Monster

A Dream

 

Monster



 I patted his back as I gulped the lump forming in my throat.

  I'm a monster. I'm a selfish person.. I admit to that.

 I know. I know about the feelings they have for each other but I'm terrified..

 I'm terrified to lose her.

 I just can't give her up like that.

 I'm sorry Jiyong.. As much as I treasure our friendship.. I just can't give her to you just like that.

 I'm sorry....


 =======


 Days had passed and a seeming tension was building up between the three idols. Jiyong and Dara were more distant than before, seemingly satisfying themselves with mere stolen glances from one another.

 But unknown to them.. A pair of seemingly keen eyes are watching their every move. His brows furrowed at the sight of the both of them.

 He needed to take action.. Even if   it meant hurting another person in the process.

 Action needs to be done.

 


 ======================



 "Sajangmin, you called for me?" Dara asked as she entered his office.

 "Yes dear. I want to talk to you about certain matters but before that we need to wait for someone. Please sit down for a moment." Yang Hyun Suk aka Yg gestured to a seat available infront of his desk as he sat back and muttered curses to himself.

 Where is that brat?? Aishht!! Doesn't he know I'm already doing him a favor yet he let me wait for him in return!

 " Sorry I'm late. So what do you need from  me pops?" Jiyong apologized nonchalantly as he held unto the knob of his office, his brows raised as he waited for him to reply.

 "Kwon Jiyong.. Do you still want that Album to be released or not??" Yg asked, his voice calm yet eery that sent chills to the spine of the great Kwon leader.

 Jiyong gulped as he closed the door and smiled sheepishly to ease the temper of the great Yg. His eyes then averted to her, her calmly seated infront of his desk. Shock was clearly visible on his face as he stood there, dumbfounded to see her inside his office.

 Yg smiled in triumph as he quickly returned back to his act.

 "Where are your manners you brat! First you let us wait, then you won't even greet the Both of us properly!" Yg scolded playfully as he emphasized his last words for him to hear.  A playful grin is still pasted unto his face but Jiyong is still too shocked to even notice. His full attention is only at her.

 She sat there, her eyes concentrated to him. Her stares weren't intimidating but calm and had a innocent tinge  to it.  He once again gulped the forming lump on his throat as her eyes where still stuck to him.

 "Yah!!! Jiyong!!! Are you even listening??" Yg shouted, bringing him back to reality.

 "Huh?" he absentmindedly said, much to Yg's anger.

 "I said that I want the both of you to work on your solo album. She fits the most to your main track. So ... What do you say?" Yg said as he sat back and watch his son in awe.

 "Sure.. If it's okay with you noona." Jiyong replied, his eagerness visible. He then looked at her, hopeful for her to agree.

 "Okay." she replied shortly as he glanced at him who now has a huge smile on his face. She smiled secretly, seeing him happy because of her, happy to bring that smile on his face.

 "Well.. Everything now is settled I see." Yg smiled as he saw the both of them happy. "Well.. The both of you can now go. See you guys later." Yg ushered for them to shoo as he sat back and smiled once again for his success.

 The two left with huge grins, thoughts on the upcoming days filling there minds.

 "Thanks noona." Jiyong muttered as he closed the door to his office.

 "No problem Ji. I'm glad I can help." she beamed as she tiptoed and ruffled his hair. Their faces inches apart, as both their eyes widened at the closeness.

 Dara gulped as she distanced herself from him and composed herself. She smiled back at him as she hurriedly scampered off, her hands covering both her now reddened cheeks.

 Jiyong touched his hair as he ruffled it himself, her scent lingering in his nose and her soft hands on his hair replayed back in his mind. He grinned in amusement as he went the other way towards the studio.

 

=================



 'He gritted his teeth in annoyance as he just witnessed their sweet act earlier on. His hatred for him brewing even more.

 "I won't let you have her Kwon Jiyong. I won't allow it.. I won't ever give her up, especially to you."

 

--------------------------

 

Author's Note: Thank you guys for subscribing!! (; I already have 7 subs for this one!! LOL

I apologize for the late updates. My laptop broke and I don't want to rush myself to write it.

I hope you guys like it! (;