Eight

Just One Day

It is night now,the sky become dark,I really don’t remember that I had become unconscious for almost a day now.Making my way to the balcony with my pyjamas on,the breeze blow in,it’s freezing ,the starry night sky with the stars around.

How I wish I could reach the stars,being part of them freely in the sky,I reach out my hand before something fly towards me.It’s a butterfly,it lay on my hand which I reach out.

It looks familiar,I think I seen it somewhere before,purple line butterfly but where is it?

“Do I know you little thing?”I probably had lose sense for talking with a butterfly ,asking it question.It waves its wings like it is understand what I am saying to it.

It flies away afterwards staying on my hand for a while.

Thank you,a voice echo in my mind as the butterfly fly away up to the sky,suddenly it disappear just right in front of my eyes.It isn’t just fly away but disappear while the sky add with another star that shine brightly.

The voice,familiar,amusement park,butterfly,and a pretty figurine boy.Why does I have a familiar feelings of it?

Could it be this is also the effects from the tea I had earlier?Hallucinating that I have just one day to leave this cage?

 


 

 

No one’s pov

“There’s you are,”a guy with silver hair who look like around 20s talk to the butterfly with purple line wings fly towards him.”It’s left a few hours more,”the butterfly lay on his hand.

In a blink of eyes,fog appear as the butterfly turn to a person.With sparkling doe eyes,point sharp nose and precious smile towards the silver hair guy,”NamJoon hyung,”the butterfly which turn to a person said.

“You know the butterfly lifetime.You only have one day to live before disappear,”the guy namely Namjoon stated.

“Yes,I know.That’s why I have a request.I want to meet this girl who have so much similarity with me especially she is also like me who need just one day.I want to be with her just for one day,”the flower boy requested.As the lifetime of a butterfly is so short that they will disappear after turning to a butterfly from caterpillar.This is the same for the purple butterfly that had turn to a person.

“I will fulfil your request,Jungkook,”NamJoon promised to help him out.

Even though just can be appear in her dream,JungKook is happy enough as the both of them only just want a day to do what they like since they have so much similarities in wanting just one day.

With a little help from NamJoon who worked at the Kim Mansion as one of the professional gardener you supposedly to be just ordinary gardener yet he had a little secret behind that he is actually a bizarre gardener who know to communicate with animals especially butterfly that constantly fly around the garden.

Perhaps,it’s a fate as well that Dahyun become unconscious after the tea before NamJoon had to figure out any way to get JungKook to be appear in her dream.

With that JungKook spend his just one day with the person he want to who have the same wish as him and disappear afterwards past 24 hours.