Chapter 3

Sinful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the dude, could you get off?” Daehyun grumbled with much difficulty. His lungs were currently being squashed into the dirty pavement by some stranger’s bony .

“Not a chance mate,” he huffed back, crossing his arms defiantly, leaving Daehyun to sigh as he accepted his fate as this guy’s new cushion. 

 

And that’s the position he found himself in when blue lights flashed in the street. Daehyun groaned as the patrol car pulled to a stop in front of him, two officers stepping out. Great, now he had to deal with the police too. Hopefully they could get this nutter off of him.

“We received a call.” The portly one of the two said as he struggled to hide his bemused expression at the sight in front of him. Dae rolled his eyes. Hahaha, how professional.

“Yeah, you could you get this crazy off of me please. He knocked me to the ground for no ing reason.”

“Oooo, don’t you have a colourful tongue,” the officer chuckled.

Of course, he had a colourful tongue. He’d been knocked to the floor twice in a minute for no reason and now he was being treated like a chair whilst the law, who should be helping, laughed at him. He was pissed. And really just wanted to go home. The sooner the better.

“He’s a thief.”

Dafuq??? “The hell I am!” Honestly. The nerve of drunken people these days. “Can’t you see that I’m the one being assaulted right now. I was just minding my own business when Joe Montana over here, thought it would be a good idea to tackle me to the ground.” He raged. “Now could you get him off me!”

“Well, in all fairness sir,” the clearly younger of the two started. He was pretty cute. Then again, Daehyun’s vintage point from the floor with his cheek pressed into the gravel wasn’t exactly the best view. “The call was made about you.”

What! His face scrunched up in irritation. “Look here, mate-”

“Officer Yoo.” He corrected.

And Daehyun rolled his eyes. “Officer Yoo. I didn’t do anything, just ask my friend, I’ve been with him all day.”

All the attention suddenly turned to the purple haired man who tried, and failed, to hide the fact that he’d been recording everything on his phone whilst stifling his laughs behind his hand. (Daehyun was going to have to beat him up for that later.) The younger coughed awkwardly once, his hand coming up to rub at his nape. “It’s true.”

“Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter