Chapter 9

All The Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Rosie came. About an hour or two after the door had been shut to the frame, Momo saw a face that would make her feel less of what she was feeling.

 

“Oh, is this a wrong time?”

 

Rosie tilted her head and studied her expression, not expecting to see a furious frown form the woman. Rosie was probably getting the realization that it was truly a wrong time to be there.

 

“Mina and I had a fight.”

 

“Oh,” Rosie nodded. “Do you want me to go? It’s okay. I can come next time.”

 

Momo smiled weakly, holding the other woman back with her stare. “No, it’s okay.” She let her in, thinking that it would make her night better. Where Rosie was, it was always better.

 

“So, what brings you here?” Momo asked. They were both at the kitchen as she fixed the red head a drink.

 

“Thanks,” Rosie said, taking a sip. “Well, I’m here because you’ve never called me in days since you cried outside of my apartment. And also, I was supposed to be with the girls tonight but something felt odd.”

 

“What?”

 

“Mina was strangely drinking to her liver’s content and we both know she never drinks. I sort of got this idea that something had happened here and when I saw you, it was affirmed.”

 

Momo chuckled, taking a sip of her own drink. “Did she say anything?”

 

“Nope.” Rosie held the glass with both hands. “You know she never talks. But would you mind telling me what happened?”

 

Momo let out a sigh and curved her lips. “Okay. To put it down simply, I’ve been jealous of her constantly hanging out with Hanbin.”

 

Rosie nearly choked on her martini. “Ahh. Hanbin, the man whose life you would take if you could.”

 

“Yeah,” she twirled her glass, watching the alcohol form tides inside. “I thought they were dating again.”

 

“Hanbin’s dating Jennie and they’ve been together for a year. YG Entertainment’s golden couple.”

 

“And they’re getting engaged,” she said, eyeing Rosie. “Mina’s been helping him with the ring while he helps her with apartment hunting.”

 

“Oh my god!” Rosie jumped from her chair. “Seriously?”

 

Momo laughed at the woman’s disbelieving reaction. “Why? You don’t believe it?”

 

“I mean, Hanbin’s okay. I never really liked him since trainee days but I guess he must really love Jennie. But Jennie has always been crazy for him. So, are you relieved?”

 

She sighed again. She wasn’t sure if she was. She wasn’t happy about it, especially with the fight that erupted between her and Mina. There was this perpetual scare for Momo whenever she and the other would get into a fight. She was scared that she might leave and never come back for good. She hated her sometimes but she couldn’t lie to herself. She could never be whole without Mina.

 

“I don’t know.” She took a large swig, her face scrunching from the aftertaste. “I guess I’m just feeling guilty that I started a fight about it. I wasn’t thinking ahead again. And I never should’ve been jealous.”

 

“Yeah,” Rosie laid her hand over hers. “But it’s normal.”

 

“Jungyeon was right.” And Jungyeon was never wrong, she thought. “Everything would be all good until one of us does something wrong. In this case, it’s me who’s done wrong.”

 

“Hey.” Rosie placed her head on her shoulder, speaking the language Momo adored more than anything. She closed her eyes and listened to the Australian talk her out of her misery. “Don’t beat yourself too much. I’m sure Mina understands.”

 

Momo hummed in response, nuzzling the side of her face on Rosie’s fiery tresses.

 

“So, what do you plan on doing now?” Rosie took her hand and laced their fingers.

 

“Apologize.”

 

Rosie sat back straight and smiled. “That’s good. And what else?” There was a growing smirk on her face, the one that Momo could never resist. Her lips were tempting her, and it didn’t help how short Rosie’s dress was that night.

 

“And make you say my name until it's the only thing you can speak.”

 

By then, Momo’s fingers that were once intertwined with Rosie’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter