Paradise

A Dream

 

"Jagiya, wait for me!!" Jiyong shouted as he ran after a giggling Dara. They were both having a vacation at a beautiful Paradise, only the two of them without any disruptions from anyone else.

It was undoubtedly perfect.

Jiyong ran faster towards her, laughing at his girlfriend's silliness and undying cuteness. He caught her in a blink of an eye as he enveloped her in a tight hug, seemingly afraid to let her go.

Dara giggled as she looked back at her man as she then cupped his face with both of her hands. She nuzzled her nose to his, warning a wide smile from the latter.

"I had no idea you could run that fast." Jiyong breathed out as he rested his forehead towards hers. She giggled childishly once again as she gazed at his black orbs that is trapping her towards his seemingly trance.

"Why?" Jiyong asked, his voice laced with worry and concern seeing His girlfriend undeniably quiet. He cupped her face and brought it up to meet his.

"Saranghe." she muttered, her voice soft yet it still didn't escape his ears. He smiled lovingly at her as he held unto her face, fixing his gaze towards her as he inched the depth between their faces.

"I love you too." he replied lovingly, his smile unwavering from his ever so handsome face as he pecked a kiss to her soft and supple lips.

"Thank you. Thank you for loving a person like me, out of all your other suitors you picked me to love. Thank you. Having you in my life is the greatest gift that God has ever given to me."

Dara wiped away the tears that unconsciously escaped her eyes as Jiyong uttered those words. She never felt happier. She had the man that she loves in her arms, loving her as much as she do. She could never ask for more.

"Jiyong felt the same as he held unto her tighter, his head nestled unto the crook of her neck. Her familiar tangy scent greeted his nose as he then again smiled in delight.

Nothing can beat this paradise.

"I love you Dara. I love you. "



==



Jyong snuggled closer to Yongbae's arm, much to his distaste. He held unto his arm as if he didn't want to lose him.

"Help me. " Yongbae pleaded to his bandmates which are now snickering at his state; some even had the heart to grab their phones and capture the moment.

"For future usage." Seungri and Top muttered evilly as they continued laughing at the poor state of Yongbae.

"I love you.. I love you." Jiyong muttered in his sleep, as his hold unto his bestfriend's arm tightened even more.

All of their eyes widened, especially Yongbae's as he uttered those words. He immediately pushed him off of his arm in disgust, waking up the fierce leader in the process.

Collective howls of laughter welcomed the awaken leader as he rubbed his eyes.

"Who pushed me??" he demanded, he is obviously pissed off. All of them pointed towards Yongbae. He gulped for his life, cursing the other members for their betrayal towards him in his mind.

"Why did you push me?" he asked tauntingly, his voice calm yet full of venom. Cold sweat trickled down Yongbae's forehead as he searched for the right words to save him from the pissed off Dragon. Hell is surely going to rise.

"You see... You were holding unto my arm while you were sleeping.. Hehehe.. " Yongbae explained rather meekly.

Jiyong's eyes widened in shock and disbelief. His eyes turning into tiny slits.

"GET OUT!!!!!" he shouted, much to their shock as all of them stood there blankly up until they regained consciousness and landed back to earth.

All of his bandmates scampered out quickly. Jiyong had his eyes shut as he breathed in and out to regain the needed composure he lost a while ago.

"That was totally not cool dude. I didn't know you had the hots for me. " Yongbae snickered as he remained seated in front of him, his arms folded on his chest as he sat, nonchalant about the glares his friend is giving him.

"What are you still doing here??" Jiyong said, his teeth gritted tightly to each other.

"You were dreaming about 'her." Yongbae muttered. His once foolish and playful face filled with worry and utmost seriousness.

Jiyong stiffened to his spot. Cold sweat trickling down his forehead as thoughts filled his now confused mind.

"How.. How did he know??" he said to himself as he stared at his friend in disbelief and shock.

"Yah!! Are you insulting me and our friendship??! It's pretty obvious that you like her- scratch that Love her!! I'm no dummy like those fools you know. I'm not your best friend for nothing." Yongbae stated in a matter of a fact tone as he whipped his nonexistent long hair.

Jiyong's face softened as he sat beside his friend.

"How long.. How long have you figured out about my feelings for her?" he asked him, wonder clearly visible on his face. The latter just smirked and sat back as he stared at his love struck of a friend.

"When she first step foot in the building, I already knew you like her and that simple admiration turned into love as time passed by." he grinned as Jiyong just looked at him, astonished for he only kept his little feelings towards her to himself.

"If you're wondering why I figured it out, blame yourself!! You were so obvious mah friend, the others were just plainly uncaring and plainly stupid. Hahahaha!!" Yongbae ended with loud roars of laughter.

"Stupid Liar!!Hahhaha! Our song truly describes you." Yongbae joked but it was pretty obvious that he wasn't just joking about his statement.

"Telling the media that you won't date within Yg and when you're even head over heels with the person who declared that she likes you infront of many spectators but what did you do.. " Yongbae said with much distaste, his once cheery personality gone.

"I guess I am but I just want to protect her and besides... I know she won't love me nor even like me the way I do." Jiyong ended bitterly as he sat back and covered his face with his arm to stop the tears to come out.


-------------
End of chapter 2 : Paradise.


Sent from Majo's iPad