Chapter 1

Sinful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you for your patience, enjoy >_<

Jung Daehyun sighs as he slowly made his way down the street, swinging his arms carelessly and peacefully engaging in a round of people watching. He furrows his eyebrows in concentration as he tries to imagine the life of the woman who had just passed him and where she might be heading. She had blonde hair, stylishly cut short, and wore red heels higher than Namsan tower. The red Gucci handbag tightly clutched in her right manicured hands whilst the left held an iPhone to her ear as she laughed loudly. A socialite, he concluded. He also assessed a suited businessman (an obvious conclusion) and a young man with messy clothes, a missing shoe and tousled hair (a naughty conclusion). Growing bored of the game, Daehyun ran a hand through his silver hair and removed his sunglasses (because he’s cool like that) to scan his surroundings. He grinned to himself when he realised where he’d ended up.

The busy streets seemed to hold a buzz of excitement as he heard speakers blasting a new song around the corner. Placing his sunglasses over his eyes once again, he starts off towards the large crowd surrounding the source of the sound, this time, with a slight skip in his step. He slowed as he approached the diverse group of people; from innocent children and wannabe hipsters, to snarky high school students and stiff businessman. Daehyun would be curious about what was causing all these different people to gather, laughter and high-fives being shared like they were lifelong friends, if he didn’t already know. He was so sure he would bet his life savings on it.

Daehyun pushed his way to the front of the crowd to watch what was happening. It totally wasn’t because he’s short or anything. It’s 100% not because he couldn’t see past anyone in the crowd. (What the hell were they feeding to kids these days anyways to make them so tall?) The purple hair of the man in the middle flowed gracefully as he moved, the music carrying him. A collective ‘oohh’ spread through the crowd when he did a particular move only capable if you have no bones in your body. Daehyun heard one school girl shout, “He’s so cool!” before squealing and hiding her face when he looked up to gift her a wink. Daehyun rolled his eyes. Show off, he shook his head.

The performer’s intense face was still on as his eyes pierced through the girl before he broke out in a grin and his eyes softened, the brightness of his smile accentuated by the cute mole on the bridge of his nose. He picked up his speakers and bowed, thanking the crowd when they eagerly applauded his dance. The Busan native rolled his eyes once again, thankful that the younger’s supporters couldn’t see him behind his shades in case he got attacked by a horde of schoolgirls. If he sung, he could pick up a crowd larger than this. He was better looking too, he thought with a childish pout on his face as the crowd dispersed, leaving the dancer alone.

Daehyun hopped towards him and threw an arm around his shoulder. “Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter