A Dream

A Dream

 

A couple- namely Jiyong and Dara - sat hand in hand as they watched the sun set by Han River. They enjoyed each others company even if they weren't talking to each other.


Dara focused on the sun as she gazed at it with pure delight on her face, just like how a kid would gaze at a candy shop. Jiyong chuckled at his girlfriend's childishness.

"How cute!" he thought to himself as he pinched her cheeks, catching her off guard. She glared at him, which made Jiyong chuckle even more.

" Yah!! Why are you laughing??" Dara whined childishly. She kept on poking Jiyong who averted his gaze from her, which angered her even more.

Jiyong had a smile on his face as he breathed in, inhaling the cool breeze of Han River. Dara's anger faltered immediately as she saw that smile. It contained pure delight and most especially ... Love.

Jiyong looked again at the now smiling Dara. Her frown now turned upside down. He raised both his eyebrows at her direction.

" Why are you smiling like that?" he asked, curious to know the reason why she had that smile on her face which made her even more beautiful than she already is.

" Why?? Am I not allowed to smile anymore?" she teased as she snuggled closer to him. Jiyong had her in his arm as he inhaled the sweet scent of her hair.

" Of course you can, I'm just curious on why you're smiling like that. " He answered as he then kissed her forehead which earned another smile from the both of them.

" Because of your smile that's why. " she answered simply as she gazed upward to meet his handsome face.

Jiyong looked at her once again in pure astonishment and shock. His eyes bore curiosity; just like how a kid would gaze up to a jar concealed to his reach, eager to know what's inside.

Dara caressed his face as she then planted a peck on his cheek. "When you smile, it seems like evil is myth. That evil doesn't exist. It enchants the hell out of me. It's like a drug that I can't stop. " she explained as she kept on caressing his cheeks, running her hands unto his nose and to his luscious lips that bore that wonderful smile.

" Oh really?" Jiyong asked, his tone teasing yet seductive at the same time.

"You should smile more often." Dara said in a monotonous tone. She was stoic to his seducing tone, or is she just a plain good actress?

" Arasso.." Jiyong muttered dejectedly. It was clear that he felt bad that his plans didn't work. Dara smirked at his dejected state.

" What did I tell you? " Dara whispered to his ears, her tone husky and seductive; just like Jiyong's tone a while ago.

Jiyong gulped a truck load of saliva as he stared at his girlfriend who's now looking at her innocently.

" Smile! " Dara taunted strictly. " please??" she muttered, as she pouted cutely and showed her ever famous aegyos.

Jiyong laughed uncontrollably as he saw the change that happened towards his girlfriend. She pouted even more as she saw him laugh at her.

"What's so funny??" she asked as her tone raised. Jiyong held his hands up as he wiped away the tear that escaped his eye due to his excessive laughter. He had. A huge grin on his face as he apologized. "Sorry."

Dara's anger vanished in a snap of a finger as she saw that smile; that smile that caught millions of girls, lucky for her she caught his heart.

Dara encircled her arms towards his waist as she inhaled his manly scent. Her head snuggled up to his chest as he then protectively wrapped his arms to her petite figure.

Dara looked up to him as Jiyong gazed down to meet her gaze.

"I love you. " Dara said with much love and affection which brought another reason for his smile to reappear, rather than having her in his life.

"I love you too." Jiyong said with the same amount of affection to her.

There face are inches apart as they breathed in sync. Their hearts beating as they gazed at each other's orbs, completely lost in each other's eyes. Jiyong reached for her face as their lips touched. The kiss wasn't rough nor hungry but a plain kiss that is filled with love and not merely by lust.

A true love that is sure is hard to find.


========================================================


I woke up from my dream. A dream that I'm sure won't happen in real life. I sighed deeply as I stood up and stretched. Tired like hell from practice, I gathered my belongings lazily as I went for the door.

There.. I saw the man lying on the couch as he hugged himself to warm himself up.

I went closer to his sleeping figure. I stooped low to see his sleeping face closure.

His face flawless, void of any pimple nor acne. His nose well-sculptured. His eyelashes long and thick that protected his eyes that hypnotized the hell of me and lastly his lips, pink and luscious.

No doubt to be kissable.

I moved the stray hair that covered some part of his face as I sighed once again.

How could someone like this guy love me back? I'm older than him and clearly I am nothing against those girls that surround him.

I'm merely just a noona to him, a sister figure to be exact.

I smiled bitterly to myself as realization struck to me.

I sighed deeply once again as I stood up and grabbed a blanket inside my bag. I opened it wide and covered him with it as I left the training room silently just like how I am silently admiring and loving him.



========================================================



I woke up from my deep slumber. I continuesly rubbed my eyes as i sat up.

I felt something fall unto my knees. I looked down to see Dara noona's blanket on my lap. I picked it up and gazed at it for a while before I sniffed the cloth.

Her familiar orangey scent lingered unto my nose. I smiled to myself as I remembered her - not like I would ever forget about her.

I was smiling to myself just like how she would tell me every time I would frown or pout. She would always tell me to smile.

I smiled again at the thought of this. Her usual caring self that made me...

Fall in Love.

My smile suddenly faltered as I remembered who I am in her life.

A dongsaeng. A younger brother to be exact.

I smiled bitterly to myself as realization dawned unto me.

She would never look at me the way I look at her, nor would she feel the same way I feel about her.




----------------------------------------------------------------------








Sent from my iPad