so lucky. But here you were, one beautiful ring that was shining on your left hand, which he had given you months ago, when he had asked you to become his wife. And now, another one on your right hand, which he had given you today, the one that officially made you miss Byun.

 

 

“Then I proudly pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.” As soon as the words were said Baekhyun scooted closer to you and he shot you a teasing wink before he placed his hand in the crook of your neck and brought his lips to yours. But he was going so slow, and you were longing for him. So you tiptoed and pressed your lips on his yourself, which made him chuckle into the kiss. You had always been very impatient when it had come to him kissing you, and he loved to tease you with that. But you were too excited to deal with his teasing today. From now on you would be the wife of Byun Baekhyun and you just couldn’t suppress your happiness anymore. Knowing that people were still looking at the two of you, even though they were squealing and clapping, you knew that you couldn’t kiss him forever. But the look on his face when you pulled away made up for that. It had been a very long time since you had wanted to hear all those words, and there they were. People rose from their chairs as Baekhyun extended his hand to you and you grabbed it without hesitation. You had been holding onto this hand for a few years now and you couldn’t even imagine how your life would be if you couldn’t hold onto it. 

 

 

Everyone was clapping and cheering as you walked by, on your way towards the exit. It was still going to be a long day, but now you and Baekhyun would go to a car that would bring you towards the party, it would be your first moment alone with your newest title and it made you feel a little nervous. As you walked on you looked to the side and there you saw all the people who had been supporting you this entire time. The first person you saw was your mother, who was sitting beside Baekhyun’s mother. After the two of you had been dating for such a long time they had grown closer and so your parents had become great friends. Your mother was holding a tissue inside of her hand, wiping away her tears as she looked at you with a smile. Even though she had just given you away and had laid your hand inside of the one of another man, she seemed happy. Behind her, you saw your best friend, Alara, who had this cheesy smirk on her face. She was still her own self and you still loved her just as much. Since you had been with Baekhyun and since she had found her own boyfriend, the two of you had had less time for each other but she would always be your best friend. 

 

 

Then there were a few of Baekhyun’s friends, which you had gotten to know better over time now that you have been together for so long. The guy who had called you his girlfriend when you had been walking around at that party was there as well. He was still blaming you for getting angry at him back then, but by now the two of you were able to laugh about the whole incident. It was so weird to think that from today on, everything would change. You’d have to get used to it, calling yourself miss Byun Instead of calling yourself by your own name. But this was what you had always wanted, being a part of the family of the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter