Chapter 19

All The Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything had been set. TWICE’ 10th anniversary comeback was about to air on V Live in a few minutes. All the girls were huddled in a circle inside their waiting room. They had said their prayers and their wishes for the comeback. Nothing new, always “we hope everything turns out the way we hope for”.

Momo and Mina were beside each other. Not long ago, Momo had stood far from Mina. She avoided the woman in order for her not to hurt herself; she still had to sing and dance and look happy in front of millions. Now, the farness had become closeness. They were officially together.

With the scandal popped like bubble, everything was perfect for Momo. She had all the things she used to wish for at night. She had her friends who had kept her supported throughout all the sad days and the good days, and then she had Mina who she felt was going to be there for her permanently.

“I’m never going away anymore, Momo,” Mina had told her one night. “Not without you.”

Momo even had things alright with Rosie. After their circle, Momo checked her phone and saw a message from her close friend wishing her and her group well for their comeback.

“I got a text from Rosie,” she told Mina who was standing by the door.

“What did she say?” Mina smiled.

“She wishes us well, that’s all.” Momo stepped closer and kissed Mina on the forehead.

Just then, someone from the staff came in and told them they had to go outside to perform. They could already hear the crowd screaming their names.

Their oldest member, Nayeon, looked at each of them like a proud sister. “Look at you. We’ve all been together for about thirteen years.”

Jungyeon sniggered. “Aww, our grandma’s getting sentimental.”

“Shut up,” Nayeon jokingly told Jungyeon as they all got out of the waiting room.

This used to be a vision, Momo thought. Their entire comeback had been their brainchild from the beginning. Even their costumes were designed by Chae. This was all theirs and it was something to be proud of.

“You know we’re getting headlines for creating this, right?” Dahyun told all of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter