six.

A Dream

 

 

Chapter Six of A Dream

Broken

 

 

 

My heart ached as I saw how comfortable Dara was with Jaejoong.

 

Is there really still hope for a mere dongsaeng like me against a godly creature like Kim Jaejoong?

 

I sighed dejected as I retreated.

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - -

 

 

 

 

"Hey man! Why are you so damn depressed?" Yongbae approached,a beer inhand.

 

"Ask that bastard." I glared at Top menacingly, his brows quickly reached the roof.

 

"Why me?" he asked baffled.

 

"Your pretty boy of a friend came to OUR building. What does he think it is? A park that he can just go anytime he wants for a stroll?"

 

"You're jealous aren't ya?" Top teased much to my distaste.

 

"You noticed?" I said with much sarcasm.

 

"It's not my fault bro that Dara noona captured the heart of the elusive Kim Jaejoong!"

 

"Now it's Dara's fault?" I flared. How dare he blame it on my precious Dara!

 

"I'm not saying it's her fault dude. What I'm saying is that Noona is just soo beautiful that she captured the heart of Jaejoong and including yours." Top ended up with a grin.

 

"There really is no helping it right?"

 

"Well.. You should step up your game." Top advised. The three idiots just nodded eagerly. I chuckled in amusement as I stared at them.

 

I wouldn't trade them for the world. They truly are the best. They aren't just groupmates to me but they are my brothers.

 

"Cheers!" I held up my drink as they followed suit.

 

"To G-dragon and Sandara Park!! Daragon fighting!!" Seungri cheered earning fits of laughter in our group.

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - -- -- - -- - - - -- - -

 

 

 

 

 

"Ughh!! My head ing hurts! It's like it's gonna split in two!!" Jiyong groaned loudly, waking up his roomate.

 

"Thank God you're awake hyung! You're in deep trouble!!" Seungri panicked as he faced jiyong.

 

"What happened?" Jiyong asked confused, both his hands massaging his temples.

 

"You seriously don't have any clue about the mess you created? You're impossible!" Seungri left irritated and mad.

 

Jiyong was left dumbfounded trying his hardest to remember his doings last night.

 

His eyes suddenly rounded in realization as flashbacks speed through his head.

 

The alcohol, the dancing, grinding and lip-locking with different woman on the dancefloor and worst of it all ...

 

She was there to see it all happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - -------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"! This is bad, this is bad!!" Jiyong phased around Bigbang's studio.

 

Yongbae, Daesung and Top just stared at him worried while Seungri glared at Jiyong.

 

"Good thing you know." Seungri scowled, earning glares from the rest of the members.

 

"What are you talking about?"Jiyong narrowed his eyes at Seungri who seemed unfazed of the death defying gaze of their leader.

 

"You ordered me to call noona cause you told me you need to see her and that you had to talk to her so I did! Only to find you swapping saliva with some ! Noona ran out crying and do you know what she told me?" Seungri paused as he scoffed bitterly. 

 

"That she was stupid for hoping that you'd love her back and now she's giving up." 

 

"No.. NO it can't be!! She can't give up on me! She still doesn't know about my feelings for her.. no, she just can't.. " Jiyong muttered as he quickly ran out and scampered towards 2ne1's dorm. 

 

He'll beg, he'll kneel, he'll do everything he can for Dara to forgive him and to not give up on him and also for him to finally mutter the words that he truly feels for her. 

 

He finally arrived at their doorstep, he banged the door mercilessly, not caring about his dissarayed hair and sweaty face. He just needed to see her and to clear things out between the both of them. 

 

"CAN YOU STOP BANGING THE FRIGGIN' DOOR??" Bom's booming voice greeted him as the door opened but he was to focused in seeing her for him to care about Bom's wrath. 

 

"Where's Dara?" He asked breathlessly, still panting from running all the way to the dorm. 

 

"She left." Bom icily answered, her glares boring holes to Jiyong's skull. 

 

"Where to?" 

 

"I believe that's none of your business." Bom then pushed Jiyong out and locked the door. 

 

"NOONA, NOONA!! Please, I need to talk to her! Please!" Jiyong wailed from the outside. 

 

Bom then opened the door, feeling sorry for the young lad. 

 

"She left Jiyong and all of us really don't know about her whereabouts right now. She just left a message saying that she needs some time alone. Please Jiyong, give her some space to think, she's really hurt and seeing her cry like that hurts us even more." Bom sniffed as she held unto the door knob for support and also to stop the urge to punch the living daylights of the bastard infront of her that made her friend and sister cry. 

 

"Let's give her time to heal Jiyong." and with that, Bom closed the door. 

 

Regret ate up on Jiyong, he doesn't know what to do. 

 

She left with no trace and it's all his fault. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

WRITER'S NOTE : 

Thanks to all those who took time to read and comment. Sorry for the errors and whatnot.