Four

A Dream

 

Chapter Four

Meeting the other Mr. K.

 

 

A certain figure emerged from it's hiding place, a bitter smirk pasted on his lips. His eyes lingering on the path to where she went.

I'll make you mine once again baby girl.

"Oh Jae-hyung! What are you doing here?" Top approached him and offered a manly hug.

"Oh.. I wanted to see you so, I came here." Jaejoong sighed in relief for having thought fast. Top smiled knowingly, a smile that Jaejoong was truly frightened of.

"You wanted to see me or you wanted to see her?" Top said teasingly as he nudged his side. Jaejoong groaned in embarassment and covered his handsome face with both his hands. Top rested his arm on his shoulder and dragged his blushing hyung outside while chuckling mercilessly.


____________________________________



"Dara, you okay? You seem a bit off." Teddy oppa asked worriedly at me.


"I'm fine, sorry for worrying you oppa."

"Oh.. I think I know why you're acting this way. You're nervous aren't you?" Teddy oppa teased. My cheeks reddened to crimson much to his astonishment.

"Yah Hyung! Stop teasing my Dara Noona." Seungri suddenly came and rested his arm unto my shoulder. A smug grin was pasted on his face, sending chills down my spine.

This is not good.

"Only I can ." he ended, loud cackles of laughter coming out from his huge mouth followed by Teddy oppa.

Somebody save me!!

"RAAAAAT!!!!"A shrill voice came out of nowhere. I looked at the stiff figure beside me, gone was the sly smirk. His face paled once he saw the owner of that shrill and not be mentioned furious voice.

"H-hi Chaecat.." Stuttered Seungri. I beamed as I saw our fierce leader.

"MY SAVIOR!!" I jumped at her, catching her off guard.

"What's up unnie? Did you really miss me that much?" CL chuckled.

"They've been bullying me." I faked a cry as I held unto Cl. She glared at the two, her eyes boring holes. I stiffled my laugh, afraid I might destroy the murderous atmosphere.

"Don't look at me." Teddy oppa shrugged. Sweat trickled down Seungri's forehead as Chaerin's attention was transferred to him. If this was a different situation, I'm sure that kid would be jumping in joy right now but with this kind of situation, I don't think so.

"It would really be a huge plasure if you'd kill that brat but sadly we still need him."

"Hyung!!" Seungri beamed, relief all over his face. He stood up immediately and attacked Jiyong with a bone crushing embrace. Tsk, bromance.

"Kill him later on." Jiyong continued, Seungri's face completely fell. His face drowned from color. Chaerin and Teddy oppa cackled maniacly while I just giggled at the cute show. Jiyong just stood there, a proud smirk pasted on his handsome face. I couldn't avert my eyes off of him. It was like my whole being is attached to him.

His handsome face seemingly made carefully and accuately perfect for no flaw is visible when you stare at him. Perfect nose, mouth, eyes.. Everything.

An annoying cough then diverted me from my thoughts. "Dara, are you okay? You seem a bit pale." Teddy oppa asked me once again, his tone teasing. The two chuckled knowingly, like they got the hidden message the old guy wants to perceive.

"I-I'm fine." shoot, I stuttered once again. Great job Dara, way to go!

I glanced at him and saw him chuckle a bit. My cheeks reddened immediately.

"Dara, let's go?" he asked curtly as he held the door open. I nodded and went out with my head bowed down with him following me. I could her his amused chuckles which caused my cheeks to reddened even more.

Can't this get any more awkward?


__________________________________________________________________________________



"You did great. Thanks really for helping me out." Jiyong thanked me once again, his hands circled around a bottle of water. I looked up to him and smiled, seeing his boyish grin is worth all the sweat I lost.

"No problem." I reached for his hair and ruffled it once again. We ended staring at each others eyes. Nothing else mattered, it was just me and him. It was magical.

"Sorry to interrupt your sweet cadoodles but Ji man, we kind of need you here." Yongdeuk interrupted a bit too rudely, while the others just snickered at the pissed of look on both Jiyong and Yongdeuk's face.

I retreated my hand from his hair and and thanked the other dancers and excused myself shortly. I was walking down the hallway, my thoughts lingered by that incident awhile ago. The close proximity we had, his scent lingered on my nose. His sweet, addicting scent. How I wish I could smell that all day.

I was in lalaLand that I unintentionally bumped into someone. I looked up and apologized repeatedly to the man I just bumped.

"It's okay really. It's partly my fault too. By the way, I'm Kim Jaejoong." He held his hand out but I was too mum to speak nor move. He waved his hand infront of my face and genuinely laughed.

"Hello, I'm Sandara Park." I greeted back with a bow. He chuckled as he patted my head. "I know, who wouldn't know a goddess like you."

My cheeks instantly reddened with the compliment, who wouldn't for the god of the east just compared me to a goddess.

Seriously, am I dreaming?

"Oh, I really want to chat with you but I have to go. See you around okay?" he winked as he left off, leaving me dumbfounded and blushing.


__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

WRITER'S NOTE 

It's been months since I updated this story. I don't know if someone still reads this, but heck, I need to finish this. smiley

My writing is kind of rusty nowadays....