seven

A Dream

 

 

Chapter Seven : 

Gone

 

 

 

 

Days had passed but still Dara was nowhere to be found. Everyone were worried about her and contacted her then and now asking if she's okay and for her return, but the problem is, no one knows where she is and her current situation for she won't even answer their calls. Only Sajangnim and her groupmates know where she is.

 

"Please, appa, tell me where Dara is. I'm begging you." Jiyong kneeled infront of Yg, unmindful if he's already throwing away his precious pride down the drain.

 

"I really would like to tell you Jiyong but I promised Dara that I wouldn't tell anyone her whereabouts,... especially you." Yg felt sorry for his son but he needs to respect her decision, as much as it hurts him seeing Jiyong suffer, he kept a promise and he must not break it at all costs.

 

"I-I understand." Jiyong stammered dejectedly as he groggily stood up, tears streaming down his eyes. He couldn't take knowing that Dara didn't want to see him, that the love of his life purposely told their president to not tell about her whereabouts especially to him.

 

"Did I hurt her that much for her to despise seeing me?" 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

A beautiful lady sat alone by Han River. Her hair swaying with the caress of the wind, her mind drifting of to somewhere. 

 

She missed her life, the people in it and especially that guy

 

The reason why she left but why.. why does it hurt this much still? 

 

How many months had passed but still the wound in her heart is still fresh. 

 

Fresh tears poured down her doe-like eyes, expressing the pain she's feeling as she stared at the horizon when a hand holding a white handkerchief blocked her view.

 

She hesitantly looked up to see a handsome man, a bitter smile imprinted on his face as if he's feeling too the pain she has. 

 

"It's such a waste seeing a beautiful lady like you crying." 

 

Dara hesitantly reached out for the handkerchief, her hands shaking. "T-thank you.. " 

 

He chuckled slightly at the sight of her trying her best to wipe her tears with shaky hands. "Here, let me help you."He reached out for the handkerchief and wiped her face clean.

 

"A penny for your thought?" He took a seat beside her and glanced at the still person beside him.

 

"It's just something.. I.. It's hard to explain... "

 

"It's alright. It must be awkward for you. Talking to a stranger like me, but do you know?" He asked suddenly, taking her off-guard and spiking her curiousity in the process.

 

"The others are worried about you. They have been searching far and low for you."

 

"Oh... " Dara breathed out as she stared at the horizon once again as she fights back her tears from falling.

 

"AH!" He suddenly exclaimed, startling her in the process. He eagerly looked at her with a huge grin on his face.

 

"Why don't we introduce ourselves so that we no longer be strangers! Seriously.. where did my manners fly off?" He muttered, his hand rubbing his nape in shame.

 

"But.. we already know one another." Dara pointed out.

 

"Well.. we haven't really been introduced properly.. Just go with the flow, a'right?" He ended up with a grin, his vibrant smile sent tingles to her spine as blood rushed to her face.

 

"O-okay.. " Dara agreed timidly, her face turning a darker shade of red.

 

He stood up and bowed. "Hello! My name is Kim Jaejoong of JYJ."  

 

Dara followed suit and introduced herself. "I hope we'll be great friends."

 

"I hope so too and maybe... more than that." 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

WRITER'S NOTE: 

Jaejoong and Dara have finally met. ;) sorry for the lame chapter.