Five

Just One Day

A minutes ago,I was running away from the mansion with a guy that I just met in the backyard garden for just a few seconds.I don't know how but why that I put the trust on this guy.He seems to be comprehend my real feelings that I unknowingly just follow his lead to the place he mention as the place I always want to go.I am curious as well where could it be.

To my surprise,indeed a place that I always want to go,

"The amusement park!"I blink,this is the first time I came here.Never did my parents allow me to go somewhere which is with crowd and noisy.They said that a lady shouldn't be in such a crowd place,it is lowered the dignity of a lady.

"But how did you know?"I ask but he doesn't answer,just smile.Somehow,he is a little bit weird and mysterious yet since he helps me out from the house.He is my savior that I shouldn't doubt of him.

"Which one would you like to ride first?"he ask but I assume to have a ride with this kind of outfit.I look at myself as well as the bystanders of the street also stare at me for wearing a hanbok to such a place.

"I'm wear-"before I finish my words,

"How about we have some cotton candy right over there,"he points out to the food stalls over there,despite of his pretty features,he is somehow have a weird habit that he will rush everything.I know the fact we are only have one day but is it really that necessary to be that hurry.

Yet,I didn't doubt that I follow his lead to the cotton candy shop.This is the first time I'm having cotton candy ,it is so fluffy and sweet."How about you?"I ask to see that we only have one cotton candy that Jungkook didn't have any.Not answering that he approach to me,leaning closer that our eyes meet with each other ,he grins right before my eyes shut tightly for the sudden situation.

"The cotton candy taste much better when you share it,"he takes a gulp on the cotton candy instead of what I thought when he leaning that close to me.

So,is this how a couple do when in amusement park especially having cotton candy?